Are there ANY Trump supporters here who have had enough? ANYONE?

The cat's now out of the bag on his finances - he squandered the $300,000,000 to $400,000,000 that Daddy gave him by the year 2000, and he's been living off Deutsche Bank loans and IRS tax refunds for decades.

He lied to the American people about a deadly (he admitted) global pandemic that was bearing down on us, mocked those who were just trying to protect themselves and their families with masks, allowed thousands of his fans to gather in a clearly unsafe way, and refused to take responsibility for anything.

A long and growing list of people who worked near, with, and around him in his administration have come out with searing observations on his behaviors and actions behind closed doors, warning us that he is a threat to our country.

And that, of course, is just the beginning.

Are there ANY Trump supporters here who are even WAVERING? Just a LITTLE bit???
Which has what to do with a booming economy even during a plague?
Booming economy?

Yikes.

Now tell me about all the national commercial real estate people you know.
REAL ESTATE? That is a terribly unstable and poor indicator of national economic health ... especially at present.

You may speak of real estate temporarily boosted by artificially low interest rates, but official FHA Mortgage Delinquencies just hit a national record of 17.4%. In Wall Streetā€™s own backyard, suburban Nassau County-Suffolk County & NY-NJ-White Plains, delinquencies are between 27-28%. The deferral payment options for mortgage holders from the Covid CARES Act will eventually run out, and then housing and commercial real estate is set for a catastrophe, despite predatory investments by big capital.

Look at Japan in the 1980s, which unlike the U.S. had a tremendously favorable balance of payments. It saw incredible increases in real estate and stock prices, before collapsing horribly, as reported here:

ā€œIn 1988, Japanā€™s theoretical land value surpassed by four times that of all land in the United States, a country nearly 25 times larger than Japan.... the calculated cash value of a single ward in downtown Tokyo ... could purchase all of Canada.ā€

Such Impressionism underlines my point that you take a narrow and parochial view of economic health, the view of a wealthy capitalist, an investor or coupon clipper ... not a worker. This is not an ā€œobjectiveā€ view, either, though it may serve your own ends admirably. Our people may have been busy before Covid selling services to each other, buying & selling stocks and real estate (on credit), but our international competiveness more and more depends on military power and financial threats, and we are essentially bankrupt, living beyond our incomes on credit and fiat money. That was so even before Covid-19.

Power from the Ground Up: Japanā€™s Land Bubble

REAL ESTATE? That is a terribly unstable and poor indicator of national economic health ... especially at present.

You may speak of real estate temporarily boosted by artificially low interest rates, but official FHA Mortgage Delinquencies just hit a national record of 17.4%. In Wall Streetā€™s own backyard, suburban Nassau County-Suffolk County & NY-NJ-White Plains, delinquencies are between 27-28%. The deferral payment options for mortgage holders from the Covid CARES Act will eventually run out, and then housing and commercial real estate is set for a catastrophe, despite predatory investments by big capital.

Look at Japan in the 1980s, which unlike the U.S. had a tremendously favorable balance of payments. It saw incredible increases in real estate and stock prices, before collapsing horribly, as reported here:

ā€œIn 1988, Japanā€™s theoretical land value surpassed by four times that of all land in the United States, a country nearly 25 times larger than Japan.... the calculated cash value of a single ward in downtown Tokyo ... could purchase all of Canada.ā€

Such Impressionism underlines my point that you take a narrow and parochial view of economic health, the view of a wealthy capitalist, an investor or coupon clipper ... not a worker. This is not an ā€œobjectiveā€ view, either, though it may serve your own ends admirably. Our people may have been busy before Covid selling services to each other, buying & selling stocks and real estate (on credit), but our international competiveness more and more depends on military power and financial threats, and we are essentially bankrupt, living beyond our incomes on credit and fiat money. That was so even before Covid-19.

You have 0 idea of what you post about.
We are talking about Commercial and Residential Real Estate.
People are actually working at newly opened Blue and White Collar firms.

Look at Japan in the 1980s, which unlike the U.S. had a tremendously favorable balance of payments. It saw incredible increases in real estate and stock prices, before collapsing horribly:

Prove it! I have just provided evidence that I do know what Iā€™m talking about.

Our nationā€™s present ā€œeconomic recoveryā€ is fragile, especially commercial real estate, especially in and around big cities ā€” despite dramatic increases in ā€œnew housing starts.ā€ Our industrial output continues to decline in comparison to China, as does our relative GDP status. Our current account deficit in trade continues. I make no predictions about month to month movements in real estate or the stock market, or predictions about how long the U.S. can survive on a Federal Reserve diet of easy credit and financial manipulation. I speak of larger and more fundamental matters, as always. I do not attribute all this to Trump, either. Far from it. Trump, in my opinion, is only a symptom of our countryā€™s moral decline.

