ASAP Rocky released from Swedish dungeon

Prompt action by our President after an appeal from Kanye and Kim was able to spring this tremendous Rapper. The Hip Hop community is celebrating and Trump shows he is the president of all of his people.

ASAP Rocky released from jail in Sweden pending verdict in assault trial

I don't know the circumstances around it, but I did read he claims they followed him and wouldn't leave him alone. May be a set up to push him to retaliate and catch it all on film.

I have no idea who the hell he is to be honest.

Prompt action by our President after an appeal from Kanye and Kim was able to spring this tremendous Rapper. The Hip Hop community is celebrating and Trump shows he is the president of all of his people.

#TheLargerIssue....

Does Ms. Jazzyslim's rant explain WHY large numbers of hip hop recording artists compose music HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent as less than human creatures and HOES or THOTS undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

"Lamenting Multiple Baby Daddies" ~Jazzyslim2005

Originally published by ~jazzyslim2005:

"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Sh.."

ASAP ROCKY, Rakim Mayers, Donald Trump_02.png Schumer, Pelosi., Trump finger pointing.png

Peace.

Last edited:

ASAP Rocky released from jail in Sweden pending verdict in assault trial
From what I saw on the video, they were just walking down the street and were attacked.

I see no moral or legal justification for the attack, and plenty of justification to retaliate with the reasonable force.

Sad news. They're just thugs, and now they're free to come back to the U.S. and commit more violence. The rest of the video evidence came out yesterday, unedited. They weren't attacked, they just didn't like being followed by some fans and the thugs fellow thugs assaulted a guy out of nowhere. I guess they didn't want witnesses to some crime or other they were going to commit and got all mad n shit, most likely; no point in a thug going to Sweden without doing a little shoplifting and stealing something.

Why is it when you refer to a 'Swedish Dungeon', we're probably not thinking of the same thing?

#TheLargerIssue....

Does Ms. Jazzyslim's rant explain WHY large numbers of hip hop recording artists compose music HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent as less than human creatures and HOES or THOTS undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

"Lamenting Multiple Baby Daddies" ~Jazzyslim2005

Originally published by ~jazzyslim2005:

"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Sh.."

View attachment 272504 View attachment 272505

Peace.

Yep. They're nearly all vermin or vermin wannabees; why the media or anybody else panders to the scum is just bizarre. In fact it's bizarre to let them back into the U.S. once they leave to go dirty up some other place. Keep them out.

"A$AP Rocky released from prison and on his way home to the United States from Sweden. It was a Rocky Week, get home ASAP A$AP!" - Trump

Sad news. They're just thugs, and now they're free to come back to the U.S. and commit more violence. The rest of the video evidence came out yesterday, unedited. They weren't attacked, they just didn't like being followed by some fans and the thugs fellow thugs assaulted a guy out of nowhere. I guess they didn't want witnesses to some crime or other they were going to commit and got all mad n shit, most likely; no point in a thug going to Sweden without doing a little shoplifting and stealing something.

It was just a street scuffle that the gentleman got involved in. No one was killed or seriously injured, at worst this is a Disorderly Conduct where the man could be given a small fine or enough expelled from Sweden if they are really pissed.

Keeping him in a foreign jail indefinitely over such a minor offense is an outrage.

I'm glad to see Rocky coming back home, even though I'm not a big fan of all the latest hip hop numbers. I'm more of a generation who like different black crooners, men like Jimi Hendrix and Sammy Davis instead.

It was just a street scuffle that the gentleman got involved in. No one was killed or seriously injured, at worst this is a Disorderly Conduct where the man could be given a small fine or enough expelled from Sweden if they are really pissed.

Keeping him in a foreign jail indefinitely over such a minor offense is an outrage.

I'm glad to see Rocky coming back home, even though I'm not a big fan of all the latest hip hop numbers. I'm more of a generation who like different black crooners, men like Jimi Hendrix and Sammy Davis instead.

Penalties for that are a lot stiffer in Europe than here; don't shit in other peoples' yards and you don't have problems. As for 'Rocky', they can keep him as long as they want; he's a worthless waste of air.

"
Contrary to what the Left's "Know Nothing Blacks" are saying (Tamar Braxton in particular) The President was involved in A$ap Rocky's situation almost from Day One! I know because
@realkareemdream
and myself personally involved him by connecting the Whitehouse to Rocky's manager!
" - Pastor Darrell Scott

A load of shit, IMHO. President Trump should tear Sweden a new one.

Street fights are part of our nation's culture, and the Swedes need to get used to it and not treat Americans like Asap Rocky as "criminals"
ASAP Rocky was wrong for entering the No Go Zone. He should of have read the signs. Unless the Swedes didn't displayed any No Go Zone signs that is written in English. Hey we need to tell the Sweden government to display No Go Zone signs in English so that this incident will never happen again.
When we have ours No Go Zones. We will display our signs in all multicultural languages. So they can do it as well.
We can't send those radical Muslim immigrants back because of the Global Elites has taken over their homeland. That the Global Elites will not want them to come back to reclaim their land.
I wonder will the government will let me have a No Go zone, that I can shoot anyone that enters my property. I guess not that they will let me do that. Because the government is trying to take our weapons so that we will open our doors for radical Islamist. I guess I better get me a welcome mat that is written in Arabic or what ever language that these Jihadist speaks.
And I forgot. We better get rid of our dogs that we use as pets. because I don't want these Radical extremist Allah-Barking at my doorstep.

Are Muslims Allowed To Have Dogs As Pets? ~ Muslim World Today

Forum List

Back