Are trans in Florida discriminated against.

A mother in Oklahoma has filed a lawsuit against Edmond Public Schools after her teenage daughter was allegedly severely beaten by a transgender student in the girls’ bathroom.

DeSantis is bad for America, DeSantis is bad for Florida, DeSantis is bad period. You trans daughter could move to Mass for a year and take up residency if the in state tuition is affordable at University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth.

DeSantis is good for America.
DeSantis is good for Florida.
DeSantis is good period.

Gay people in the beginning said what happens in the bedroom is nobody's business. Now they want everyone to know what they do. They should just live their lives like everyone else.

Nobody cares about what you or gays do in the bedroom.

But if you or a homosexual has a relationship with someone, you are both welcome to openly admit it.

I have a trans daughter. She’s a straight-A student who’s looking at colleges. She’s not visibly trans. She’s petite with long blonde hair, a cheerleader. Her passport is female. Her birth certificate, which went through a legal process in the deeply Southern state where she was born, is female, as is her Social Security card. Her driver’s license, which she’s looking forward to, will be female. She won’t go through a male puberty. No one at her current school, except for administrators, knows that she’s trans. She’s smart and funny, and her main concern right now is her math final—as it should be.
snip
What parent would send their child to college at a place where they face criminal charges every time they use the bathroom? Of course, many have no choice, financially.

In-state tuition rates are one of the best things about Florida. Annual in-state tuition at Florida State University, for example, is $5,656. The transgender Florida resident who is now forced to look at out-of-state universities might take note of Massachusetts, where there are strong laws that protect trans people. However, the lowest tuition for an undergraduate degree within the University of Massachusetts institutions is $30,992 per year.

The out-of-state option at the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth will cost a total of $120,612 while the in-state FSU option comes to $22,624.

Because of Governor DeSantis’ anti-trans bathroom bill, this family would be looking to pay an extra $97,988 for a college degree than without this law on the books. This law acts much like a penalty of almost $100,000 because your child is being discriminated against in the state of Florida for being transgender.

the cost of higher education.

Does she have a penis?
If not, what's the problem?

A mother in Oklahoma has filed a lawsuit against Edmond Public Schools after her teenage daughter was allegedly severely beaten by a transgender student in the girls’ bathroom

She could sue if anyone beats her daughter in the girls bathroom

DeSantis is term limited. Is the rest of Florida as hostile? If not stay. If yes, go.

I have a trans daughter. She’s a straight-A student who’s looking at colleges. She’s not visibly trans. She’s petite with long blonde hair, a cheerleader. Her passport is female. Her birth certificate, which went through a legal process in the deeply Southern state where she was born, is female, as is her Social Security card. Her driver’s license, which she’s looking forward to, will be female. She won’t go through a male puberty. No one at her current school, except for administrators, knows that she’s trans. She’s smart and funny, and her main concern right now is her math final—as it should be.
snip
What parent would send their child to college at a place where they face criminal charges every time they use the bathroom? Of course, many have no choice, financially.

In-state tuition rates are one of the best things about Florida. Annual in-state tuition at Florida State University, for example, is $5,656. The transgender Florida resident who is now forced to look at out-of-state universities might take note of Massachusetts, where there are strong laws that protect trans people. However, the lowest tuition for an undergraduate degree within the University of Massachusetts institutions is $30,992 per year.

The out-of-state option at the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth will cost a total of $120,612 while the in-state FSU option comes to $22,624.

Because of Governor DeSantis’ anti-trans bathroom bill, this family would be looking to pay an extra $97,988 for a college degree than without this law on the books. This law acts much like a penalty of almost $100,000 because your child is being discriminated against in the state of Florida for being transgender.

Isn't weird that only woke leftist loon parents are ending up with trans kids?

Conservatives kick out their children if they are gay or trans or marry someone outside their race or change their religion.

You know, woke stuff
1685892835060.png

Is this a serious and truthful post, or lib fantasy?

I think its made up bs
why would you respond by calling an op a lie? Neither you nor Peneolpe have any history of blatant factual mispresentations, which several other posters show.

And btw, the facts are perfectly feasible. I have a co worker may be trans, I don't know and don't really care. My daughter's in a post-graduate medical degree program, and .... not big deal. I'm still not sure what one calls a person who prefers gender neutral pronouns, but I try to cope. LOL

Like I said...
It is discrimination against women to expect them to be okay with being forced to have to no choice in the matter. Exactly like someone else said, if the man is passing that is one thing, most women won't know it is a man. But the majority of them are not passing. Not even a little bit. And to force women to have to be in bathrooms and dressing rooms with them is unconscionable and with complete disregard to half the population so they can virtue signal about a tiny portion of the population.

why would you respond by calling an op a lie? Neither you nor Peneolpe have any history of blatant factual mispresentations, which several other posters show.

And btw, the facts are perfectly feasible. I have a co worker may be trans, I don't know and don't really care. My daughter's in a post-graduate medical degree program, and .... not big deal. I'm still not sure what one calls a person who prefers gender neutral pronouns, but I try to cope. LOL
I try think you have to be very lib, aka odd, to post such personal information on the internet whether its true or false

snip

is this how she will use the urinal ?

1685894566175.jpeg

Forum List

Back