Arizona Police Go New-Jack-City on Armed Robbery Suspect

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

Please keep in mind a couple of things. When you are an armed robber and you are actively practicing your craft, you assent to being gunned down in the street. This is because such activity makes you a threat to others. Second, the police knew this guy was packing when they approached him. Finally, at some point the perp was brandishing a gun during the police confrontation, thereby clearly establishing that he was both armed and dangerous.

My Verdict: It was a just and righteous kill. God bless those police officers!

Please keep in mind a couple of things. When you are an armed robber and you are actively practicing your craft, you assent to being gunned down in the street. This is because such activity makes you a threat to others. Second, the police knew this guy was packing when they approached him. Finally, at some point the perp was brandishing a gun during the police confrontation, thereby clearly establishing that he was both armed and dangerous.

My Verdict: It was a just and righteous kill. God bless those police officers!
You're subconsciously apologizing for the killing. There must be more to learn about the story.

You're subconsciously apologizing for the killing. There must be more to learn about the story.
I am actively celebrating the killing of the dirtbag and apologize for nothing the cops did

He was robbing stores and had a gun, what more needs to be known? :auiqs.jpg:
There is too much water under the bridge on police murder and brutality, to just believe one side's story Dook.

Your comment alone raises suspicions and indicates an attitude of supporting police brutality.

There is too much water under the bridge on police murder and brutality, to just believe one side's story Dook.

Your comment alone raises suspicions and indicates an attitude of supporting police brutality.
Dude was armed, a threat to society, committed armed robberies, and is now neutralized. I don't see the problem

here. :dunno:

They do it a bit different here. They swoop in from everywhere with 20+ dudes all at once that were hidden and

just roll the dude up and are gone in under 2 minutes with no shots fired. Ofc that takes more resources and

training. If I didn't see that happen one day, I never would have believed it.

Dude couldn't even move it happened so fast.

Last edited:
I am actively celebrating the killing of the dirtbag and apologize for nothing the cops did
That's my point! Americans are celebrating killings by police.

Don't obsess over what I say. I'm a Canadian and I'm proud to say that we have a different attitude toward police murdering citizens.

It was effectively a suicide by cop.

“Drop your weapon” isn’t a mere polite request from a cop. Stupid actions in defiance of that order can indeed be fatal.

I’d be very much surprised if the cops involved didn’t later wish that they hadn’t been forced to shoot.

Dude was armed, a threat to society, and is now neutralized. I don't see the problem here. :dunno:
I don't see the problem with any police murders in your country. The level of crime has demanded extreme measures and there's no interest in finding socially responsible remedies. It's just going to have to accepted until attitudes change.

Then we'll all begin to see the problem with murder by police with guns.

Dude was armed, a threat to society, committed armed robberies, and is now neutralized. I don't see the problem

here. :dunno:
I've made my point and it's being acknowledged. I have no further interest in your deliberate spam.

I don't see the problem with any police murders in your country. The level of crime has demanded extreme measures and there's no interest in finding socially responsible remedies. It's just going to have to accepted until attitudes change.

Then we'll all begin to see the problem with murder by police with guns.
It isn't murder retard.

That's my point! Americans are celebrating killings by police.

Don't obsess over what I say. I'm a Canadian and I'm proud to say that we have a different attitude toward police murdering citizens.
The police did not murder him

That is just you being a pushover for criminals

Forum List

Back