As Hurricane Dorian approaches Florida, Bill & Hillary Clinton are ready...

...to accept your donations.

The Clinton Foundation
The Clinton Foundation is a great foundation, dedicated to helping people.

Unlike trump's bullshit foundation which he raided for personal and political benefit until it was dissolved, because of illegal conduct on his part. What a scumbag he is.

Last edited:

The Clinton Foundation
The Clinton Foundation is great foundation, dedicated to helping people.

Unlike trump's bullshit foundation which he raided for personal and political benefit until it was dissolved, because of illegal conduct on his part. What a scumbag he is.

After the hurricane in Puerto Rico 2 years ago, the Clinton Foundation collected millions for relief. So far, the country is still in a shambles, the electric has never been fully repaired and people still have blue tarps on their house roof. The politicians pocketed what little money the Foundation gave them and the warehouses stood full of food and supplies for over a year used only by the crooks (politicians) and their ilk until a Republican delegation went there and uncovered the mess. The Clinton Foundation is worse than the cartels.

The Clinton Foundation

After the hurricane in Puerto Rico 2 years ago, the Clinton Foundation collected millions for relief. So far, the country is still in a shambles, the electric has never been fully repaired and people still have blue tarps on their house roof. The politicians pocketed what little money the Foundation gave them and the warehouses stood full of food and supplies for over a year used only by the crooks (politicians) and their ilk until a Republican delegation went there and uncovered the mess. The Clinton Foundation is worse than the cartels.
Look, I understand you're a partisan hack, but really.

But "really", WHAT ? He mentioned 10 specific events having occurred.

You dispute them ? If so, on what basis ?
I give up. You and the other idiot are right. It is the Clinton Foundation's fault for everything that happened in Puerto Rico after the hurricane hit there. Hell, it is the Clinton Foundation's fault that the hurricane hit there in the 1st place. Happy now, asshole?

The Clinton Foundation

Laugh all you want simpleton, it's the truth.

That foundation is bullshit. All it had done is made the Clintons richer. The only simpleton here is you and your delusions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But "really", WHAT ? He mentioned 10 specific events having occurred.

You dispute them ? If so, on what basis ?
I give up. You and the other idiot are right. It is the Clinton Foundation's fault for everything that happened in Puerto Rico after the hurricane hit there. Hell, it is the Clinton Foundation's fault that the hurricane hit there in the 1st place. Happy now, asshole?

You cannot possibly be that stupid, oh wait your a liberal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YOU became the "asshole" when you DODGED the question by saying >> "I give up." There are few things worse, in a computer forum, than boldly & arrogantly making statements, and then running like a scared rabbit when asked to justify them. :doubt:

:bigboy:

The Clinton Foundation

The tramp foundation is ready, I forgot, he was sued over self enriching and its close.
New York State's Lawsuit Against Trump Foundation Can Proceed ...

https://www.nytimes.com › 2018/11/23 › nyregion › trump-foundation-laws...

Nov 23, 2018 - A state judge ruled on Friday that a lawsuit by the New York State attorney general could proceed against President Trump and the Trump Foundation over allegations of misused charitable assets, self-dealing and campaign finance violations during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Get over it, Clinton didn't win the election.

The tramp foundation is ready, I forgot, he was sued over self enriching and its close.
New York State's Lawsuit Against Trump Foundation Can Proceed ...

https://www.nytimes.com › 2018/11/23 › nyregion › trump-foundation-laws...

Nov 23, 2018 - A state judge ruled on Friday that a lawsuit by the New York State attorney general could proceed against President Trump and the Trump Foundation over allegations of misused charitable assets, self-dealing and campaign finance violations during the 2016 presidential campaign.
Oh, Democrats running to the courts to attack a Republican that they don't like ? Allegations ? Really ? Gosh, who wooulda thunk ? :bigbed:

Forum List

Back