Army unveils new fleet of Hydrogen powered vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HONOLULU (Feb. 22, 2012) -- U.S. Army, Pacific, today unveiled a fleet of 16 hydrogen fuel cell vehicles that the military services in Hawaii are testing in an effort to research efficient, clean and renewable energy sources, and reduce the U.S. military's dependence on petroleum.

Hydrogen isn't renewable. Idiots.

HONOLULU (Feb. 22, 2012) -- U.S. Army, Pacific, today unveiled a fleet of 16 hydrogen fuel cell vehicles that the military services in Hawaii are testing in an effort to research efficient, clean and renewable energy sources, and reduce the U.S. military's dependence on petroleum.

That's about the dumbest statement I have ever seen. Do you have any idea how fuel cells work? That hydrogen is the most abundant element in the universe? That the Earth's crust is about 14% hydrogen? That the ocean's water is made of hydrogen? That hydrogen is in many compounds? We have enough hydrogen on Earth to represent an essentially inexhaustible supply.

That's about the dumbest statement I have ever seen. Do you have any idea how fuel cells work? That hydrogen is the most abundant element in the universe? That the Earth's crust is about 14% hydrogen? That the ocean's water is made of hydrogen? That hydrogen is in many compounds? We have enough hydrogen on Earth to represent an essentially inexhaustible supply.

Do you have any idea how fuel cells work?

I do.

That the Earth's crust is about 14% hydrogen? That the ocean's water is made of hydrogen? That hydrogen is in many compounds? We have enough hydrogen on Earth to represent an essentially inexhaustible supply.

That is awesome news!!
Where are the most productive hydrogen wells?
The best hydrogen mines?

It takes more energy to make hydrogen than the energy you get in return.

No one "makes" hydrogen. No power source in the world has ever produced more energy than it took to create it. But hydrogen fuel cells are the ultimate power source for cars because they have zero pollution. Their byproduct is water.

No one "makes" hydrogen. No power source in the world has ever produced more energy than it took to create it. But hydrogen fuel cells are the ultimate power source for cars because they have zero pollution. Their byproduct is water.

Why don't you just admit that you know nothing about chemistry and physics and save yourself the embarrassment of proving you wrong yet again?

No one "makes" hydrogen.

If you want H2, you definitely have to make it.

Hydrogen is a wonderful thing to put in military equipment.
upload_2019-5-27_14-23-52.jpeg

Well you can make it from water.

"Make"

Not renewable.

You can make by expanding more energy than you get. Hydrogen is not energy but an energy transfer mode.

Why don't you just admit that you know nothing about chemistry and physics and save yourself the embarrassment of proving you wrong yet again?

I do dearly want to see that. Prove me wrong.

Already did. Read the posts.

You can make by expanding more energy than you get. Hydrogen is not energy but an energy transfer mode.

Funny. Hey dimwit, hydrogen was chosen by NASA and Russian scientists as THE most powerful chemical source of energy on the planet. That is how we launch rockets to the Moon.

Already did. Read the posts.

So in other words, you have no proof. I thought so.

What a waste of time, resources and money. The military's job is to destroy or enemies, and protect us. Not experiment with man made climate change hoax's. Nothing wrong with petroleum powered military vehicles. Can you imagine the logistical nightmare of transporting and distributing hydrogen to battlefields across the globe?

Funny. Hey dimwit, hydrogen was chosen by NASA and Russian scientists as THE most powerful chemical source of energy on the planet. That is how we launch rockets to the Moon.

hydrogen was chosen by NASA and Russian scientists as THE most powerful chemical source of energy on the planet.

Took a lot of non-renewable energy to manufacture that rocket fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back