Asian Americans are wealthier than white people...that would be impossible if America was racist

From my perspective the biggest problem blacks have is pink people like you.

That doesn't make any sense.
What doesn't make any sense...that You're pink or that your race is toxic to the earth and everthing on it?

I'm white, thanks for asking, dickhead, and you can shove your racism up your ass.

The problems of black Americans are not from White Americans.
Stop lying and look in the mirror. You're pink.
Don't expect me to empower you with in your "white "lies.
And you pink devils and your materialistic greed is at the root of most evils that infect mankind. You are mammon incarnate.

IF you think that white people invented, or were even better at Greed, then all you did there was reveal yourself to be a completely moron.
I didn't say pink people like you invented greed but you have exploied the citizens of the world more than any other demographic.
Most of the worlds resources are consumed to maintain the orpulent lifestyles of western tycoons and oligarchs ...but even the trickle down spoils that you and I thrive on is part of that dynamic.

That doesn't make any sense.
What doesn't make any sense...that You're pink or that your race is toxic to the earth and everthing on it?

I'm white, thanks for asking, dickhead, and you can shove your racism up your ass.

And you pink devils and your materialistic greed is at the root of most evils that infect mankind. You are mammon incarnate.

IF you think that white people invented, or were even better at Greed, then all you did there was reveal yourself to be a completely moron.
I didn't say pink people like you invented greed but you have exploied the citizens of the world more than any other demographic.
Most of the worlds resources are consumed to maintain the orpulent lifestyles of western tycoons and oligarchs ...but even the trickle down spoils that you and I thrive on is part of that dynamic.

THe Age of Empires ended generations ago, get over it.

These days, anyone that doesn't want to see us resources are welcome to keep them to themselves and fuck off.

These days, anyone that doesn't want to see us resources are welcome to keep them to themselves and fuck off.
Think again. The age of empires never ended it was just transformed into a global oligarchy where 10 percent of the human populatulion controls or owns most of the known wealth.

When you said nations are free to keep their resources you displayed extreme naivete or
Just plain ignorance. Hopefully you don't vote.
I'll educate you enough to get you started on researching our traditional exploitive foreign policies. Toppling democratically elected leaders who don't want to cooperate with our
bold initiates to extrsct their resources and replacing them with pro-west shills is old hat.
And our obsessive international fight to stop the spread of communism. Is really a front to ensure we continue to have unfettered access to resources almost anywhere in the world..
The murder of Omar Khaddifi, Libya's former strongman, was orchestrated and supported. by the UN because Khaddfi was tryi g to unify Africans in creating their own pan African economic system..
He had to be stopped because a self reliant
United Africa would threaten the wealth and power of western oligarchs and all those occupying the socio- economic strata below them.

Sadly, president Obama was involved...and that diminished him in my opinion.
But, in any case, the nations of Africa
are not free to control their own resources

I don't deny racism
So every problem on this planet is the result of racism-white supremacy. OK. We agree on that
You and your turd-colored brethren. Not sure whom else you mean by "we."
Black inferiority is a fact
So you believe that you are superior to black men ?
I believe that whites are statistically superior to blacks in terms of intellect as it applies to living in and running a modern civilization.

And you don't have a clue as to when or how those IQ values were determined. Thats what gullible racist shills do ..you .look for propaganda that fits your prejudiced world view and there are plenty of propagandists [/COLOR]out there making a living providing it for you.
(I turned off your Juvenile Rainbro colors in response)

ALL IQ Data for 50+ YEARS says the same thing.
Asian>White>Black

Only YOU in your DISHONESTY and Obtuseness want to compare the top 2% of Blacks/Afros/IMMIGRANTS to whole other populations/Countries/Continents.
That's ALL you got to say in those goofy long posts.
NOTHING else.

JQPublic1 said:
And you still haven't shown the methodology behind that cumulative African 70 IQ and who did the testing
ALL METHODOLOGIES possible, including NON-Lingual ones.

Always the Same
Asian>White>Black

Adjusted for Socioeconomic.. the SAME
Mongoloid>Caucasoid>Negroid.

