"Assault" Weapons

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Uh....NO....."Your AR-15 is NOT an assault rifle, nor is it a ā€œweapon of war.ā€ Even if it was, you canā€™t find ammo these days. Without ammo, your rifle is just a club."

1. "The AR stands for Armalite Rifle (not assault rifle) because the gun was developed by a company called ā€œArmalite.ā€
  2. It is not an ā€œassault rifle.ā€
  3. Itā€™s not a machine gun either. Itā€™s semi-automatic. One trigger squeeze gets you one commie stopper.
  4. They are not used in a majority of mass shootings.
  5. The Assault Weapons ban of 1994 didnā€™t keep ONE rifle from being made. It just called for certain gun modifications, like no lug for a bayonet (you know, to curb all the mass bayonet murders), no high-cap mags, flash suppressors, collapsible stocks, and no pistol grips.
  6. Big, scary AR-15s actually come in many pretty colors. Great Lakes Fire Arms makes one in black cherry. You can find them in camo pink.
  7. More people are murdered every year by edged weapons (knives, swords, Ginsus, etc.) than by ALL rifles combined (ARs, hunting, Civil War reenactors, etc.).
  8. More people are murdered every year by feet and fists (Kung Fu, Krav Maga, punches) than by ALL rifles combined."

Uh....NO....."Your AR-15 is NOT an assault rifle, nor is it a ā€œweapon of war.ā€ Even if it was, you canā€™t find ammo these days. Without ammo, your rifle is just a club."

1. The AR stands for Armalite Rifle (not assault rifle) because the gun was developed by a company called ā€œArmalite.ā€
  3. Itā€™s not a machine gun either. Itā€™s semi-automatic. One trigger squeeze gets you one commie stopper.
  5. The Assault Weapons ban of 1994 didnā€™t keep ONE rifle from being made. It just called for certain gun modifications, like no lug for a bayonet (you know, to curb all the mass bayonet murders), no high-cap mags, flash suppressors, collapsible stocks, and no pistol grips.
  6. Big, scary AR-15s actually come in many pretty colors. Great Lakes Fire Arms makes one in black cherry. You can find them in camo pink.
  7. More people are murdered every year by edged weapons (knives, swords, Ginsus, etc.) than by ALL rifles combined (ARs, hunting, Civil War reenactors, etc.).
  8. More people are murdered every year by feet and fists (Kung Fu, Krav Maga, punches) than by ALL rifles combined.
doesnt matter because the 2nd A was specifically for weapons of war,,,

when people start to realize that this whole argument will be moot,,,

1. The AR stands for Armalite Rifle (not assault rifle) because the gun was developed by a company called ā€œArmalite.ā€
  8. More people are murdered every year by feet and fists (Kung Fu, Krav Maga, punches) than by ALL rifles combined.

Yep, the AR-15 is not a weapon of war. Getting lefties to realize that is another matter though. Though probably futile, I posted the OP to try to educate the ignorant lefty fringe.

Yep, the AR-15 is not a weapon of war. Getting lefties to realize that is another matter though.
So what.

Yep, the AR-15 is not a weapon of war. Getting lefties to realize that is another matter though. Though probably futile, I posted the OP to try to educate the ignorant lefty fringe.
all guns are weapons of war,, FFS knives and sticks are weapons of war,,

time to tell the left to fuck off and stand up like men and defend the 2nd for what it was intended for,,

time to tell the left to fuck off and stand up like men and defend the 2nd for what it was intended for,,
Yeah that is true but, lefties think AR-15's are fully auto guns akin to the weapons the Military uses. A lot of them have been brainwashed by the radical so-called 'liberals' and I thought posting TRUTH about what an AR-15 really is, a few might get more educated. Let's face it, those items you mentions COULD be weapons of war but, you will most likely not win a confrontation armed with an AR-15 against a full-auto M27 IAR.

1620350737921.png

Yeah that is true but, lefties think AR-15's are fully auto guns akin to the weapons the Military uses. A lot of them have been brainwashed by the radical so-called 'liberals' and I thought posting TRUTH about what an AR-15 really is, a few might get more educated. Let's face it, those items you mentions COULD be weapons of war but, you will most likely not win a confrontation armed with an AR-15 against a full-auto M27 IAR.

