CDZ Are we allowed to discuss black on white crime here?

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
I was disgusted to see this story when it broke. But since I could never really find the names of the thugs, I didn't keep up with the outcome. But tonight, I noticed this was listed on wiki.
The end result of this horrendous act buy these black thugs:
On December 8, 2017, Brittany Covington pleaded guilty to the charges of committing a hate crime, intimidation and aggravated battery. Additional charges, such as kidnapping, were dropped as part of her plea deal. Covington was sentenced to four years of probation and 200 hours of community service. Cook County Circuit Judge William Hooks said that he could have sentenced her to prison, but stated "I'm not sure if I did that you'd be coming out any better."

On April 19, 2018, Tanishia Covington pleaded guilty to the charges of committing a hate crime, intimidation and aggravated battery and was sentenced to three years in prison.

On July 5, 2018, Jordan Hill pleaded guilty to the charges of aggravated kidnapping and committing a hate crime and was sentenced to eight years in prison.

On July 12, 2018, Tesfaye Cooper pleaded guilty to a hate crime and aggravated kidnapping. Cooper was sentenced to seven years in prison.

In the video, the reported states that these thugs could get decades behind bars. Well, that didn't happen. Not even a day in prison for one of them. The rest got less than 10 years. How could this possibly happen? Black privilege? Surely not, since it seems the judge that did the sentencing was a white judge.

Black on white crime in this country is even higher than white cop killing a black person.
In 2018, over 500 white people were killed by blacks. Whites killed blacks in numbers less than 1/2 of that amount.
Blacks killed 745 females
Blacks killed 2600 other blacks.
That's 3,177 people that were killed by blacks in just 1 year. That's more than the amount of people who died on 9/11.

Considering that blacks only make up about 15% of the entire US population, why is this not an issue being addressed in the media?

BTW, numbers are racist. And I'm just the messenger. But I think we should have a serious discussion about black on white crime for a change.

For the record: I do NOT believe that being a certain race makes anyone good or bad.

Last edited:
Brittany Covington, Wasn't she the one with her sister and two other guys, tortured this retarded white kid? Juneteenth will become the night that blacks can purge white people...already happened. White woman beaten by black women while black men recorded it on their cellphones. Puerto rican couple pulled out of their car and shot by black guys. he's dead, she's in critical condition. Thank you demo'rats for making the country just a little more dangerous in certain places. Juneteenth on top of CRT.

Brittany Covington, Wasn't she the one with her sister and two other guys, tortured this retarded white kid? Juneteenth will become the night that blacks can purge white people...already happened. White woman beaten by black women while black men recorded it on their cellphones. Puerto rican couple pulled out of their car and shot by black guys. he's dead, she's in critical condition. Thank you demo'rats for making the country just a little more dangerous in certain places. Juneteenth on top of CRT.

Yes, that's the one(s). Funny how this incident sort of just died out within a few days. No MSM updated anything about this.
In fact, I only by chance caught the hashtag, and it got a link to the wiki page.

NO! Absolutely not. You can't say Anything remotely negative about blacks. If you do, you'll be called a racist (it's questionable as to whether that vastly overused word carries any power these days, but it's still thrown about at every opportunity).

Blacks are the world's most innocent and pathetic victims. And if you don't believe it, just ask them. When they do Anything bad, it's only because someone else made them do it. Don't you ever forget that, dammit.

Glad I could help.

Last edited:
Remember now that these folk are suffering under four hunnert years of the oppression of slavery ...that they never had to endure.

forget the fact that they were sold to muslim slave traders by their own fellow africans and then to english traders ...the Duke of York, of whom New york is named after....where;s the cancelling on that one? What would be a good replacement name? New GeorgeFloyd..

According to the FBI’s Expanded Homicide data from 2018, the most recent report of this kind Reuters was able to find ( here ), 80.7% of the murders of white people were committed by white offenders (2,677 of a total of 3,315) while 15.5% of the murders of white people were committed by Black offenders (514).

The social media post also alleges white offenders committed 2% of the murders of Black victims. According to the FBI’s data, 8% of the reported murders of Black people were committed by white offenders (234 of a total of 2,925) and 88.9% by Black offenders (2,600).

Last edited:
Why have a discussion about race and crime? Let's have a discussion about gender-related crimes. How about the demands for sex, male on top, physically beating female humans, stalking, religious groups silently condoning this.

Why have a discussion about race and crime? Let's have a discussion about gender-related crimes. How about the demands for sex, male on top, physically beating female humans, stalking, religious groups silently condoning this.

making me defend apostate churches who celebrate and support blm...i hate that. Make up your mind. You want the church to speak to sin or you want to shut it down. You don't get to have your cake and eat it too.

NO! Absolutely not. You can't say Anything remotely negative about blacks. If you do, you'll be called a racist (it's questionable as to whether that vastly overused word carries any power these days, but it's still thrown about at every opportunity).

Blacks are the world's most innocent and pathetic victims. And if you don't believe it, just ask them. When they do Anything bad, it's only because someone else made them do it. Don't you ever forget that, dammit.

Glad I could help.
The most pathetic victims are white men who pledged allegiance to the former president. Next on the pathetic victim whiner scale are conservatives.

According to the FBI’s Expanded Homicide data from 2018, the most recent report of this kind Reuters was able to find ( here ), 80.7% of the murders of white people were committed by white offenders (2,677 of a total of 3,315) while 15.5% of the murders of white people were committed by Black offenders (514).

