Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Capricorn

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Pisces

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters
I am an atypical Virgo married to an atypical Aries for a lot of decades now. Together we spawned a Saggitarius and a Capricorn which makes for interesting family dynamics.

But is there any sign of the Zodiac that we cannot imagine ourselves fitting into, at least in part?

No because your chart is made up of all the planets in their sign at the moment of your birth. I just look at my sun sign, rising sign and the moon since it is closest to us. I have Aries rising and an Aquarian moon but I am a Pisces. I read that monthly one in Pisces and the other two if I have time or feel like it.

Granny and a couple of others here seem to know quite a bit about it.

images

The sign you are most compatible with is the one directly across from you on the wheel. I will find a good chart that shows which icon relates to your sign in a few minutes.

Not necessarily. 180 degrees is an opposition, and while opposites attract, and can often offset each others' shortcomings, they can, when badly aspected, be at each others' throats.

Other compatibility signs are the ones 4 places over (in either direction) from yours.

Ultimately, basing everything on sun signs alone is less than acccurate. A full birth chart gives you far more detail.

I'm a Mars-conjunct Virgo with a Scorpio ascendant.:D

^^ She's absolutely right. :thup:

Sarah, you shoulda made the poll public so we could see who's who... I'm the Capricorn. The only one so far.

But there are others like me. Soon we will rule the world... :eek:

And I have a Grand Square, so watch the fuck out. :lol:

Aquarius.

Haven't read a horoscope in years.

The redhead is Pisces.

My sister just three years older than me is an Aquarius. She is such a smart girl and she does all of the family organizing and planning whenever we do things together. She is planning our trip to Nashville right now. That is tough with seven of us going.

I try to take things off her plate and just organize family meetings; these women are hard to corral for just that. I try to accomodate everyone's schedule, she says this is how it's got to be. :)

I like the way you call your wife, the redhead. It just seems like a really cute relationship.

Actually he didn't say it was his wife... :eusa_whistle:

Aquarius.

Haven't read a horoscope in years.

The redhead is Pisces.

My sister just three years older than me is an Aquarius. She is such a smart girl and she does all of the family organizing and planning whenever we do things together. She is planning our trip to Nashville right now. That is tough with seven of us going.

I try to take things off her plate and just organize family meetings; these women are hard to corral for just that. I try to accomodate everyone's schedule, she says this is how it's got to be. :)

I like the way you call your wife, the redhead. It just seems like a really cute relationship.

Actually he didn't say it was his wife... :eusa_whistle:

Hey, you're right.

images

The sign you are most compatible with is the one directly across from you on the wheel. I will find a good chart that shows which icon relates to your sign in a few minutes.

Not necessarily. 180 degrees is an opposition, and while opposites attract, and can often offset each others' shortcomings, they can, when badly aspected, be at each others' throats.

Other compatibility signs are the ones 4 places over (in either direction) from yours.

Ultimately, basing everything on sun signs alone is less than acccurate. A full birth chart gives you far more detail.

Sarah, you shoulda made the poll public so we could see who's who... I'm the Capricorn. The only one so far.

In order to rule the world you have to go through the Aries, Tauri and the Leos. Not gonna happen! :badgrin::badgrin:

I am an atypical Virgo married to an atypical Aries for a lot of decades now. Together we spawned a Saggitarius and a Capricorn which makes for interesting family dynamics.

But is there any sign of the Zodiac that we cannot imagine ourselves fitting into, at least in part?

No because your chart is made up of all the planets in their sign at the moment of your birth. I just look at my sun sign, rising sign and the moon since it is closest to us. I have Aries rising and an Aquarian moon but I am a Pisces. I read that monthly one in Pisces and the other two if I have time or feel like it.

Granny and a couple of others here seem to know quite a bit about it.

Scorpio....Aries Moon...Aquarian Asc. Four planets in Scorpio and a Sagittarian Mars. Really, I'm very gentle. You believe me....don't you? :)

images

Long story but I realize that now.

In order to rule the world you have to go through the Aries, Tauri and the Leos. Not gonna happen! :badgrin::badgrin:

Derido this is so true it's scary. ;) Love the Leo's btw.

How does horoscope tell whether someone is left or right???

Not that I know of....although my guess would be air sign folks (Libra, Gemini, and Aquarius) would tend to me more liberal, although I have not seen any data to this effect. There is a lot of data about astrological signs and occupation. When I was in grad school my research professor said the data on astrological signs and occupation was as solid as any academic research out there. Your political question would be an interesting one to answer.

Forum List

Back