Ashtara

I sense a great deal of negativity has arisen... over nothing. Let there be peace instead.

If you want to avoid negativity, I'd avoid people. Particularly here. Sadly, there are alot of negative people around.

Come on man...you are not negative. There are plenty of cool people around here. She'll figure it out...but the Lounge is a good place to start.

I sense a great deal of negativity has arisen... over nothing. Let there be peace instead.

If you want to avoid negativity, I'd avoid people. Particularly here. Sadly, there are alot of negative people around.

Come on man...you are not negative. There are plenty of cool people around here. She'll figure it out...but the Lounge is a good place to start.

Not everyone would agree with you there.

[ame=http://youtu.be/bD2OsPy73gU]Opeth-Deliverance with lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Behold. The anthem of my life. Opeth- "Deliverance"

Not everyone would agree with you there.

Eeyore_3.jpg

:lol:

Wow. Even the mods are nice. Kudos to your forum...

[MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION]
You've been nothing but cool so far. Thanks :) Don't worry though, I'll survive the more hardcore discussions. Topics concerning religion, morality, and spirituality, my primary interests here, tend to attract alot of hate, but I can't let that prevent me from posting and reading people's thoughts on those subjects.

Thank you. Tonight, I am going to pull an Animal Spirit Messenger card for this joint. Bad vibes lately. Maybe an animal has a good message for all of us. ;)

Come on by Cheers. I think I have a job for ya. I really want Trixxie fired. :lol:

[MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION], my dear:

Trixxie stays!!!

I'm sorry to those of you who consider me mean, f***ed up, or dangerous. If we disagree on something it doesn't mean we have to hate each other :-(

I'm sorry to those of you who consider me mean, f***ed up, or dangerous. If we disagree on something it doesn't mean we have to hate each other :-(

Mean, f'ed up, and/or dangerous?

*looks around*

Are you my wife? :D

*ducks and runs*

callisto-o.gif

No. There is a way you can grant me ownership of your soul, if you like. It requires a very specific ritual...

Last edited:
Sorry, but I am not married to Hudson Leick. :)

I wish I could do the fire thing like Callisto does and just magickly appear wherever I desire. I'd constantly appear in Egypt, Greece, the Amazon, Hawaii, Teotihuacan, Chichen Itza, the Vatican, Mecca, Jerusalem... all over the Southwest US... and numerous other places. I'd be appearing at ancient Temples, Pyramids, Ziggurats, monolithic monuments, mountain peaks, subterranean caves, and all over the world's deserts... :)

Last edited:
Back to some Progressive Death Metal... 'cause this is my introductory topic and 'tis an excellent way to see into my world...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDBykpSXsSE]Opeth - Ghost of Perdition (Audio) - YouTube[/ame]

Devil cracked the earthly shell, foretold she was the one...

Blew hope into the room, and said "You have to live before you die young!"

Never liked much metal, especially death metal. I like music that DOESN'T make me want to jam an ice pick through my eardrums. Closest I get is arena rock.

Forum List

Back