Arizona Recount: Election Data Sent To Lab In Montana

Democrats know they cheated, and they're proud of it
This audit is a sham.
Interesting. . .

I read a lot of articles about the election, that were as murky and suspicious as this article is.

. . . and then?

Folks that were on the other side, wrote; "This election is a sham."

Now, I can't say which side is correct. If you believe you know the truth?

“‘Free thought’ means thinking freely … to be worthy of the name freethinker he must be free of two things: the force of tradition and the tyranny of his own passions.”

~Bertrand Russell

All I can comment on? Is the media that is being put out there to make folks believe what they believe. And?

The folks that believe the election was a sham? Have good reason to, based on the media they were being fed. And others? They likewise have good reason to believe what they do, based on this crap.

So. . . what conclusion can we draw if we use logic and critical thinking?

Some folks, somewhere, don't really give a shit what folks on both sides believe. They only care about the chaos.
A sham of a farce, is that better? The protocols and regulations one must follow when doing an investigation of this type is beyond the scope of the company providing the labor and it shows with their lax professionalism. I do not vote for either party yet I can observe and make a decision upon the actions of the investigators..
. . . and who told you about their, "lax professionalism?" How do you know it is "beyond the scope," of this company?

I suppose it would be similar to folks that told the others about "election irregularities?"

:dunno:
How do I know? The jerks didn't even know how to open files on a computer data base.
Guess you got me. I don't follow the story.

Forum List

Back