The social media post also alleges white offenders committed 2% of the murders of Black victims. According to the FBI’s data, 8% of the reported murders of Black people were committed by white offenders (234 of a total of 2,925) and 88.9% by Black offenders (2,600).
I've already posted a link to these numbers. But found they were not relevant to the subject of black on white crime.
So I'm not sure if you're trying to sidetrack this thread, or just change the focus to other numbers from the same stats.

I'm pretty sure you could start a thread for just about anything around here.
Or were you just thinking out loud? Surely you're not just deliberately trying to change the subject of a thread that you care nothing about.

Let's just discuss crime, all crime. Some of the worst crimes among people of every race are committed by males toward females on all continents, all races. Come out and talk about it. Don't be a coward.

Yes, members seem to have more freedom to post opinions on this particular topic than they do on most other message boards.

So I think that members should show their gratitude by being as civil as possible and avoiding offensive terms.

Let's just discuss crime, all crime. Some of the worst crimes among people of every race are committed by males toward females on all continents, all races. Come out and talk about it. Don't be a coward.

excellent attempt to derail...strawman/red herring? Start the topic. I'm sure people will be happy to respond.

I was disgusted to see this story when it broke. But since I could never really find the names of the thugs, I didn't keep up with the outcome. But tonight, I noticed this was listed on wiki.
The end result of this horrendous act buy these black thugs:
On December 8, 2017, Brittany Covington pleaded guilty to the charges of committing a hate crime, intimidation and aggravated battery. Additional charges, such as kidnapping, were dropped as part of her plea deal. Covington was sentenced to four years of probation and 200 hours of community service. Cook County Circuit Judge William Hooks said that he could have sentenced her to prison, but stated "I'm not sure if I did that you'd be coming out any better."

On April 19, 2018, Tanishia Covington pleaded guilty to the charges of committing a hate crime, intimidation and aggravated battery and was sentenced to three years in prison.

On July 5, 2018, Jordan Hill pleaded guilty to the charges of aggravated kidnapping and committing a hate crime and was sentenced to eight years in prison.

On July 12, 2018, Tesfaye Cooper pleaded guilty to a hate crime and aggravated kidnapping. Cooper was sentenced to seven years in prison.

In the video, the reported states that these thugs could get decades behind bars. Well, that didn't happen. Not even a day in prison for one of them. The rest got less than 10 years. How could this possibly happen? Black privilege? Surely not, since it seems the judge that did the sentencing was a white judge.

Black on white crime in this country is even higher than white cop killing a black person.
In 2018, over 500 white people were killed by blacks. Whites killed blacks in numbers less than 1/2 of that amount.
Blacks killed 745 females
Blacks killed 2600 other blacks.
That's 3,177 people that were killed by blacks in just 1 year. That's more than the amount of people who died on 9/11.

Considering that blacks only make up about 15% of the entire US population, why is this not an issue being addressed in the media?

BTW, numbers are racist. And I'm just the messenger. But I think we should have a serious discussion about black on white crime for a change.

For the record: I do NOT believe that being a certain race makes anyone good or bad.
What you need to do is show evidence that the country's legal system hands down punishments that are too lenient for the crimes committed or, too lenient when the crimes are committed by blacks, depending on what exactly your first point was. It is not sufficient to cite a handful of individual examples. As for black-on-white crime and a comparison to white-on-black crime, I do not think anyone would state that there is a mathematical equivalence. Black crime is a problem and has been for several decades. Personally, I believe the answer, and perhaps the only answer is full black inclusion and assimilation into the mainstream culture. Seemingly no one wants that for a variety of reasons ranging from white racism, to blacks wanting to maintain a black culture.

What you need to do is show evidence that the country's legal system hands down punishments that are too lenient for the crimes committed or, too lenient when the crimes are committed by blacks, depending on what exactly your first point was. It is not sufficient to cite a handful of individual examples. As for black-on-white crime and a comparison to white-on-black crime, I do not think anyone would state that there is a mathematical equivalence. Black crime is a problem and has been for several decades. Personally, I believe the answer, and perhaps the only answer is full black inclusion and assimilation into the mainstream culture. Seemingly no one wants that for a variety of reasons ranging from white racism, to blacks wanting to maintain a black culture.

Blacks that segregate themselves, do so for their own reasons. Blacks do segregate themselves. Contrary to popular belief, self segregation isn't a racist thing. People like to be around others that they can associate with. People they feel comfortable with and understand.

Personally, I think this whole issue has been overly diagnosed. Too many people trying to micromanage the lives of blacks. As if they weren't smart enough to manage their own lives.
13 billionaires. 8% of blacks are millionaires in the US. 13% of blacks are middle class. There's hundreds of thousands of blacks in college in the last 5 years. Probably millions in the last 10 years.
MAAAAAYBE, the black community, including racist groups like BLM, need to start putting black success stories in the news, moreso than their losers like George Floyd. Why in the hell doesn't the black community recognize David Stewarts name moreso than George Floyd.

There's this thing called personal responsibility. And considering all the help that's available, it's hard to feel sorry for anyone who doesn't take advantage of it and make their situation better. All those I listed about, exercised their personal responsibility, used their brains to stay clean, work hard, stay away from trouble and better their situations.
Poor whites don't have a fast track to success. If they don't work hard, keep their noses clean and strive for success, it's not given to them on a silver platter, just because they're white.

Forum List

Back