At my age of 80 I may not see 2030... But many of the rest of you ... where will you get the following???

The same reason the BIASED MSM kept showing video of Trump saying Drink Bleach THAT BIDEN was saying!
FACT: Joe Biden said..: On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.
Trump never said it but you believed it because the MSM's Favorite Biden said it!

Oh? The MSM still claims Trump said to drink bleach? Link....

Those Who Pose As the Wave of the Future Will Bring Us Tsunamis

Petroleum was an improvement on energy resources. The decadent clique sponsoring alt-fuels aren't capable of improving anything. They are a reversal in history. If truth could be told, they are the same ilk that corrupted the Classical Era and left the Dark Ages in its place.
I'm an oil brat back when Aramco cracked a million barrels per day. I like young doers not whiners. MAGA is all gloom and doom.. It's for old people and losers.

Besides Biden said "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” No time frame, just a simple I GUARANTEE. So is Biden a liar? Like these other lies
that the MSM does NOT repeat only honest people who are trying to help people like you stop believing EVERYTHING the biased MSM says!

No, the liar is you. Again, he guaranteed we'd get rid of fossil fuels by 2050. You keep cutting that bold part out.

Why Aren't You Worried about a Shortage of Whale Oil?​

In the 1970s it was petroleum. Back in 1905 it was timber. In other eras it was food, rubber, whale oil, charcoal, labor, and tin, to name just a few. Throughout human history, from one age to the next, there have been critical shortages of resources. And in each instance, there have been experts who predicted that we were soon to run out of the resource and that society was doomed.

Forecasts of doom and gloom have existed for as long as civilization has existed. But all these forecasts have been wrong. No civilization has collapsed because of the depletion of a resource. Again and again, so-called resource crises have been overcome. And it hasn't been because people learned to live with less. Nor has it been because governments stepped in to regulate production and consumption.

Instead, freely functioning markets have eliminated the shortages. When markets have been allowed to operate, shortages have induced price increases. People have reacted to these increases by finding substitutes for the scarce resource, by adopting new technologies, and by resource conservation.

/---/ Don't forget this shortage every year.
iu

Badger plans a visit to the jungles of southern Indiana, though right now an ebike is problematic:

1. Battery range is limited.

2. Batteries have not yet been universalized so that they could go into a vending machine along the way for quick exchanges, no waiting. This would be a major boost for the industry.

3. An improved ebike infrastructure would exploit intrastate-to-interstate travel, though these are still constricted to closure @ 11PM at night (likely to keep local property owners satisfied) unlike petroleum-addiction interstates now open 24/7. An example of this potential is Badger State Trail [Wisconsin] which turns into Jane Addams State Trail [Illinois].
So where will the electricity come from for the batteries in a vending machine?

Disinfectant? Lolol Trump is so damned stupid.
I am quoting Trump exactly..
During Thursday's White House coronavirus task force briefing,
1) an official presented the results of US government research that indicated coronavirus appeared to weaken more quickly when exposed to sunlight and heat.
The study also showed bleach could kill the virus in saliva or respiratory fluids within five minutes and isopropyl alcohol could kill it even more quickly.
(NOW TRUMP after the above comment...)
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

Now Acting Homeland Security Under Secretary for Science and Technology William Bryan was the official who presented the above results...

A) An official Acting Homeland Security Under Secretary for Science and Technology William Bryan brought the subject up... NOT Trump!​

B) Trump never said as Biden lied.. On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay."
Where in all of Trump's words did he say "drink bleach"??? Where in all the words Trump used did he say "drink bleach"??? ZERO!
I'm going to repeat this because really dumb STUPID people like you still don't understand the distinctions!
BIDEN SAID "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay."... Trump never once used the word "BLEACH"!!!

Tell me why are people like you so stupid as to make dumb ass comments like BIDEN without checking the FACTS FIRST???

