At least 6 dead, 9 injured in Sacramento shooting rampage

This is Joe Biden's America, just like it was under Obama/Biden, i warned everyone this was coming, but some low IQ people didnt listen.
So not one incident like this under Trump? Are you kidding or just paranoid with hate for Biden?

Do you realise how stupid you sound? I think not.

Police confirm at least 10 people shot, one killed in shooting at Saturday night concert in southern Dallas​

Police confirm at least 10 people shot, one killed in shooting at Saturday night concert in southern Dallas

I wonder what they all have in common?

5017dd5d186d607f47ef1c5fdb4c8bc9.jpg
The event was to be headlined by Memphis rapper Big Boogie. According to a post on the performer's Instagram page, the shooting occurred before he arrived at the venue.

One does have to wonder if humans are truly CIVILIZED!

SACRAMENTO, Calif (AP) — Police in California say six people are dead and at least nine others have been injured after a shooting in downtown Sacramento.

The Sacramento Police Department says the shooting happened early Sunday morning.

Video posted on Twitter showed people running through the street as the sound of rapid gunfire could be heard in the background. Video showed multiple ambulances had been sent to the scene.

Police provided few details about the circumstances surrounding the shooting but said in a tweet that a “large police presence will remain and the scene remains active.” Phone messages seeking comment were left with the Sacramento police.

I couldn’t see some of the videos or pics on your source, but did you see this one?

So not one incident like this under Trump? Are you kidding or just paranoid with hate for Biden?

Do you realise how stupid you sound? I think not.

sure this happens every year but why with all the gun control in California did it happen there?

The event was to be headlined by Memphis rapper Big Boogie. According to a post on the performer's Instagram page, the shooting occurred before he arrived at the venue.
Why did it happen in a State lacking gun control?

I'm wondering how long it will take 2AGuy to go into full NRA Defense mode after this one?

Two things we always find out after a mass shooting.

Everyone in that person's life knew he was nuts.
It was still way too easy for him to get a gun.
Correct, not everyone is suitable to own a gun. These mass shootings occur due to the 2nd amendment protecting the undesirables. And when they're willing to shoot someone in the name of "self defense", they're doubly undesirable to own a gun.

And when they're willing to shoot someone in the name of "self defense", they're doubly undesirable to own a gun.

Written like a worthless creature that takes the side of subhuman criminal pieces of shit against the side of actual human beings, who would deny the human being the right to defend himself against a criminal.

Was the shooting minority gang related?

if so I havent seen that report

of course the headlines did not blame whites so that is a clue that it could have been an oppressed black minority

but at this point I dont want to speculate

in any case liberal culture affects affects everyone, even in the hood

Obviously minority-related. The fact is, if the shooters had been white, their names and pictures would already be plastered all over the internet.

Don't kill me, I'm just the messenger.

Written like a worthless creature that takes the side of subhuman criminal pieces of shit against the side of actual human beings, who would deny the human being the right to defend himself against a criminal.
I like your irony, the subhumans are those willing to shoot others in the stupid belief it's that self defence pile of shite excuse. Those undesirables don't get to own guns in the UK, hence why mass shootings here are a rare sight. You guys treat it as a sport.

Forum List

Back