As Rioters Burn Milwaukee, Obama Plays Another Round of Golf

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Watch: Dangerous situation in Milwaukee not enough to distract Obama from working hard on hitting the fairway

This punk has put these animals in the streets to create civil violence--he is a racism, a hate monger, and a divisive domestic terrorist.
Obama is responsible for ISIS and racism. He promotes division and anger and seems to relish hatred among the races.

Put the blame right on the target. Obama is responsible for all the violence since Ferguson. But I suspect this is exactly what he wanted all along.

Obama is a traitor to our country. If he had been anything other than African-American he would have been impeached...by now

When Obama and Holder used the power of their offices to "Stand With The People Of Ferguson", the message went out loud and clear. F- the police it's their fault do whatever you want we got your back. They own this. I'm not down with the Founder of ISIS, but Founders of #BLM? Yessir.

When Obama and Holder used the power of their offices to "Stand With The People Of Ferguson", the message went out loud and clear. F- the police it's their fault do whatever you want we got your back. They own this. I'm not down with the Founder of ISIS, but Founders of #BLM? Yessir.
I know it's generally understood by many that BLM is a violent organisation but has BLM ever actually incited violence?

Massive flooding in the gulf states. It involved non-black neighborhoods so it is not racist to not give a shit.

too bad his clubs did not break.
He should triple bogie for even broken window and smashed item.(minimally)

Maybe if he broke a bone for every cop hurt in these types of attacks he would get the point.

206 bones in the body

Forum List

Back