At Least Three Reasons Trump Gaining In Black Approval.Maxine Waters,Sheila Jackson & Hank Johnson.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro: :cow: :hitit: This is just my theory regarding the doubling of the black support for Donald Trump over the last year. I think it went from 8% to 17%?,,well one reason has to be that many of them are finally finding jobs, another reason would be "Finally Figuring Out Bill, Hillary & Biden". But we can add another three reasons Blacks are finally switching to the "Red Side". Most of them have finally seen the gaffs between Sheila Lee,Maxine Waters and Hank Johnson. Who pretty much represent all Democrats.
:iagree: :lalala: :lame2:

There is only one way Tramp is "gaining" in black approval, lying about gaining black approval!

And the lowest black unemployment rate since records began being kept.
Such a great accomplishment Limbaugh has to lie about it!

What did he say about it ?
Here's the story, not going to believe your WaPo ?

Black unemployment falls to lowest level on record

Black unemployment fell to 6.8 percent in December, the lowest ever recorded by the U.S. Labor Department since it began tracking the black unemployment rate in 1972.

Economists say it's a sign the recovery from the Great Recession is finally starting to help a wider swath of the U.S. population.

During the aftermath of the financial crisis, black unemployment soared to 16.8 percent in 2010, meaning more than 1 out of every 6 African Americans was looking for a job but could not find one. The rate has steadily declined since, breaking the prior all-time low of 7 percent that was set in 2000 during the dot-com boom.

Black unemployment falls to lowest level on record

:afro: :cow: :hitit: This is just my theory regarding the doubling of the black support for Donald Trump over the last year. I think it went from 8% to 17%?,,well one reason has to be that many of them are finally finding jobs, another reason would be "Finally Figuring Out Bill, Hillary & Biden". But we can add another three reasons Blacks are finally switching to the "Red Side". Most of them have finally seen the gaffs between Sheila Lee,Maxine Waters and Hank Johnson. Who pretty much represent all Democrats.

Dear Rexx Taylor
Actually I'd say it's because of the outspokenness of both Trump
and Black athletes who have come out in support of Trump.

Because Trump's tweets and statements exercise Free Speech beyond PC limits,
this has opened the door for everyone to say whatever they want without restraint.

People including Blacks are not expected to remain silent or polite,
and whatever they say cannot possibly be more outrageous than
what Trump has said or opponents against Trump. So this has made
it safe for anyone and anything they want to say to be fair game.

As for Blacks, more athletes, celebrities and pastors have come out
in support of Trump. Before, these conservative voices remained silent.

And I've heard similar complaints from conservative Latino citizens
who aren't heard in the media but expected to fall in line behind the Liberal Latino and Democrats who claim to represent that community, which isn't all Liberal either.

Trump has just made it more safe to speak out as INDIVIDUALS independent of party stereotypes. Because Trump doesn't follow that, but speaks for himself,
this has opened the door for others to do the same. So more conservative Blacks have been speaking out and heard and seen in the media, unlike before when these voices remained silenced, where only the liberal Democrats were seen as representing the majority of Black Americans.

• Banned
When Maxine announced that Putin had invaded N.Korea...every normal black person in America said......what a dumaxzzz biooootch!!!

And the lowest black unemployment rate since records began being kept.
Such a great accomplishment Limbaugh has to lie about it!

What did he say about it ?
Pathological liar Limbaugh tried to make it ALL Tramp's doing, that's what the lying scum POS said.

January 15, 2018
RUSH: In March of 2010, for example, black unemployment peaked at — are you ready for this? — 16.8%. And that was well above the peak unemployment rates for other demographics. So 16.8% in basically almost eight years ago down to 6.8%. And it’s happened in one year!

I don't believe it.

Blacks would have to be nuts to support a racist like trump.

Not happening.

Even if it`s true it means nothing. The Dems have picked up 34 legislative seats since Trump`s election. A serious butt kicking is on the way.
Opinion | Ready for an anti-Trump wave in November? Look at Wisconsin.

prove he didn't.if you can. where did this come from then?
`
`
`

R6rUEFy.jpg

His numbers are going up. Somebody likes him. Here are lifelong dems who crossed over and voted for Trump. One year later: