Assange interview with Megyn Kelly coming up at 9

Why? Weird guy who spies on people and broadcasts what he sees.

He's had a bad few weeks. Maybe he wants to apologize?

I'm not going to defend him, but the facts that he has brought to the table can't be ignored.

Why? Weird guy who spies on people and broadcasts what he sees.

He's had a bad few weeks. Maybe he wants to apologize?

For what? Are you serious? He's turned the world upside down and you are saying that he's had a bad couple of weeks?

:lmao:

Just saw the interview with Megan Kelly. Sounds like mostly DNC type of unflattering political info, not necessarily anything too damaging. Should be released soon.

Total letdown. He didn't talk about anything other than to say he'll publish significant information information prior to the election.

Oh it sounds like he's got a motherlode and he's waiting to drop the bomb right before the election. What the hell has he got?

Some of you nutbags are going into overdrive to protect Clinton.

Now I've been busy. My target is the media. All y'all known me for many a year. And I am going to have them dancing like a cat on a hot tin roof. But I'm no Assange. What the hell do you think he has?

For all the shit I've been going after and mine is simple. Target. Media. Unforgiving. Been at it for four years. 10 months of winter 2 months of bad skating and I have fucking had it up to here with douche bags like Megyn Kelly. What she pulled on Trump was appalling and her back stabbing mother fucking liberal sons of bitches Murdochs agreed to let her do it.

Kudos to the Donald for bitch slapping her out. September is going to be the best month ever. I can't wait to play with Joe and Mika. Dead intern in an office and an affair that caused a break up.

Forum List

Back