Zone1 Arrests Made in Attack on 70-Year-Old Asian Woman - Black Crime Alert In General

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The usual brave black attackers were the perps. They love attacking individuals in gangs or sucker punching people.

There's a reason that blacks who are less than 13% of the population are responsible for ~50% of murders and over 33% of violent crimes.

But they get no respect.

The usual brave black attackers were the perps. They love attacking individuals in gangs or sucker punching people.

There's a reason that blacks who are less than 13% of the population are responsible for ~50% of murders and over 33% of violent crimes.

But they get no respect.

It's always a much older one hanging out with younger ones ...just like chimps in the jungle which do the exact same thing

But they get no respect.
I grew up in a disgusting shithole. Loads of blacks. I saw this kind of shit decades ago, beginning in my pre-teens.

Most of these pieces of human garbage will never change. They're a total waste of (name it here).

I grew up in a disgusting shithole. Loads of blacks. I saw this kind of shit decades ago, beginning in my pre-teens.

Most of these pieces of human garbage will never change. They're a total waste of (name it here).
They did it back in the 60s...and then the L.A. riots in the 90s.....they're always just looking for an excuse to steal and beat white people up.

Hate crimes against Asian and Black people rise sharply in the U.S., FBI says​

The number of reported hate crimes nationwide against Asian and Black people sharply increased in 2020, according to new FBI data released Monday.

Hate crimes targeting people of Asian descent rose by a whopping 70% last year compared with the number of such incidents in 2019, the FBI said.

That increase coincided with the outbreak in the United States of the Covid-19 pandemic, which some racists have unjustly blamed on Asian Americans because of the coronavirus’ origin in China. Rhetoric attacking the Chinese government from former President Donald Trump and his allies contributed to the anti-Asian American sentiment.

But the actual number of reported incidents targeting people of Asian descent last year was relatively small, with 274 crimes, compared with the number of incidents targeting Black people.

In 2020, there were 2,755 reported incidents targeting Black or African American people in the U.S.
— a nearly 40% spike from the year before — making them the most targeted racial group by a wide margin, according to the FBI.

www.cnbc.com

Hate crimes against Asian and Black people rise sharply in the U.S., FBI says

The number of reported hate crimes nationwide against Asian and Black people sharply increased in 2020, according to new FBI data released Monday.

10 times more hate crimes were committed against blacks than Asians. And who were the prime perpetrators?

The same people posting stories about black attacks all the time.

Forum List

Back