As Previously Reported, More Evidence Biden Is Compromised, ChiComs Bought Him (And His Family)

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

China Upped Its Donations to the Biden Center 400% with $50M in Donations After Biden Announced his Campaign​

Nothing new, as other mainstream news have reported on ChiCom donations to candidate Biden, but another good read.

Its a discussion board - if you don't want to discuss go away.
I wonder if, when you folks are reading Gateway Pundit or Epoch Times or the Blaze or any other such sites, you folks ever wonder if the story is true. Or if you look around to confirm the story. Or if you wonder if the story is biased, and that you're not getting a full and accurate picture. I wonder if you have been completely stripped of any capacity for critical thinking that you may have once had.

You guys just run here and post it all as incontrovertible fact and the outrage circus begins. This is how disinformation, lies and manipulation spread like wildfire, and how people end up believing the most ridiculous crap.

I wonder if you even care about that, or if this is all just poo-throwing for fun.

I would ask, but there's no reason to believe anything you say. But I do wonder.

I wonder if, when you folks are reading Gateway Pundit or Epoch Times or the Blaze or any other such sites, you folks ever wonder if the story is true. Or if you look around to confirm the story. Or if you wonder if the story is biased, and that you're not getting a full and accurate picture. I wonder if you have been completely stripped of any capacity for critical thinking that you may have once had.

You guys just run here and post it all as incontrovertible fact and the outrage circus begins. This is how disinformation, lies and manipulation spread like wildfire, and how people end up believing the most ridiculous crap.

I wonder if you even care about that, or if this is all just poo-throwing for fun.

I would ask, but there's no reason to believe anything you say. But I do wonder.

Speaking of critical thinking, you voted for Biden/Harris. You evaluated Joe Biden and Kamala Harris as world leaders and said, yes, they're competent to do this job and I want them to do this job.

Bye now!

The "Gateway Pundit" "article" quotes a complaint.

No hard evidence is cited.

My goodness, you people.
Actually its you dumb ass, total denial of in your fucking face reality, and that is assuming you care at all as its just as likely you do not care one whit how evil and corrupt a fascist democrat is..... :wink:

I wonder if, when you folks are reading Gateway Pundit or Epoch Times or the Blaze or any other such sites, you folks ever wonder if the story is true.

I always wonder when you snowflakes engage in all this GWP-Hate drama why you can almost (99+%) never debunk what is being reported...

Your continuous opinionated rants don't impress me.

Curious as to what media source you think is free from bias or hasn't tarnish their credibility with coverage of the Russia investigation, Hunter laptop or COVID?

Forum List

Back