Army soldier charged in armed robbery spree; Military out of control

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
WCSC Sheriff Fort Jackson soldier is Hockey Mask Bandit

An Army soldier has been charged in a series of armed robberies. I read so many stories about military members committing murder or rape or robbery. Officers being "reassigned" due to undisclosed problems in their social life.

They took an oath to serve the American people and protect us. This is out of control. Why are all our troops constantly committing crimes against those they're sworn to serve??

Wonder why the major media hasnt brought this up?

(Military folks...I know youll get the sarcasm and my point)

Why does the military allow so many active gang members in?

I know. They must all be gang members by now. You read about the rapes in the Air Force? Why are our US airmen going around raping everyone they swore to protect?

I know. They must all be gang members by now. You read about the rapes in the Air Force? Why are our US airmen going around raping everyone they swore to protect?
Drugs.

Once minorities are shoehorned in where they aren't qualified to be there's going to be a problem.

The rapes on men has exploded. The men can't complain or they get court martialed as homophobes.

Have either of you two characters ever served on Active Duty in the US military?
I served, and i can tell you from experience that military personell committing crimes like robbery or rape are EXTREMELY rare. You have to remember that there are over a million active service members, so youre bound to see SOME bad things go down, given that there is such a large number of enlisted people. During the time that i served (4 years), i never saw even a single incident of a felony being committed by anyone in my squadron, which consisted of almost 1,000 people.

Have either of you two characters ever served on Active Duty in the US military?
I served, and i can tell you from experience that military personell committing crimes like robbery or rape are EXTREMELY rare. You have to remember that there are over a million active service members, so youre bound to see SOME bad things go down, given that there is such a large number of enlisted people.
Yes, I served as well, and have family members who served after me, and one or two of the extended family serving at-present, and, we share a similar perception on this.

oh there's crime in the military, if there weren't , I wouldn't have had a job.

But, the crime rate is lower than in the civilian world.

Yep might not be long before some Military members will become eligible for initiation into Barry's Choom Gang...naw thats right that guy only has a 15 percent approval rating amongst the troops...lol

Yep might not be long before some Military members will become eligible for initiation into Barry's Choom Gang...naw thats right that guy only has a 15 percent approval rating amongst the troops...lol
Most of our military are probably wishing that January 20, 2017, would hurry itself along, even more than the bulk of the US population.

Drugs.

Once minorities are shoehorned in where they aren't qualified to be there's going to be a problem.

The rapes on men has exploded. The men can't complain or they get court martialed as homophobes.
You are confused....that's what it used to be for women in the military....couldn't complain or else accused and kicked out for being homosexual.

No. And thats my point. ANY group of people jas bad apples. Even the military. ..the most disciplined group in society. And magnifying the bad apples can smear the whole...but one would have to be a dumbass to.think it represents the whole.

Right now liberal morons are smearing all cops for the actions of a few...and even many of the supposedly bad actions are justified.

Just a sarcastic thread about how silly current hype is to generalize a large group.

Forum List

Back