More on Methodology:

Race differences in average IQ are largely genetic
News-Medical.net

...Race differences show up by 3 years of age, even AFTER matching on maternal education and other variables," said Rushton.
"Therefore they CANNOT be due to poor education since this has not yet begun to exert an effect. That's why Jensen and I looked at the genetic hypothesis in detail. We examined 10 categories of evidence."

1. The Worldwide Pattern of IQ Scores. East Asians average higher on IQ tests than Whites, both in the U. S. and in Asia, even though IQ tests were developed for use in the Euro-American culture.
Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106; for Whites, about 100; and for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa.

4. Brain Size Differences.
Studies using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) find a correlation of brain size with IQ of about 0.40. Larger brains contain more neurons and synapses and process information faster. Race differences in brain size are present at birth.
By adulthood, East Asians average 1 cubic inch more cranial capacity than Whites who average 5 cubic inches more than Blacks.

5. Trans-Racial Adoption Studies. Race differences in IQ Remain following adoption by White middle class parents. East Asians grow to average Higher IQs than Whites while Blacks score Lower. The Minnesota Trans-Racial Adoption Study followed children to age 17 and found race differences were even greater than at age 7: White children, 106; Mixed-Race children, 99; and Black children, 89.

10. Do Culture-Only Theories Explain the Data? Culture-only theories do Not explain the highly consistent pattern of race differences in IQ, especially the East Asian data.
No interventions such as ending segregation, introducing school busing, or "Head Start" programs have reduced the gaps as culture-only theory would predict.

[... 6 More at link...]
You lose again CLOWN.
Your ONLY Data?
You keep making DISHONEST and DOPEY comparisons of the top 2% of Afros/Immigrants, to 100% of Whites.
While I have posted ALL the Macro-Data.

`

Last edited:
And you don't have a clue as to when or how those IQ values were determined. Thats what gullible racist shills do ..you .look for propaganda that fits your prejudiced world view and there are plenty of propagandists [/COLOR]out there making a living providing it for you.
ALL IQ Data for 50+ YEARS says the same thing.
Asian>White>Black
Only YOU in your DISHONESTY and Obtuseness want to compare the top 2% of Black IMMIGRANTS to whole other populations.

JQPublic1 said:
[/color]...And you still haven't shown the methodology behind that cumulative Afrcan 70 IQ and who did the testing.
[ALL METHODOLOGIES possible, including NON-Lingual ones.
Always the Same
Asian>White>Black

Adjusted for Socioeconomic.. the SAME
Mongoloid>Caucasoid>Negroid.

More on Methodology:

News-Medical.net

...Race differences show up by 3 years of age, even AFTER matching on maternal education and other variables," said Rushton.
"Therefore they CANNOT be due to poor education since this has not yet begun to exert an effect. That's why Jensen and I looked at the genetic hypothesis in detail. We examined 10 categories of evidence."

1. The Worldwide Pattern of IQ Scores. East Asians average higher on IQ tests than Whites, both in the U. S. and in Asia, even though IQ tests were developed for use in the Euro-American culture.
Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106; for Whites, about 100; and for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa.

4. Brain Size Differences.
Studies using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) find a correlation of brain size with IQ of about 0.40. Larger brains contain more neurons and synapses and process information faster. Race differences in brain size are present at birth.
By adulthood, East Asians average 1 cubic inch more cranial capacity than Whites who average 5 cubic inches more than Blacks.

5. Trans-Racial Adoption Studies. Race differences in IQ Remain following adoption by White middle class parents. East Asians grow to average higher IQs than Whites while Blacks score lower. The Minnesota Trans-Racial Adoption Study followed children to age 17 and found race differences were even greater than at age 7: White children, 106; Mixed-Race children, 99; and Black children, 89.

10. Do Culture-Only Theories Explain the Data? Culture-only theories do Not explain the highly consistent pattern of race differences in IQ, especially the East Asian data.
No interventions such as ending segregation, introducing school busing, or "Head Start" programs have reduced the gaps as culture-only theory would predict.

[... 6 More at link...]
You lose again CLOWN.
Your ONLY Data?
You keep making DISHONEST and DOPEY comparisons of the top 2% of Afros, to 100% of Whites.

