Are we finally experiencing the Leftist Democrat New America in full bloom?

Violent crime
Mass shooters
Division among the citizenry
Inflation
Fuel
Illegals invading
Rents

All off the charts.

Democrats have imported tens of millions of desperate thirdworld illegals, they’ve empowered blacks, they’ve pushed a hate police movement and a war on America’s moral and value systems…As they cry about “gun crime” I have to ask; what kind of America did Dems think they were creating?

Wait till August- Feb. Massive FOOD SHORTAGES and then JOB LOSSES.

There's only ONE media, dumbass.

EVERY piece of news comes from one of two places: AP or Reuters.

And those two entities are owned by the same people

The media isn't CNN, they're not even a bit player. (Anymore).
You think they run the BBC and France 24 and German DW, and the news journalists in every modern country? You are a total ignoramus...the POS in the journalism world is proven scumbag Murdoch who has been tossed out totally or tightly leashed everywhere but here. Your internet conspiracy nuts aren't worth discussing, YOU IGNORANT BACKWOODS CHUMP, EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS PURE CRAP. GETTING THRU yet? i DIDN'T THINK SO, bfm. oops...

Wait till August- Feb. Massive FOOD SHORTAGES and then JOB LOSSES.
Thanks for keeping this going with your anti Vax/mask crap and bs world leadership....Between that and your pal Putin, totally misinformed by the orange clown, Great job, shyttehead, CHANGE THE GD CHANNEL...oF COURSE, NO SACRIFICE IS TOO MUCH TO SAVE YOUR LYING (dammit! lol) greedy megarich GOP shyttes from paying their fair share...

Democrats have imported tens of millions of desperate thirdworld illegals

Yep, only the Dems did that...the Repubs had nothing to do with it at all

giphy.gif

Violent crime
Mass shooters
Inflation
Fuel
Illegals invading
Rents

All off the charts.

Democrats have imported tens of millions of desperate thirdworld illegals, they’ve empowered blacks, they’ve pushed a hate police movement and a war on America’s moral and value systems…As they cry about “gun crime” I have to ask; what kind of America did Dems think they were creating?

The pure obstruction, giveaway to the rich GOP have been in charge for 40 years, except for 30 days in session in the middle of ANOTHER corrupt GOP dereg bubble and bust economic meltdown. Obamacare, the best social reform since MEDICAID...

Everything you know is crap propaganda, super duper...

And the GOP which has blocked an ID work card, the only actual solution. Pass 2010 Dem Immigration bill duh....
Republicans have brought mandatory e-verify bills to the floor…Democrats want no part in it…they don’t want to end what keeps the party relevant.
Think once

The pure obstruction, giveaway to the rich GOP have been in charge for 40 years, except for 30 days in session in the middle of ANOTHER corrupt GOP dereg bubble and bust economic meltdown. Obamacare, the best social reform since MEDICAID...

Everything you know is crap propaganda, super duper...

This one is a lost cause... :cuckoo:

At least the reps pretend to be against it... the dems actually promote and encourage it, but you keep right on defending them, you do it so well.. :itsok:

so it is somehow better to be dishonest than to be open about it.

And this folks is why our country is going down the shitter.

Poor Ronnie, such a weak soul he could not even stand up for his principles.

At least he had some, can't say the same for the pieces of shit that followed after, including the present one, who's by far the worst yet. A couple more in office should finish us off for good.

so it is somehow better to be dishonest than to be open about it.

And this folks is why our country is going down the shitter.

I didn't say that at all. :dunno: I'm not defending any of them, you're the one that jumps in to save the day for the left in every thread, the irony of you saying 'that's why our country is going down the shitter' is pretty damn ironic... and sad..

I didn't say that at all. :dunno: I'm not defending any of them, you're the one that jumps in to save the day for the left in every thread, the irony of you saying 'that's why our country is going down the shitter' is pretty damn ironic... and sad..

I did not defend either of them, I pointed out the humor in your fellow righty blaming it 100% on the Dems.

Do try and keep up

I did not defend either of them, I pointed out the humor in your fellow righty blaming it 100% on the Dems.

Do try and keep up

Yet you never ever agree with, or point out on your own, that the lefties are fucking us all over, all you ever do is jump in and say the 'right is just as bad'. The 'right' hasn't been in control of anything for decades, and are not leading the charge down the path that we're currently on. They may not be doing anything to stop it, most likely because they are paid to do nothing, but they're not orchestrating the downfall, leading the charge, as you will. Perhaps you should be a little more equally vocal in your distaste for the left if you want people to take your comments seriously, but I really don't believe you have any.

Yet you never ever agree with, or point out on your own, that the lefties are fucking us all over, all you ever do is jump in and say the 'right is just as bad'.

By saying the right is just as bad I am agreeing what what is said about the left.

Violent crime
Mass shooters
Inflation
Fuel
Illegals invading
Rents

All off the charts.

It's not just Democrats. They are just more inclined to pursue The New Fascist World Economic Forum - UN World Order, so are easier to spot. There are plenty of RINOs that support the 666 Global AntiChrist Government and Cashless stick a chip in yah Society.

Forum List

Back