ASSAD: Some refugess are definitely terrorist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Assad: Some Refugees Are ‘Definitely’ Terrorists
Syrian president Bashar al-Assad told Michael Isikoff there’s no question some refugees are “definitely” terrorists in an interview released Thursday.

"Those terrorists in Syria, holding the machine gun or killing people, they [appear as] peaceful refugees in Europe or in the West."
-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure which is worse the fact that a leaders has to tell the population this, or the fact of the populiation be so dumbed down they have to be told this.

Where is the common sense logic, you mean people can't think of this on their own.

You bet they can't lol.

Of course there will be terrorists among them. What better way to get into the US than to be in with a bunch of refugee's. You can't vet these people. They come from a war torn country. No way to vet them.

Common Sense

He said he knows there are terrorists in the refugees because he read it on the internet... get it straight.

LMAO only a dummy like you wouldn't know that.

What better way to get into the US than to hide yourself in with a bunch of refugee's??

Common sense which have absolutely none of.

He said he knows there are terrorists in the refugees because he read it on the internet... get it straight.

What better way to get into the US than to hide yourself in with a bunch of refugee's??

No... he actually said he knows it because he read it on the internet. Seriously. Now let that sink in... The President of a country KNOWS something because they read it on the internet...

No... he actually said he knows it because he read it on the internet. Seriously. Now let that sink in... The President of a country KNOWS something because they read it on the internet...

Its a good way to get into the US my friend and if you don't think that terrorists are in with these refugee's then you better think again.

What better way to get into the US and then the taxpayers will be support your ass.

Its a good way to get into the US my friend and if you don't think that terrorists are in with these refugee's then you better think again.

What better way to get into the US and then the taxpayers will be support your ass.

Will shut the fuck up and address the point I made. He KNOWS it is true because he read about it on the internet...

Will shut the fuck up and address the point I made. He KNOWS it is true because he read about it on the internet...

STFU and use some common sense.

On the internet or no the possibility exists you dumb fuck and Assad knows it even if you don't fuckwit.

Tree stump dumb is what you are and a biased hack to boot.

On the internet or no the possibility exists you dumb fuck and Assad knows it even if you don't fuckwit.

You believe everything you read on the internet? And you calling me dumb????

The people who are refugees are people Assad ultimately wants to exterminate. Of course it's in his best interest to say that.

I think that's a bit of mischaraterization, I highly doubt if Assad cares if they flee or if they die - both result in less for him to fight.

You believe everything you read on the internet? And you calling me dumb????

Once again. Common sense idiot.

No one believes everything they read on the internet.

Of course not everyone is a biased hack like you.

Common sense dumbasss.

Syrian president Bashar al-Assad told Michael Isikoff there’s no question some refugees are “definitely” terrorists in an interview released Thursday.

"Those terrorists in Syria, holding the machine gun or killing people, they [appear as] peaceful refugees in Europe or in the West."

I'm not sure which is worse the fact that a leaders has to tell the population this, or the fact of the populiation be so dumbed down they have to be told this.

Where is the common sense logic, you mean people can't think of this on their own.

You bet they can't lol.

what do you think the brutal dictator desperate to hold on to his power is going to say?

insane infowars .... and the loons who think it's news. :rofl:

stop reading that garbage, seriously. maybe your brain will uncluttered.

You bet they can't lol.

what do you think the brutal dictator desperate to hold on to his power is going to say?

insane infowars .... and the loons who think it's news. :rofl:

stop reading that garbage, seriously. maybe your brain will uncluttered.

You have no common sense either.

Do you honestly think there won't be terrorists among these refugees? Refugees who can't really be vetted as they come from a war torn country??

Grow a brain you looney tune

Forum List

Back