‘At Least 25-30’ IRS Agents in Tactical Gear Raid Business in Stuart, Florida

"Tee off Temps" don't look like a treat to the Republic so the federal assault seems like a threat from the modern gestapo to demonstrate the power of a Banana Republic administration.

"Tee off Temps" don't look like a treat to the Republic so the federal assault seems like a threat from the modern gestapo to demonstrate the power of a Banana Republic administration.
A typical tard post. "I have no knowledge of any facts, so I'm going to manufacture some bullshit."

A typical tard post. "I have no knowledge of any facts, so I'm going to manufacture some bullshit."

I have no idea why the business was raided but the optics are horrible. If they were concerned about people inside being armed, send in law enforcement and after the place has been cleared IRS agents go in and remove what it is they want.

I have no idea why the business was raided but the optics are horrible. If they were concerned about people inside being armed, send in law enforcement and after the place has been cleared IRS agents go in and remove what it is they want.
The IRS frequently works with other agencies when raiding drug dealers and organized crime suspects. I've shown this countless times on this forum.

If the crooks are known or suspected to be armed, then armed IRS and DEA and other agents raid the place.

When the tard herd ran with the hoax about 80,000 armed IRS agents, they were parroting a hoax. Only one branch of the IRS is armed, the IRS-Criminal Investigation unit, and for just such situations as I stated above.

Most of the 80,000 IRS employees were to be auditors, IT workers, and clerks.

This topic was obviously intended to feed into the confirmation bias of the parroting tards.

The IRS frequently works with other agencies when raiding drug dealers and organized crime suspects. I've shown this countless times on this forum.

I don't disagree and I didn't argue against them working together.

If the suspects are known or suspected to be armed, then armed IRS and DEA and other agents raid the place.

Bad optics.

"Pay your taxes or it's not beyond the conceivable, that we will kill you".

When the tard herd ran with the hoax about 80,000 armed IRS agents, they were parroting a hoax. Only one branch of the IRS is armed, the IRS-Criminal Investigation unit, and for just such situations as I stated above.

Most of the 80,000 IRS employees were to be auditors, IT workers, and clerks.

This topic was obviously intended to feed into the confirmation bias of the parroting tards.

It doesn't take that many agents to audit the rich.

Forum List

Back