View attachment 487787
someone that admits defeat before the fight has even started doesnt deserve to live,,,

I will say I find your anti 2nd argument insulting,,,

the original intent of the 2nd is for all weapons,,,

someone that admits defeat before the fight has even started doesnt deserve to live,,,

Regardless, DC is trying to disarm you and using propaganda to convince those who have no clue that a semi auto rifle is NOT akin to a fully automatic rifle. I don't see how insulting me is helping anything. I posted what I thought and all you did was insult me.

Last edited:

Regardless, DC is trying to disarm you and using propaganda to convince those who have no clue that a semi auto rifle is akin to a fully automatic rifle. I don't see how insulting me is helping anything. I posted what I thought and all you do in insult.
how about you stop letting them control you and stand up for the 2nd and its original intent,,

a rock is not a full auto but can be used if thats all you have,,, and if luck is on your side you can kill the one with the full auto and then take it from him and kill any other that may come,,,

if you want to take that as an insult thats on you,, I will stand and fight,,,

how about you stop letting them control you and stand up for the 2nd and its original intent,,

a rock is not a full auto but can be used if thats all you have,,, and if luck is on your side you can kill the one with the full auto and then take it from him and kill any other that may come,,,

I am standing up for the 2nd amendment. I own guns. I know that every American citizen has the right to keep and bear arms. I realize that anything can be a weapon of war. Believe it or not, there are people who are ignorant of that simple fact. What will you do with them? Shoot them all? What are you doing to promote gun ownership and firearm education? Sitting in your underground bunker armed to the teeth and shouting about the 2nd amendment does nothing the change the direction in which our country is headed which is central government control of an unarmed populace.

I am standing up for the 2nd amendment. I own guns. I know that every American citizen has the right to keep and bear arms. I realize that anything can be a weapon of war. Believe it or not, there are people who are ignorant of that simple fact. What will you do with them? Shoot them all? What are you doing to promote gun ownership and firearm education? Sitting in your underground bunker armed to the teeth and shouting about the 2nd amendment does nothing the change the direction in which our country is headed which is central government control of an unarmed populace.
OH PLEASE!!
youre the one playing the leftist game of "its not a weapon of war"

fact is the 2nd is for weapons of war,,

tell me,, which leftist are you talking about, democrats or republicans?? cause both of them are for gun control,,,

OH PLEASE!!

tell me,, which leftist are you talking about, democrats or republicans?? cause both of them are for gun control,,,
I did not say the AR-15 was not a weapon of war, I said (and provided a link) that it is not an "assault rifle" AR stands for ARMALITE which is the gun's original manufacturer. Yes, we are dealing with a leftist game here but, sitting in your bunker yelling 2nd amendment won't do a damn thing to stop the gun-grabbing juggernaut.

OH PLEASE!!

I did not say the AR-15 was not a weapon of war, I said (and provided a link) that it is not an "assault rifle" AR stands for ARMALITE which is the gun's original manufacturer. Yes, we are dealing with a leftist game here but, sitting in your bunker yelling 2nd amendment will not turn this train around. Insulting me is useless as well.
"assault rifle" is a military designation for logistics and mission planning nothing more,, if they didnt have full auto an AR would be the assault rifle of choice just like the guns that preceded it,,,

fact is weapons of war is specifically what the 2nd was intended for,, any argument to the contrary is anti 2nd,, and I stand opposed to it,,,

"assault rifle" is a military designation for logistics and mission planning nothing more,, if they didnt have full auto an AR would be the assault rifle of choice just like the guns that preceded it,,,

fact is weapons of war is specifically what the 2nd was intended for,, any argument to the contrary is anti 2nd,, and I stand opposed to it,,,
That's my point, there is no such thing as an "assault rifle" and AR does not stand for that. Believe it or not, there are people that don't know that and ya just can't shoot 'em.

That's my point, there is no such thing as an "assault rifle" and AR does not stand for that. Believe it or not, there are people that don't know that and ya just can't shoot 'em.
I dont worry about what stupid people think or say,,

I just remind them that the 2nd was specific for weapons of war and tell them to fuck off

I dont worry about what stupid people think or say,,

I just remind them that the 2nd was specific for weapons of war and tell them to fuck off
Those "stupid" people control the anti-gun propaganda and a good portion of our law making body. They will try to re-define, circumvent or abolish the 2nd. Don't underestimate their power.

New Topics

Forum List

Back