Are you born gay?

But they are the reason you like what you eat. There is no such gene for liking the sex that you fuck. Male likes female and female likes male, its the way it is.

I was just curious---I wasn't aware that what tastes good to you is determined by genetics. Or what color you like. Preferences--stuff like that--all genetically determined ?

I was just curious---I wasn't aware that what tastes good to you is determined by genetics. Or what color you like. Preferences--stuff like that--all genetically determined ?

I don't think a color preference is in the same league as a sexual preference. (Note the use of the term 'preference', BTW, which has only recently been changed to the more politically correct 'sexual orientation'.) For instance, I'd take a blue car over my preferred color red if the price was less or it had more desireable options, but to get me to do it with the same gender would take more dough than you got. And, I suspect most men would not be able 'get it up' no matter what you promised them.

Your correct, you're not aware of much. When you want to have a reasonable debate without stupid shit such as this let us know.

Genetics lol, I said taste buds and this buffoon says genetics LMFAO!

Some of those that are born gay, live their whole lives in denial, firing cheap shots at those they see in themselves and hate for it.

Since traits are passed on through generations, it is clear that the “trait” of homosexuality is not passed on through generations, but is in fact a learned response.

So you believe that sterile children are only born to sterile parents? :poke:

Are you born gay?
Probably, but who knows? Does it really matter? Why?

Are you born Male or female? Black/white/Asian/lefthanded/righthanded?
How the hell did THAT happen?

Hey, glocker....when did you make a choice to be hetro? How old were you?

Stupid thread. Very typical of all our Anti-gay threads here.

Some of those that are born gay, live their whole lives in denial, firing cheap shots at those they see in themselves and hate for it.

And some of us use idiotic psychobabble to counter arguments on topics they don't know shit about.

Piss off stupid fucking limey.

Probably, but who knows? Does it really matter? Why?

Are you born Male or female? Black/white/Asian/lefthanded/righthanded?
How the hell did THAT happen?

Hey, glocker....when did you make a choice to be hetro? How old were you?

Stupid thread. Very typical of all our Anti-gay threads here.

It matters for the reasons stated earlier, if you bothered to read them and prepared to discuss in an intellectual manner, instead of attacking someone based on your pre-conceived beliefs, then you would have known that.

I'm always amazed, but never surprised, at how the politically correct, supposedly 'tolerant’ and ‘open minded' crowd, always uses ‘gay’ as an insult. And for merely presenting a valid argument.

No, I think that a genetic malfunction occured, or a physical or chemical accident. I don't see a pro-sterility lobby. You brought up an unrelated issue.

You were the one who claimed that a trait affecting reproduction couldn't be genetic because it would have to have been purged from the gene pool. Why is it such a leap to think that homosexuality might be innate condition in the same way that blindness, deafness, retardation, etc are?

And some of us use idiotic psychobabble to counter arguments on topics they don't know shit about.

Piss off stupid fucking limey.

And idiots like you are just fucking idiots.

Fuck off you thick bastard.

It matters for the reasons stated earlier, if you bothered to read them and prepared to discuss in an intellectual manner, instead of attacking someone based on your pre-conceived beliefs, then you would have known that.

I've read the same BULLSHIT a thousand times, thanks.

BTW...show me the attack.:laugh:

You were the one who claimed that a trait affecting reproduction couldn't be genetic because it would have to have been purged from the gene pool. Why is it such a leap to think that homosexuality might be innate condition in the same way that blindness, deafness, retardation, etc are?

1. Have genes for blindness, deafness, or retardation been found?
2. None of these conditions is desireable, and society is doing whatever it can to prevent them from occuring. So why is homosexuality encouraged?

And idiots like you are just fucking idiots.

Fuck off you thick bastard.

Lol, methinks you like a good schlong in your bunghole every now and then otherwise you wouldn't be coming with the stupid shit you post on this subject.

Seeing as your a Brit I know a good dentist you could go see for your fucked up teeth.

Lol your getting the piss today aren't you honey?

Forum List

Back