Zone1 Ashamed to be white?

Another dumb whiney post from a right wing white person. I know no one white who is ashamed of being white. Whites working to end white racism, or recognizing what has been done is not being ashamed. Continuing to be racist and claiming that whites who aren't are ashamed is rather pathetic.

FinalIronyMeter-1799792508.gif

Damn !!!!
An actual thread where WHITE peeeeple are coming out on their love of their whitey-ness.
Well I never !!!!!

Next thing ya know these honkies will be demanding equality, equal justice, equal rights and shit. THE NERVE !!!

Skin color is not the issue. The system of White Supremacy is the issue.
And where is that going on? In the incarceration system along with the Latin Factions and the black factions?

I swear to God America was great about racism until Obama. I could have sworn all his racist bullshit would disappear

2 years after he was out of office, but appareantly not! Well, this is his 3rd term, after all. :rolleyes-41:

There was a time of racial harmony in America from the late 1960s until 2008.

What changed that? Obama. Fucking traitor should hang.

He has nothing in common with Black Americans.

Fuckin' Manchurian candidate is purposely dividing our country. He should be hanged as the traitor that he is.

Now I've known black people that see things like that too, matter of fact that's where I learned what was going on from,

an old and smart black man. God bless him. Commies can't beat or subjugate Americans if we're all united.

They have to divide us to win, and me and most old school blacks I know or meet on the street just ain't playin that game.

We're Americans, we are. FACT.

Here's another FACT: The American Revolution was started because a popular American black man got shot by The Brits, and

it pissed his friends off. His name was Crispus Attucks, now if you didn't know this, you should.

Last edited:
And where is that going on? In the incarceration system along with the Latin Factions and the black factions?

I swear to God America was great about racism until Obama. I could have sworn all his racist bullshit would disappear

2 years after he was out of office, but appareantly not! Well, this is his 3rd term, after all. :rolleyes-41:

There was a time of racial harmony in America from the late 1960s until 2008.

What changed that? Obama. Fucking traitor should hang.

He has nothing in common with Black Americans.

Fuckin' Manchurian candidate is purposely dividing our country. He should be hanged as the traitor that he is.

Now I've known black people that see things like that too, matter of fact that's where I learned what was going on from,

an old and smart black man. God bless him. Commies can't beat or subjugate Americans if we're all united.

They have to divide us to win, and me and most old school blacks I know or meet on the street just ain't playin that game.

We're Americans, we are. FACT.

Here's another FACT: The American Revolution was started because a popular American black man got shot by The Brits, and

it pissed his friends off. His name was Crispus Attucks, now if you didn't know this, you should.
In honor of Crispus Attucks, the American Revolution folks should have freed all the enslaved Africans. Why didn't they?
If you think racism was over in the late 1960s, I've got some beach front property in Arizona to sell you. Racism has NEVER left the USA. This country was founded on racism. One of the first laws the Founding Fathers created in 1792 was the Immigration Law. It stated that only White, landowning males of good character could immigrate to the USA.
So, please cut Barack Obama some slack. This stuff started long before he was born.

In honor of Crispus Attucks, the American Revolution folks should have freed all the enslaved Africans. Why didn't they?
If you think racism was over in the late 1960s, I've got some beach front property in Arizona to sell you. Racism has NEVER left the USA. This country was founded on racism. One of the first laws the Founding Fathers created in 1792 was the Immigration Law. It stated that only White, landowning males of good character could immigrate to the USA.
So, please cut Barack Obama some slack. This stuff started long before he was born.
dont see any black people leaving. they are coming in by the thousands judging by the videos I have seen

Whites recorded their history at a level that dwarfs everyone else. Everyone else were just little goody two shoes in living as we are told.

I am not really proud of something I have no control over, but I am not ashamed either. Whites of European descent have created the most advanced, the most affluent, and the most humane civilization in history.

I do not feel individually or collectively responsible for the problems of the third world, or the problems third world people have in the United States. . I am opposed to racial reparations and affirmative action.

White Supremacy has been earned by white achievements.

My white skin privilege consists of the fact that when I enter a store the sales clerks do not watch me nervously. After dark, if someone sees me behind him or walking toward him, that person does not cross the street. When I get on an elevator women do not get off. When I get on a bus women do not hold their purses more tightly. Men to not pick up their briefcases and put them on their laps.

People are prejudiced in favor of whites because most of us are safe to be around, and reasonably intelligent. Even Jesse Jackson feels this way.

jesse-jackson-625630.jpg

So. A bunch of morons grovel and whine and bow to other races by telling them they are ashamed to be white. Are blacks ashamed to be black? Asians ashamed to be asian? Hispanics ashamed to be hispanic? You get my drift.

Question is...how can anyone be ashamed of something they had no control over of whomever gave them life? Did the fetus in its development tell itself "gosh. I think I will have black/brown/white skin"? What is to be ashamed about? Or proud of? Are you proud of your skin color? No? Yes? Why???

And those whites that don't grovel, do they not bathe in sunlight to get a nice tan? Is not tanning changing ones skin color? Tatts. Do they not cover that skin color?

The whole thing is flat out stupid. One cannot be ashamed or proud of skin tone. Period. And if they are, or do...they are idiotic.

Discuss if you have inclination to put in your two cents. I'm curious.
I'm a straight, Christian, patriotic, white male. I have ZERO shame in my history, heritage, culture, moral standards, faith, or political/social stance. I've never owned a slave, and I've never known a slave. Even if slavery were legal ... I would NOT want to be a slave owner. I have ZERO desire to own a black person. In fact ... I avoid predominantly black neighborhoods since they've proven to be danger zones for a white person.

I'm very proud and amazed at all the inventions and discoveries of whites over the centuries. Most non-whites who hate whites seem to enjoy their computers, cars, running water, electrical appliances, and many other white "brain children." Many claim to be "oppressed" while they enjoy their own "history months," or racially segregated colleges, or television networks (BET), etc. If they're failing in life ... they need to stop blaming their failures on someone else. Get off of their welfare-fed butts and improve their conditions. There are tons of resources at their disposal. Resources NOT shared by whites.

I don't even think about my skin color until I come in here and see the various posters who hate me for it.
I have zero idea what race you are, so I certainly can't hate you for it. LOL

Me loving my own heritage isn't synonymous with hating someone else's.

I don't know what you identify as, but if you're hated, it's for your ideology
IM2 is mocked, not HATED, because she's a racist bigot who posts about nothing but her racist hatred of whites
IM2 isxa maan and the only people who whine about me hating whites are the whites who are racist. You ain't mocking me son, I'm mocking you. I take you racists to the woodshem whenever I so desire.

Gracie,

Stop crying. Whites who are, should be ashamed of what has been done. And you, a white female, really need to sthu. Because the fight blacks had for civil rights freed your ass too. White women are the number 1 beneficiary of affirmative action. That's you.

I'm a straight, Christian, patriotic, white male. I have ZERO shame in my history, heritage, culture, moral standards, faith, or political/social stance. I've never owned a slave, and I've never known a slave. Even if slavery were legal ... I would NOT want to be a slave owner. I have ZERO desire to own a black person. In fact ... I avoid predominantly black neighborhoods since they've proven to be danger zones for a white person.

I'm very proud and amazed at all the inventions and discoveries of whites over the centuries. Most non-whites who hate whites seem to enjoy their computers, cars, running water, electrical appliances, and many other white "brain children." Many claim to be "oppressed" while they enjoy their own "history months," or racially segregated colleges, or television networks (BET), etc. If they're failing in life ... they need to stop blaming their failures on someone else. Get off of their welfare-fed butts and improve their conditions. There are tons of resources at their disposal. Resources NOT shared by whites.
I stay away from all white rural communities because there is a long documented history of how these communities are danger and death zones for blacks. Whites didn't invent all the things you mention. And white men have what they do because they were so scared of competition that they made laws excluding everyone else.

You're a joke son.

I stay away from all white rural communities because there is a long documented history of how these communities are danger and death zones for blacks. Whites didn't invent all the things you mention. And white men have what they do because they were so scared of competition that they made laws excluding everyone else.

You're a joke son.
If you think you are safer in a black urban neighborhood than a white rural neighborhood you are delusional. Read what Jesse Jackson has to say about that.

jesse-jackson-625630.jpg

No one is safe in a black urban neighborhood. Even the large number of well armed black criminals kill each other.

One more point: white men have no reason to fear the intellectual competition of black men. By every objective, measurable criterion we tend to be much more intelligent. This is not because we went to better schools. It is because we have more high IQ gene alleles.

Last edited:

You're a joke son.
Hi Jussie. How's it going? Well, nice talking to you, Mr. Smollett.

But, in a roundabout way, I like your response. I'll stay out of your neighborhood, and (by the looks of your response) you'll be staying out of mine.

By the way ... enjoy your car, computer, running water, and the food produced in those rural areas.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back