`
You pink mutants need some new material. Everything you have posted has been thoroughly debunked even by members of your own race. You poor sad pink monkey. :laugh:

I believe that whites are statistically superior to blacks in terms of intellect as it applies to living in and running a modern civilization.
By your logic Asians would be statistically superior to Caucs in terms of intellect as it applies to living in and running a modern civilization...right? Am I missing something here? After all, the Chinese enjoy the dinstinction of having the oldest active civilization in the world. Theirs began some 5000 years ago .Ancient African.and ME civilizations started earlier but declined and
disappeared in the wake of the Arabian conquests.

[

You lose again CLOWN.
Your ONLY Data?
You keep making DISHONEST and DOPEY comparisons of the top 2% of Afros/Immigrants, to 100% of Whites.

You seem to be confused about what i wrote comparisons of African immigrants to others.
If the statistics show African immigrants have higher levels of academic attainment than other immigrants and natives...so be it. I don't give a fug about what percentage they are bsck home. The only dynamic important to me is the reality that Africans are overturning
the stereotypes of mental inferiority. And they are competing with the brightest minds the world has to offer and winning. Your spurious 70 IQ distraction won't work. I don't buy that bunk for a moment. I think that there are millions of bright Africans who just haven't had the chance to. Be all rlthey can be for various reasons. Those now defying the odds are. just part of a succession of bright Africans whose.American born offspring are doing just as well.

Hold on bubba...you're getting overheated.
Your micro data still doesn't show who or how
an average IQ of 70 was arbitrarily assigned to all of Africa. Much of which, according to you, is illiterate. You said you assumed that
any illiterates found to test were given verbal versions. So I suppose an interpreter was necessary to do that...right? But have you found any verification of that? I doubt it.
So all you've done to substantiate your claims of general black mental inferiority is to regurgitate the debunked racist drivel in The Bell Curve. I think you also cited some stuff from Arthur Jensen and Rushton...both just as agenda driven as Murray and Hernnstein.

The rebuttals to your spurious assertions are everywhere. But the most notable work in that regard is the mismeasurement of man by Stephen J. Gould.

"We pass through this world but once. Few tragedies can be more extensive than the stunting of life, few injustices deeper than the denial of an opportunity to strive or even to hope, by a limit imposed from without, but falsely identified as lying within."

You might not get much out of the preceding quote because you thrive on feeling superior to others who, ironically, could be superior to you in every way.

Here is Guold again:

"Errors of reductionism and biodeterminism take over in such silly statements as “Intelligence is 60 percent genetic and 40 percent environmental.” A 60 percent (or whatever) “heritability” for intelligence means no such thing. We shall not get this issue straight until we realize that the “interactionism” we all accept does not permit such statements as “Trait x is 29 percent environmental and 71 percent genetic.” When causative factors (more than two, by the way) interact so complexly, and throughout growth, to produce an intricate adult being, we cannot, in principle, parse that being’s behavior into quantitative percentages of remote root causes. The adult being is an emergent entity who must be understood at his own level and in his own totality. The truly salient issues are malleability and flexibility, not fallacious parsing by percentages. A trait may be 90 percent heritable, yet entirely malleable."
Stephen Jay Gould, The Mismeasure of Man

By your logic Asians would be statistically superior to Caucs in terms of intellect as it applies to living in and running a modern civilization...right? Am I missing something here? After all, the Chinese enjoy the dinstinction of having the oldest active civilization in the world. Theirs began some 5000 years ago .Ancient African.and ME civilizations started earlier but declined and
What part of modern don't you understand?

Are you saying Japa, China,Taiwan or South Korea aren't modern civilizations?

I'll ask again since it apparently went over your head. What does having an OLD civilization (China) and especially an old and failed/declined civilization (Ancient Africa) have to do with running a modern civilization? You brought up those two examples and I want to know why.

I never asked you that. You being the superior white man with the superior IQ should be able to understand this.

I asked

Do you think you are superior to black men ?

I'll ask again since it apparently went over your head. What does having an OLD civilization (China) and especially an old and failed/declined civilization (Ancient Africa) have to do with running a modern civilization? You brought up those two examples and I want to know why.
Because today is built on yesterday and tomorrow is built on today.

