As a decedent of a survivor of the Armenian genocide, I will not comply.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

Four employees of Bristol Myers Squibb Co. filed a federal lawsuit last Monday at the District Court for the Southern District of NY, alleging religious discrimination.

The company refused to grant them religious exemptions from its COVID-19 vaccine mandate while granting medical exemptions with the exact same accommodation requests. BMS is also threatening to terminate those who are not vaccinated on Dec 6.

Neither will I.

Four employees of Bristol Myers Squibb Co. filed a federal lawsuit last Monday at the District Court for the Southern District of NY, alleging religious discrimination.

The company refused to grant them religious exemptions from its COVID-19 vaccine mandate while granting medical exemptions with the exact same accommodation requests. BMS is also threatening to terminate those who are not vaccinated on Dec 6.

Neither will I.
Good luck on all your Herman Cain awards

Neither will I.
1on8bs.jpg

Neither will I.
If you're a decedent it doesn't matter anyway.

Neither will I.
Tanya needs a history lesson.

Talking about the vaccine thing? I am entertaining it. Well, accept COVID isn't like say, Polio. Or Ebola. Or the black plague. Yes, covid was created in a lab for it's mutational abilities. Yes. it's a concern. But the vaccine may cause the variants and it doesn't immunize. We can still get or transmit Covid EVEN after being vaccinated. So why bother?

Forum List

Back