Arnold Schwarzenegger tells it like it is.

He's always been a RINO ya fucken idiot.
Of course he has. There. There.

200 (1).gif

He's always been a RINO ya fucken idiot.
No. He is a Republican. That RINO thing is just one of the little names you call republicans that are not fascist enough for you, and will not always follow the party line. It is meaningless. I have not followed the Gubenator, as he was never governor of my state. In general, you guys just label your party members that are not radical right and won't follow party line if the party or the figurehead of the party is wrong.

"Screw your freedoms!" Were the words of one Arnold Shittsinegger.

“There is a virus here — it kills people,” Schwarzenegger said. “And the only way we prevent it is get vaccinated, get masks, to do social distancing, washing your hands all the time, and not just to think about ‘well my freedom is being kind of disturbed here.’ No, screw your freedom. Because with freedom comes obligations and responsibilities. You cannot just say, ‘I have the right to X, Y, and Z.’ When you affect other people then it gets serious.”

Then he backtracks after saying it.

" I don’t want to [make anyone a villain] here, but I just want to tell everyone let’s work together. Let’s stop fighting because there is a virus and it’s better to be vaccinated and wear a mask.”

Very odd. First he insults those who don't get the vax by screaming at them that their freedoms don't matter, then tries to appeal to them to work together and get the vax.

What in the hell happened to this guy? Is he really this brain dead?

Maybe he should go back to sexually abusing his nannies and leave us all the hell alone.

"Screw your freedoms!" Were the words of one Arnold Shittsinegger.

“There is a virus here — it kills people,” Schwarzenegger said. “And the only way we prevent it is get vaccinated, get masks, to do social distancing, washing your hands all the time, and not just to think about ‘well my freedom is being kind of disturbed here.’ No, screw your freedom. Because with freedom comes obligations and responsibilities. You cannot just say, ‘I have the right to X, Y, and Z.’ When you affect other people then it gets serious.”

Then he backtracks after saying it.

" I don’t want to [make anyone a villain] here, but I just want to tell everyone let’s work together. Let’s stop fighting because there is a virus and it’s better to be vaccinated and wear a mask.”

Very odd. First he insults those who don't get the vax by screaming at them that their freedoms don't matter, then tries to appeal to them to work together and get the vax.

What in the hell happened to this guy? Is he really this brain dead?

Maybe he should go back to sexually abusing his nannies and leave us all the hell alone.
He's one of the Power Elite - this should not surprise you.

Fascism has come to America, wearing a mask & carrying a vaccine passport...

First it was Peter Parker AKA Spiderman uncle who said that and the line was with great power comes great responsibilty as for Arnold he is more than welcome to express his opinion when he is not banging the maid it means no more than anyone else's opinion.

The governator says "with great freedoms come great responsibility". Or maybe that was Spiderman, not sure.

But either way Arnie wants no part of your antivaxer bullshit.

Guidelines and mandates only apply to the peasants. How many more times are we going to have to listen to these hypocrites chastise everyone and you loons lapping up their bullshit.

Forum List

Back