Armed Insurrection by Whites in Athens Tennessee against Police Brutality = Patriotism

What would they say?

• Kill em' all.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Patriotism.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The veterans were heroes, the conservative establishment was evil.

The sheriff the vets wanted to replace was a democrat and in keeping with the democrat tradition was a thug. Leave it to you to think a democrat thug was conservative. LMFAO

Almost all Democrats in those days in officer were conservative thugs.

Nowdays they are Republic far right conservative thugs

More revisionist history, Fakey you are truly delusional.

The democratic majorities through the 1960s in the South were hard right conservative thugs. Even our 7th graders know that.

Umm derp. First off this happened in 1946. And second WWII vets were overwhelmingly republican. Hard right. Rarely met and talked to one who wasn't. In any case this had nothing to do with politics.

I don't have to define what is common knowledge, bigrebnc.

You know what I post is true, unless you are arguing the vets were freedom loving liberals from the left.

The veterans were heroes, the conservative establishment was evil.

So, you're claiming that you never denigrated and disavowed those heroic veterans on USMB in the past?

And the establishment was rigging the elections for the Democrats. It was White on White oppression, so you can't even throw the race card into this one.

One, I am a veteran; I have never criticized any veteran on the Board for their service. I have for their personal actions afterwards.

Two, the veterans you are talking about were heroes.

Three, the bad guys rigging the elections were conservatives.

You do know that most military veterans are conservative, don't you?

Typical Democratic conservative activity in the South. And of course the vets were conservatives, too. It was a conservative food fight. None of them there lib'ruls were involve. The far right is such a bunch of bunkum.

The sheriff and his deputies worked under a fee system whereby they received money for every person they booked, incarcerated, and released; the more arrests, the more money they made.[5] Buses passing through the county were often pulled over and the passengers were randomly ticketed for drunkenness, whether guilty or not.[5]

Battle of Athens 1946 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You rarely post the truth if it contravenes what you believe.

Like your nonsense on ACA and immigrants.

Like your nonsense here: they were all conservatives. Deal with it.

Many, many Democratic conservatives supported FDR because the pres was so popular with the voters in the South.

Many, many Democratic conservatives supported FDR because the pres was so popular with the voters in the South.

Now you're really confused. The statists like yourself supported FDR. The conservatives who believed in the constitution and the rule of law were fit to be tied when he rammed legislation through Congress, attempted to pack the courts, and ran for 3 terms.

Forum List

Back