Asylum seekers who cross U.S. border illegally face new Biden rule

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Biden is slowly seeing what a fuck up he was when he invited the invasion.

The Biden administration on Tuesday issued its most restrictive border control measure to date, announcing plans for a temporary rule that will penalize asylum seekers who cross the border illegally or do not apply for protection in other nations they pass through on their way to the United States.

God knows how many millions have entered America illegally.
And without a doubt, many are criminally inclined with no legal responsibilities here.
Seems we are going to see havoc wreaked on the nation.
I expect a LOT of people are going to be harmed or financially ruined.

And who would ever remove these millions? As always, once in they never leave.
Just more and more of them here illegally demanding to be accommodated and threatening Americans if they don't get their way.
I see more and more beggars on the streets, flags of other countries on vehicles and in yards etc. They don't love America. They love a free ride.
Some do work hard. But they also displace millions of jobs (that the Left will readily claim Americans would not do anyway)

Go to any Social Security Office and you'll see them trying to get benefits they've been told await them. Largely Haitians and Caribbean refugees. (They may not be getting them though).
And that will lead to anger, crime and violence soon on a massive scale. Tons of MS13 and other foreign gangs taking advantage of the insanity of open borders.
I expect shoplifting, home invasion, burglary, breaking into vehicles, assault, rape and other crimes to skyrocket.

Last edited:
God knows how many millions have entered America illegally.
And without a doubt, many are criminally inclined with no legal responsibilities here.
Seems we are going to see havoc wreaked on the nation.
I expect a LOT of people are going to be harmed or financially ruined.

And who would ever remove these millions? As always, once in they never leave.
Just more and more of them here illegally demanding to be accommodated and threatening Americans if they don't get their way.
I see more and more beggars on the streets, flags of other countries on vehicles and in yards etc. They don't love America. They love a free ride.
Some do work hard. But they also displace millions of jobs (that the Left will readily claim Americans would not do anyway)

Go to any Social Security Office and you'll see them trying to get benefits they've been told await them. Largely Haitians and Caribbean refugees. (They may not be getting them though).
And that will lead to anger, crime and violence soon on a massive scale. Tons of MS13 and other foreign gangs taking advantage of the insanity of open borders.
I expect shoplifting, home invasion, burglary, breaking into vehicles, assault, rape and other crimes to skyrocket.

Biden invited this invasion when he infamously announced to the world in 2019, that should he become president, there should be an immediate "surge to the border".
Everything that is currently happening on our border is all on him and his party.

Biden invited this invasion when he infamously announced to the world in 2019, that should he become president, there should be an immediate "surge to the border".
Everything that is currently happening on our border is all on him and his party.

Agreed.
But I still tend to believe they are doing all of this to intentionally destroy America.
It's difficult for me to believe he (Biden) has any regret.
However, there may be enough in his party who are beginning to get annoyed with what he and his masters are doing because it is beginning to affect them too, especially when illegals are shipped to THEIR home towns.

Discontent from within his own party might be the only reason he is saying these things. He could placate them verbally but still do nothing.

Biden is slowly seeing what a fuck up he was when he invited the invasion.

It's a start in the right direction....but it will only work if Congress funds the increase in judges and immigration courts, so the due process required to be given to migrants under the law, takes place much, much, much quicker....and expelling those not qualified for asylum much, much, much quicker!

The reason there has been a much bigger problem crossing illegally, outside of a legal border crossing, is because president Trump's admin shut down the Legal BORDER entrances for asylum seekers, so they were forced on to border patrol....

The Dems complaining are wrong....it is not the same as Trump's actions because in Biden's plan, he reopens the asylum process at legal border crossings and staffs and set a process in place, which were virtually closed by Trump, or slowed so drastically they might as well have been shuttered....

I doubt anything will actually come of it. It strikes me as a low effort attempt to say "yeah I care about the border......../yawn". Just so he can say he is doing something.

If he gave a shit about the border he doesn't even have to come up with anything, just put trump's plans right back into action.

Meet the new law, same as the old law. Democrats want the border EXACTLY as it is, run by the cartels and totally FUBAR. Where's the border funding to fight the cartels and the drug runners? Oh yeah it's going to Ukraine, swell.

Meet the new law, same as the old law. Democrats want the border EXACTLY as it is, run by the cartels and totally FUBAR. Where's the border funding to fight the cartels and the drug runners? Oh yeah it's going to Ukraine, swell.

Right.
It's going to have to get so bad here (violence, shortages and crime) that people will be personally affected and can no longer stay silent.

Until that point is reached, all we're going to do is nothing but keep making these faces.....
McCauleyCaulkin.jpg

Agreed.
But I still tend to believe they are doing all of this to intentionally destroy America.
It's difficult for me to believe he (Biden) has any regret.
However, there may be enough in his party who are beginning to get annoyed with what he and his masters are doing because it is beginning to affect them too, especially when illegals are shipped to THEIR home towns.

Discontent from within his own party might be the only reason he is saying these things. He could placate them verbally but still do nothing.
he's getting heat from the sanctuary cities who really don't want anyone coming to their cities.

Barring a injunction (that I suspect will be welcomed by the dems) it doesn't even come into play till sometime in May......So two months plus of a huge border rush is in store, just wait and see.

In fact I'll go so far as to say the dems really want a injunction so they can wash their hands of it.

This is a dem shell game, nothing more.....Combine that with border crosser number fudging and it just amounts to something to fool low-info voters with.

Forum List

Back