Black people were the original inventors of the disciplines that helped bring the world into the technological age. Mathematics, physics, astronomy, building in stone and bricks, metallurgy and all the root subjects that were necessary to push the world into today's modern age, were begun by in Egypt, Nubia-Kush, Mesopotamia, Sabea and Black Naga India.

Therefore, even if people of European origins have made improvements in ancient technologies and ancient inventions, such as rocketry, computer technology, aerodynamics and others, the basic mathematical formulas and ancient prototypes were invented by Africans.

For example, the Africans invented the binary system which is still used in the Yoruba oracle and was copied by German scientists and applied to computer programming. Many ancient formulas in trigonometry, calculus and physics as well as chemistry (Khem mysteries) came from the scientific discoveries of Blacks in Egypt and Nubia-Kush.

Sure white people have invented things. But at the same time 99.999999% of white people have invented nothing.

White inventions or contributions say nothing about white people having any sort of special gift because if they did, they would have been on top for thousands of years, not just hundred

So called white western contributions (And let's be clear white people stole many inventions from others) are not because white people are so much smarter than everyone else but because progress in science and invention is built on what has gone before. The more science you know the more science you can discover.

The more inventions you have at hand, the more new inventions you can come up with. That is why the progress is exponential. It comes from the nature of science and technology, not from the nature of white intelligence.

If you want to take in all of human history, that is the 100 thousand years modern man has been on the planet, not just the last 300 years where Northern white Europeans have got their act together, then the Egyptians are by far the most inventive. They invented stuff like, oh, civilization. They have been on top for 40% of human history, more than twice as long as whites. A good fraction of what we think of as “Greek” is Egyptian. Egypt is African. In the past it was much blacker than it is now.

Last edited:

Think again. The age of empires never ended it was just transformed into a global oligarchy where 10 percent of the human populatulion controls or owns most of the known wealth.

When you said nations are free to keep their resources you displayed extreme naivete or
Just plain ignorance. Hopefully you don't vote.
I'll educate you enough to get you started on researching our traditional exploitive foreign policies. Toppling democratically elected leaders who don't want to cooperate with our
bold initiates to extrsct their resources and replacing them with pro-west shills is old hat.
And our obsessive international fight to stop the spread of communism. Is really a front to ensure we continue to have unfettered access to resources almost anywhere in the world..
The murder of Omar Khaddifi, Libya's former strongman, was orchestrated and supported. by the UN because Khaddfi was tryi g to unify Africans in creating their own pan African economic system..
He had to be stopped because a self reliant
United Africa would threaten the wealth and power of western oligarchs and all those occupying the socio- economic strata below them.

Sadly, president Obama was involved...and that diminished him in my opinion.
But, in any case, the nations of Africa
are not free to control their own resources

1. There is no united oligarchy controlling the world's resources.

2. Deposing rulers who don't want to sell, is very old, and not done any more, not for a long time.

3. Khaddifi was bubbling incompetence by our leadership. Don't try to find sense there.

4. Communism was a real threat. SOrry your side lost. Deal with it.

5. LOL!!! Africa? A threat? Sure, that's was the fear...NOT.

All the resources in the world or certainly the majority of them are controlled by the white supremacist and every problem in this world is the fault of white surpemacy or has it's roots in white supremacy.

And if I'm wrong. Name me a problem on this planet that affect human beings that has zero to do with white supremacy.
3. Khaddifi was bubbling incompetence by our leadership. Don't try to find sense there.
Khaddifi was killed because he was trying to create a central African bank so all the wealth of Africa goes in the pockets of African. So white people killed him.

All the resources in the world or certainly the majority of them are controlled by the white supremacist and every problem in this world is the fault of white surpemacy or has it's roots in white supremacy.

And if I'm wrong. Name me a problem on this planet that affect human beings that has zero to do with white supremacy.
Khaddifi was killed because he was trying to create a central African bank so all the wealth of Africa goes in the pockets of African. So white people killed him.
Khaddafi was killed by his own people who found him hiding in a sewer pipe.

It must really burn to have to eat the white man's food because black people can't grow enough food for their own people.

