As You Were Saying...Iran persecutes religious minorit

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Sad what the Baha'i have to go through in Iran when they really do not bother anyone.

As You Were Saying...Iran persecutes religious minority
Maryam Safajoo Saturday, April 09, 2016

I grew up in the city of Karaj, just outside of Tehran. My family are Baha’i. We are followers of Baha’u’llah, who taught that the religions of the world come from the same Source and are in essence successive chapters of one religion from God.

The Baha’is are Iran’s largest religious minority. We have been persecuted throughout the faith’s 170-year history, but this persecution took on new intensity after the Iranian Revolution in 1979.

In 1982, my mother and a number of other Baha’i women were arrested for simply being Baha’i. Eleven of these women were executed. My mother spent nearly two years in prison. She had no idea why she was spared and her friends were killed.

Continue reading at:

As You Were Saying...Iran persecutes religious minority?

And... nothing

Don't trust these people. They always make up numbers and stuff to play the victim. For instance see this statement: "The Baha’is are Iran’s largest religious minority." This is a lie. Sunni Muslims are Iran's largest minority and after that Christians. Yet Baha'is make use of false statements to buy sympathy for themselves.

And...what's a Sunni Islamist whackjob doing supporting a Shiite Islamist regime?

And...what's a Sunni Islamist whackjob doing supporting a Shiite Islamist regime?

WOT?!!
Da's wot I tot!

Maybe he is applying for the job of checking out the Baha'i women jailed in the Iranian prisons.

Rape Before Execution: The Secrets Persist
According to Islam a jihadist can't go to heaven if he kills a virgin.

What a filthy religion for low IQ Neanderthals.

Under Revolutionary law, young girls who were sentenced to death could not be executed if they were still virgins. Thus, they were "married off" to Revolutionary Guards and prison officials in temporary marriages and then raped before their execution, to prevent them going to heaven. The Mullahs believed that these women were ungodly and did not deserve paradise in the next life and that if they were deprived of their virginity, it would ensure that they went to hell. Therefore, on the night prior to execution, the condemned girl was injected with a tranquilliser and then raped by her guard(s). After the execution, the religious judge at the prison would write out a marriage certificate and send it to the victim's family along with a box of sweets.

Excerpt from Women and the death penalty in Iran

WOT?!!
Da's wot I tot!

Maybe he is applying for the job of checking out the Baha'i women jailed in the Iranian prisons.

Rape Before Execution: The Secrets Persist
According to Islam a jihadist can't go to heaven if he kills a virgin.

What a filthy religion for low IQ Neanderthals.

Under Revolutionary law, young girls who were sentenced to death could not be executed if they were still virgins. Thus, they were "married off" to Revolutionary Guards and prison officials in temporary marriages and then raped before their execution, to prevent them going to heaven. The Mullahs believed that these women were ungodly and did not deserve paradise in the next life and that if they were deprived of their virginity, it would ensure that they went to hell. Therefore, on the night prior to execution, the condemned girl was injected with a tranquilliser and then raped by her guard(s). After the execution, the religious judge at the prison would write out a marriage certificate and send it to the victim's family along with a box of sweets.

Excerpt from Women and the death penalty in Iran
Correct. That too. They just want a reason to rape, kill and steal in the name of Allah.

Sad what the Baha'i have to go through in Iran when they really do not bother anyone.

I grew up in the city of Karaj, just outside of Tehran. My family are Baha’i. We are followers of Baha’u’llah, who taught that the religions of the world come from the same Source and are in essence successive chapters of one religion from God.

The Baha’is are Iran’s largest religious minority. We have been persecuted throughout the faith’s 170-year history, but this persecution took on new intensity after the Iranian Revolution in 1979.

In 1982, my mother and a number of other Baha’i women were arrested for simply being Baha’i. Eleven of these women were executed. My mother spent nearly two years in prison. She had no idea why she was spared and her friends were killed.

Continue reading at:

Wouldn't it be great if all governments could stop doing this sort of thing? The US govt persecutes Native American people for simply being Native American. Black people also get a raw deal.

Continue reading at:

Wouldn't it be great if all governments could stop doing this sort of thing? The US govt persecutes Native American people for simply being Native American. Black people also get a raw deal.

Funny how people can't stick to a topic, but have to drag in other things. Why not start a thread on an appropriate forum for you to discuss the matter with which you are concerned? This is about how women are raped in prison in Iran so that they can be executed the next day while in a non-virginal condition. Evidently you have no compassion for these women or you would have shown at least a tiny bit of sympathy. Can you imagine the fear of these women, not only knowing they will be executed but having guards raping them?

Forum List

Back