I am quoting Trump exactly..
During Thursday's White House coronavirus task force briefing,
1) an official presented the results of US government research that indicated coronavirus appeared to weaken more quickly when exposed to sunlight and heat.
The study also showed bleach could kill the virus in saliva or respiratory fluids within five minutes and isopropyl alcohol could kill it even more quickly.
(NOW TRUMP after the above comment...)
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

Now Acting Homeland Security Under Secretary for Science and Technology William Bryan was the official who presented the above results...

A) An official Acting Homeland Security Under Secretary for Science and Technology William Bryan brought the subject up... NOT Trump!​

B) Trump never said as Biden lied.. On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay."
Where in all of Trump's words did he say "drink bleach"??? Where in all the words Trump used did he say "drink bleach"??? ZERO!
I'm going to repeat this because really dumb STUPID people like you still don't understand the distinctions!
BIDEN SAID "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay."... Trump never once used the word "BLEACH"!!!

Tell me why are people like you so stupid as to make dumb ass comments like BIDEN without checking the FACTS FIRST???
Trump thought he would find the cure for covid by riffing in a press conference… there is zero nuance between suggesting people get injected with disinfectant and saying he said drink bleach.. and just gloss over him suggesting to stick a lightbulb up your ass to kill covid… Dude is a monumental moron.. not a genius figuring out how to save us all from covid by riffing. Are you that far gone?

Trump thought he would find the cure for covid by riffing in a press conference… there is zero nuance between suggesting people get injected with disinfectant and saying he said drink bleach.. and just gloss over him suggesting to stick a lightbulb up your ass to kill covid… Dude is a monumental moron.. not a genius figuring out how to save us all from covid by riffing. Are you that far gone?
You are 100% right! Trump almost always said what he was thinking. Unlike politicians and politically correct dummies who ALWAYS consider how to show themselves in the best fashion FIRST, Trump was as millions of us that really like him as the executive (and see this is the major difference between dummies like you and millions like me... WE DON"T GIVE A CRAP how Trump sounds! I personally don't like him! And millions of us are like that! The biggest distinction though is we want things done for the country, not for Trump, not for his billions but because HE GETS things DONE! And pompous idiots like you are like little grade school kids..."aw johnny just said something bad about me... wahwahwah!!!! Grow up! Trump executed several monumental achievements at least 2 or more that no president has done!
But again truly uninformed little dicks like you would NEVER comprehend that because like the little grade-school and DEFINITELY PROVINCIAL mentality you display, you don't get it! Tell me something you pauper... do you have 1,000th of 1% of property like the following? Of course not. You are too busy crying about Trump!
TrumpProperty.png

Why Aren't You Worried about a Shortage of Whale Oil?​

In the 1970s it was petroleum. Back in 1905 it was timber. In other eras it was food, rubber, whale oil, charcoal, labor, and tin, to name just a few. Throughout human history, from one age to the next, there have been critical shortages of resources. And in each instance, there have been experts who predicted that we were soon to run out of the resource and that society was doomed.

Forecasts of doom and gloom have existed for as long as civilization has existed. But all these forecasts have been wrong. No civilization has collapsed because of the depletion of a resource. Again and again, so-called resource crises have been overcome. And it hasn't been because people learned to live with less. Nor has it been because governments stepped in to regulate production and consumption.

Instead, freely functioning markets have eliminated the shortages. When markets have been allowed to operate, shortages have induced price increases. People have reacted to these increases by finding substitutes for the scarce resource, by adopting new technologies, and by resource conservation.

Hell, we were supposed to run out of diesel by last Thanksgiving according to these folks

Nice of you to finally come out and admit this, you lie on here because the MSM lies.
Where was the lie? These are Biden's exact words:
"After months of doing nothing—other than predicting the virus would disappear or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay—Trump has simply given up,"

Why don't you admonish Biden for lying? 3 Distinct lies!
1) doing nothing 2) predicting virus disappear 3) drink bleach.
One conversation, 3 LIES!

Where was the lie?

You were asked....Why are you still lying with that edited video?

To which you replied...The same reason the BIASED MSM kept showing video of Trump saying Drink Bleach THAT BIDEN was saying!

Thus you admitted you lie because the MSM lies.

Forum List

Back