Astroturf

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
ASTROTURF
It was a lame talking point term then and its a lame talking point now. Best not use it if you want to be received as an independent thinker and not a political puppet

Last edited:
So if George Soros spends millions paying people to protest and riot, that's not Astroturfing?

What would these losers be doing if they weren't paid?

They would be at home, smoking dope, that's what.

So if George Soros spends millions paying people to protest and riot, that's not Astroturfing?

It's just not an honest argument backed up with facts. It is a way to demean any demonstration and distract from what they are protesting. It's Trump 101 he is doing the exact same thing with his media opposition and the "Fake News" claims. You really don't see that? Don't be a puppet.

Who has Soros paid to protest?

It was a lame talking point term then and its a lame talking point now. Best not use it if you want to be received as an independent thinker and not a political puppet

uhhhhmmmmmm....yyyyyeah. Was there a point coming with this non-thought?

"If a horse can't eat it --- I don't want to play on it" --- Dick Allen, most awesome hitter ever, on astroturf.

In before the lock.

"If a horse can't eat it --- I don't want to play on it" --- Dick Allen, most awesome hitter ever, on astroturf.

In before the lock.
My point was made... I've heard a few puppets using it on this thread as they echo Spicey and the other drones in Washington. I'd rather see people thinking for themselves rather than regurgitating cliche talking points

In before the lock.
My point was made... I've heard a few puppets using it on this thread as they echo Spicey and the other drones in Washington. I'd rather see people thinking for themselves rather than regurgitating cliche talking points

You've made no point if you've left no clue as to what the fuck you're even talking about. "It" and "then" don't cut it.

This may come as a shock but everybody else does not hear the voices in your head.

While I do not agree with them, I do believe that they are sincere in what they believe. They are not being paid to protest. It's a simple trick to diminish their beliefs. I would argue with them on the basis of fact not fiction so to speak.

In before the lock.

You've made no point if you've left no clue as to what the fuck you're even talking about. "It" and "then" don't cut it.

This may come as a shock but everybody else does not hear the voices in your head.
The Term ASTROTURF. Look at the Title... 2+2 dude.

Being used as a term to describe fake grass roots movements, accusing Soros for financing all these protests and demonstrations that are popping up nationwide.

In before the lock.

Being used as a term to describe fake grass roots movements, accusing Soros for financing all these protests and demonstrations that are popping up nationwide.

I know the colloquial use of 'astroturf', Dumbass. You just couldn't be bothered to break a mental sweat to reference what about astroturf.

"Soros" for example. Where is it in your OP? Invisible ink?

In before the lock.

I know the colloquial use of 'astroturf', Dumbass. You just couldn't be bothered to break a mental sweat to reference what about astroturf.

Just keeping it short and sweet, seeing where the conversation goes... Don't always need a novel in the OP. You seem to be the only one caught up in it... the others that commented got the point

In before the lock.

Just keeping it short and sweet, seeing where the conversation goes... Don't always need a novel in the OP. You seem to be the only one caught up in it... the others that commented got the point

Nobody else showed up, Hunior. And I just told you why.

Nobody else showed up, Hunior. And I just told you why.
No sweat it wasn't a very deep subject for discussion... I just heard like 4 different drones use the term and threw out a thread stating my opinion that it was lame. Sorry it bothered you so much

Forum List

Back