Army Briefing Shows Hillary as Security Risk

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
14040055_10154545434223606_4895246236662911332_n.png

I've seen this on various sites hinting that it's an Army-wide event. The truth is, it's just something from Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri. Probably something thought up by someone in the G2 – Intelligence division for training purposes.

It's really quite striking and I wonder how the commanding officer reacted to it.

I find it hard to believe that is a legit sanctioned military event.

And if it was I find it highly inappropriate to list potential presidents in a slide show against known criminals & terrorists.
Keeping unity in the military is far more important than partisanship propaganda.

And before some dumbfuck calls me a liberal I would say the same thing had Trump been on that list.

Our military gets a PRIVATE vote in the voting booth but no more.

And if it was I find it highly inappropriate to list potential presidents in a slide show against known criminals & terrorists.
Keeping unity in the military is far more important than partisanship propaganda.

And before some dumbfuck calls me a liberal I would say the same thing had Trump been on that list.

Well look, given what makes one a "liberal" here, yeah, you are, you colored outside the lines.

Well look, given what makes one a "liberal" here, yeah, you are, you colored outside the lines.
There are no lines bruh. My crayons are fucking magic

Forum List

Back