At End Of Year 2 Biden's Greatest Christmas Gifts Are Inflation, Invasion, Crime, And Record Death

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Ho Ho Ho ... Merry Christmas From 'The Big Guy'

Enough Fentanyl has come into the US through Joe's Open Border to kill every man, woman, and child in the US several times.

Last edited:
What a bunch of assholes

The nine stockings above the White House fireplace include the president’s son Hunter, his ex-wife Kathleen Buhle and their three daughters: Naomi, Finnegan, and Maisy. It also includes Noami’s new husband, Peter Neal, as well the two children of the president’s late son Beau and his widow, Hallie.

Not included, for the second year in a row, in the family line-up was Hunter Biden’s four-year-old daughter Navy Jones Roberts, whom he had with former stripper Lunden Roberts in 2018.

The mother probably has a restraining order against Joe to make sure he doesn't try to sniff, grope, or shower with his illegitimate granddaughter.

Sounds like a gift from the Republican Governor Abbott of Texas, whose office sits in that county, to me.

Of course it does, but Its Joe's Open Border, Human Trafficking, Child Trafficking, Sex Trafficking, Drug Trafficking, Thief / Rapist / Pedophile / Violent Gang / Murderer / Terrorist Importing.

Way to stay classy, Biden clan.

They don't mind a criminal crackhead in the family but not his innocent illegitimate daughter he sired from an adulterous relationship with a pole dancer.

Of course it does, but Its Joe's Open Border, Human Trafficking, Child Trafficking, Sex Trafficking, Drug Trafficking, Thief / Rapist / Pedophile / Violent Gang / Murderer / Terrorist Importing.
Well, you know how I feel about Joe's border policy, so I yield the point, Easy.

Ho Ho Ho ... Merry Christmas From 'The Big Guy'

Enough Fentanyl has come into the US through Joe's Open Border to kill every man, woman, and child in the US several times.

It is amazing how easily you are misled by carefully framed bullshit.

drug-deaths-by-year.jpg

Trumptards are not the slightest bit interested in finding solutions.

Trump's idea of fighting the opioid epidemic was to appoint a congressman who championed a bill which hindered the ability of federal law enforcement to go after the pharmaceutical companies which flooded the US with opioids.

How quickly the Trumptards have forgotten who started the opioid epidemic!

It wasn't Mexicans, retards. It was red-blooded Americans.

Once Big Pharma created the demand, Mexicans and the Chinese stepped in to help fulfill it.

Capitalism, baby!

Strangely, not one Big Pharma executive is in prison! Not on Trump's watch! Oh hell no!

How quickly the Trumptards have forgotten who started the opioid epidemic!

It wasn't Mexicans, retards. It was red-blooded Americans.

Once Big Pharma created the demand, Mexicans and the Chinese stepped in to help fulfill it.

Capitalism, baby!

Strangely, not one Big Pharma executive is in prison! Not on Trump's watch! Oh hell no!
Not so much capitalism but cronyism.

There are a myriad of alternative pain killers in existence virtually all of which do not have FDA approval making this very much a government led problem. One I see as unlikely to really be ended considering we have more than enough information to line half the people up that peddle this shit and shoot them yet zero real consequences have been applied.

What a bunch of assholes
The nine stockings above the White House fireplace include the president’s son Hunter, his ex-wife Kathleen Buhle and their three daughters: Naomi, Finnegan, and Maisy. It also includes Noami’s new husband, Peter Neal, as well the two children of the president’s late son Beau and his widow, Hallie.
Not included, for the second year in a row, in the family line-up was Hunter Biden’s four-year-old daughter Navy Jones Roberts, whom he had with former stripper Lunden Roberts in 2018.

The mother probably has a restraining order against Joe to make sure he doesn't try to sniff, grope, or shower with his illegitimate granddaughter.
1669722769673.png
"...she was 12 and I was 30..."

Xiden promised a " We are looking at a winter of severe illness and death.." - Joey Xiden....the President of Death.

Xiden promised a " We are looking at a winter of severe illness and death.." - Joey Xiden....the President of Death.

Ummm....Dr. Death declared the pandemic was over a month+ ago...

...apparently before someone reminded him if he did this he would have to relinquish his Emergency Powers...

...then suddenly we're back to Fear-Mongering and 'a winter of severe illness and death'.

Its all about CONTROL of people's lives.

As far as the experimental drugs (vaccines) which they know is causing harm in many and killing others, what's a few thousand deaths IOT maintain control?! Hell, they have allowed just as many, if not more, die from their self-made Fentenyl crisis.

161012102650-ivanka-sits-on-trump.jpg

"If she wasn't my daughter I'd be fucking dating her."

So did Ivanka admit that they showered together like the Bidens? ("she was 12 and I was 40...")

Your daughter can sit on your lap without getting one on, duh. No comparison to pedo Joe.

161012102650-ivanka-sits-on-trump.jpg

"If she wasn't my daughter I'd be fucking dating her."
That is a fucked up thing to say. Its fucking disgusting.
But to deflect from actual actions with words, is fucking disturbing dude. You sick fucks need help!

That is a fucked up thing to say. Its fucking disgusting.
But to deflect from actual actions with words, is fucking disturbing dude. You sick fucks need help!
Trump said an inappropriate comment, implying that his daughter is attractive.

Biden showered naked with his naked daughter. No comparison on level of depravity.
But you dems always circle the wagons., like when Bubba got a BJ from an intern, which every other manager in the US would have been instantly fired for.
If you dems didn't have double-standards you'd have no standards.

Forum List

Back