‘At Least 25-30’ IRS Agents in Tactical Gear Raid Business in Stuart, Florida

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Like one commenter says below the article, must have been one of Biden's shell companies they're raiding to cover up their shanannigans. Nevertheless the people in the community are shocked seeing armed IRS agents.

Tactical gear isn't invulnerable if you aim for the groin, legs, and face.

"Tactical Gear" isn't invulnerable at all. Calling any gear "tactical" is a marketing ploy to sell military-style equipment, from hats to boots and everything in-between.

If you're wearing a vest plate carrier -- with functional plates actually installed -- your torso is protected against knives and some calibers of firearms. But, only for the first shot. After a vest has been struck by a fired bullet, the fibers are no longer intact and it is essentially a sweater vest.

Tactical gear isn't invulnerable if you aim for the groin, legs, and face.

I just thought I'd throw that out there.
I doubt their tactical gear stops larger projectiles.

That doesn't matter too much when you're aiming for the face, anyway.

So, the IRS raids a mob front company, and the usual kooks here want to kill them for it.

At this stage, Trump cultists are the enemy of all that's good and decent.

30 armed IRS Agents? Here we go!

Obama and Jack Smith did that before.

Obama tried to use Homeland Security like a "National Police Force", too.

He had every bureau agent buy 1000 rounds on taxpayer money.

Here's a link about Obama weaponizing and arming the agencies:

I say some of it went to ISIS.
I know right. I mean why the hell should the IRS agents, Homeland security, or other government agents have access to weapons. Everyone knows the second amendment only applies to Billy Bob Dumbass who never misses a Klan meeting on Thursday.

I know right. I mean why the hell should the IRS agents, Homeland security, or other government agents have access to weapons. Everyone knows the second amendment only applies to Billy Bob Dumbass who never misses a Klan meeting on Thursday.
Look, you retarded frog in a pot that's about to boil, I don't have time for your retardation right now, maybe later.

If they don't cook ya well done, that is.

Like one commenter says below the article, must have been one of Biden's shell companies they're raiding to cover up their shanannigans. Nevertheless the people in the community are shocked seeing armed IRS agents.

What the hell is going on here. I mean damn, every business should pay whatever the hell they want. The IRS is like the local church and the collection plate, you give whatever you want and those tax forms, hell, they are just for show. Who needs enforcement, I mean the government has so much money, what deficit. Dammit, taxes are for the little people, the founders said as much.

Says the Trump retard while he sits in the damn pot and the Gateway Pundit turns up the heat.
2ae.jpg

Xiden’s war on the working class continues

"Tactical Gear" isn't invulnerable at all. Calling any gear "tactical" is a marketing ploy to sell military-style equipment, from hats to boots and everything in-between.

If you're wearing a vest plate carrier -- with functional plates actually installed -- your torso is protected against knives and some calibers of firearms. But, only for the first shot. After a vest has been struck by a fired bullet, the fibers are no longer intact and it is essentially a sweater vest.

Soft armor yes, like that made out of woven kevlar fibers. Much of that's being replaced with with hard AR500 lightweight steel plates that can stop 30-06- AP, 7.62 Nato-AP, and 7.62x39 rounds, depending on the thickness.

What the hell is going on here. I mean damn, every business should pay whatever the hell they want. The IRS is like the local church and the collection plate, you give whatever you want and those tax forms, hell, they are just for show. Who needs enforcement, I mean the government has so much money, what deficit. Dammit, taxes are for the little people, the founders said as much.
Did they send in armed agents with SWAT gear to get Hunter when he simply refused to pay taxes for years?

No drug addicts that illegally purchased them has them too…and they also don’t pay taxes for years…armed agents don’t show up to their house though

A typical tard post. "I have no knowledge of any facts, so I'm going to manufacture some bullshit."

Forum List

Back