[
As I say Khaddifi was killed by white supremacist because he was trying to create a central African bank. Any black nation that tries to break free from white supemacy has to be destroyed. This is what also what happened in Haiti where white people (White supremacists) created the Earthquake. The same way whites created Aids .and Ebola. The same way all way the famines in Africa are the results of white people (white supremacists)

The mobile phone or I-phone you have in your pocket, or laptop would not even work without congolese coltan

And who do you think mines that ? Yup black Africans. Who control Coltan deposits over there ? Apple and other western corps.

That's white supremacy

Patrice Lumumba, one of the greatest black leaders to emerge in this century, was assinated by the Belgians with the aid of US, so that the white international community could get the puppet government that they wanted in the Congo.

That's white supremacy

The constant interference on the part of certain powerful Flemmish interests are the principle reasons for all of the power struggles in the history of the Congo and the bloody civil war which is raging on now. The reason that black nations have not been able to prosper is the constant interference from outsiders who are still eager to exploit them.

The USA alone (5% of the world population) consume 30% of produced African natural resources which they purchase at bargain prices or for virtually nothing as debt payback.

In contrast, local infrastructures are crumbling, social programmes and local developments are cut because of the paybacks of interests and the debt itself. Corruption does the rest.

The resource producing countries have to sell everything for a special discount price which opens the doors to all sorts of speculations from foreign investors demanding high returns.

That's white supremacy

Another byproduct the West is expecting from their ‘generous gestures’ is to get some more positive votes at the next UN assembly.

That's white supremacy

You name the problem, the disease, the corruption that is happening anywhere on the planet and it's a pretty safe guess that white people (White supremacist) are behind it.
It must really burn to have to eat the white man's food because black people can't grow enough food for their own people.
Most of the food is grown in non white nations. But yes. White people control most of food in the world because we live in a system of white supremacy. That also means that white people are to blame for every problem in the world involving human beings.

[
As I say Khaddifi was killed by white supremacist because he was trying to create a central African bank. Any black nation that tries to break free from white supemacy has to be destroyed. This is what also what happened in Haiti where white people (White supremacists) created the Earthquake. The same way whites created Aids .and Ebola. The same way all way the famines in Africa are the results of white people (white supremacists)

The mobile phone or I-phone you have in your pocket, or laptop would not even work without congolese coltan

And who do you think mines that ? Yup black Africans. Who control Coltan deposits over there ? Apple and other western corps.

That's white supremacy

Patrice Lumumba, one of the greatest black leaders to emerge in this century, was assinated by the Belgians with the aid of US, so that the white international community could get the puppet government that they wanted in the Congo.

That's white supremacy

The constant interference on the part of certain powerful Flemmish interests are the principle reasons for all of the power struggles in the history of the Congo and the bloody civil war which is raging on now. The reason that black nations have not been able to prosper is the constant interference from outsiders who are still eager to exploit them.

The USA alone (5% of the world population) consume 30% of produced African natural resources which they purchase at bargain prices or for virtually nothing as debt payback.

In contrast, local infrastructures are crumbling, social programmes and local developments are cut because of the paybacks of interests and the debt itself. Corruption does the rest.

The resource producing countries have to sell everything for a special discount price which opens the doors to all sorts of speculations from foreign investors demanding high returns.

That's white supremacy

Another byproduct the West is expecting from their ‘generous gestures’ is to get some more positive votes at the next UN assembly.

That's white supremacy

You name the problem, the disease, the corruption that is happening anywhere on the planet and it's a pretty safe guess that white people (White supremacist) are behind it.
Most of the food is grown in non white nations. But yes. White people control most of food in the world because we live in a system of white supremacy. That also means that white people are to blame for every problem in the world involving human beings.
" in Haiti where white people (White supremacists) created the Earthquake" :lmao:

How exactly? We shook the island? :rofl:

The original premise being discussed was you thought pinks were statistically
superior intellectually to blacks in terms of running a modern civilization. My bottom line in that regard is that modern civilization exists in varying degrees all over the planet. Pink men aren't running civilization. The very notion of that is absurd. And since you introduced the prerequisite of intellect as crucial to running your fanciful modern civilization, I proposed, only in response to your insane notion that pink men run modern civilization, that any culture, past or present,that is or was capable of building and managing and maintaining infrastructure: civil discipline, and social integrity would meet the sole prequisite of intellect neccessary to "run"
a modern or even a more advanced civilization. All of those examples I listed
would qualify.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back