Last edited:
The cat's now out of the bag on his finances - he squandered the $300,000,000 to $400,000,000 that Daddy gave him by the year 2000, and he's been living off Deutsche Bank loans and IRS tax refunds for decades.

He lied to the American people about a deadly (he admitted) global pandemic that was bearing down on us, mocked those who were just trying to protect themselves and their families with masks, allowed thousands of his fans to gather in a clearly unsafe way, and refused to take responsibility for anything.

A long and growing list of people who worked near, with, and around him in his administration have come out with searing observations on his behaviors and actions behind closed doors, warning us that he is a threat to our country.

Booming economy?

Yikes.

The economy was roaring. Manufacturing, including American Steel, was coming back, when Obama and Biden said it was gone for good. Then the plague that kills 2% of it's victims shut down the economy. No leader could keep an economy roaring, especially when Democratic Governors want to keep the economy destroyed to help them take power!

Booming economy?

Yikes.

The economy was roaring. Manufacturing, including American Steel, was coming back, when Obama and Biden said it was gone for good. Then the plague that kills 2% of it's victims shut down the economy. No leader could keep an economy roaring, especially when Democratic Governors want to keep the economy destroyed to help them take power!
This is fantasy. GDP growth had declined to 2.1%. Federal spending and the debt and the deficit had exploded to buoy it. The NY Fed had just poured $1.5 TRILLION into short term credit markets to keep them afloat. The central Fed and Powell had their finger on the trigger. Bond yields had crashed by over 50%. We had an extended manufacturing recession due to Trump's trade war.

You're being lied to. There is much you're not being told. That's not my fault.

Nope.
I just get a warm feeling knowing Hitlery is still walking in the forest looking for evidence of Russian Collusion.

Look at Japan in the 1980s, which unlike the U.S. had a tremendously favorable balance of payments. It saw incredible increases in real estate and stock prices, before collapsing horribly:

Prove it! I have just provided evidence that I do know what Iā€™m talking about.

Our nationā€™s present ā€œeconomic recoveryā€ is fragile, especially commercial real estate, especially in and around big cities ā€” despite dramatic increases in ā€œnew housing starts.ā€ Our industrial output continues to decline in comparison to China, as does our relative GDP status. Our current account deficit in trade continues. I make no predictions about month to month movements in real estate or the stock market, or predictions about how long the U.S. can survive on a Federal Reserve diet of easy credit and financial manipulation. I speak of larger and more fundamental matters, as always. I do not attribute all this to Trump, either. Far from it. Trump, in my opinion, is only a symptom of our countryā€™s moral decline.
As long as you disagree with Trumpā€™s FDR vision of the American economy being reliant on American employment, there is no conversation.

GDP is pointless unless most of the American workforce share it.

I find it amusing that you are expecting the US, with a fraction of the population of China, to have the same amount of manufacturing.

Booming economy?

Yikes.

This is fantasy. GDP growth had declined to 2.1%. Federal spending and the debt and the deficit had exploded to buoy it. The NY Fed had just poured $1.5 TRILLION into short term credit markets to keep them afloat. The central Fed and Powell had their finger on the trigger. Bond yields had crashed by over 50%. We had an extended manufacturing recession due to Trump's trade war.

LOL I am being lied to! Right at this very moment... You couldn't have said it any better! Pre-pandemic GDP was growing at 4%, it was flat or under 1% during Biden/Obama.

If you are talking post-pandemic shutdown, then it is not worth discussing with you. It is like cutting off a man's arms and legs and demanding he swims across the river, certain things are impossible.

Booming economy?

Yikes.

LOL I am being lied to! Right at this very moment... You couldn't have said it any better! Pre-pandemic GDP was growing at 4%, it was flat or under 1% during Biden/Obama.

If you are talking post-pandemic shutdown, then it is not worth discussing with you. It is like cutting off a man's arms and legs and demanding he swims across the river, certain things are impossible.
My goodness.

Okay.

Booming economy?

Yikes.

It took you this long to figure out that MAC is a lying sack of shit?

I know this will be called fake news, but just for the record:

united-states-gdp-growth.png

I find it amusing that you are expecting the US, with a fraction of the population of China, to have the same amount of manufacturing.
Never said that either. You are deflecting from your failed arguments about real estate and stock markets and attacks on me for being uninformed. No wonder you disappear our whole previous discussion:

As for FDR government policies, or Keynesianism, or unions that were a counterbalance to pure capitalism in that period ā€” please donā€™t pretend you support any of them.

So your other claim: ā€œAs long as you disagree with Trumpā€™s FDR vision of the American economy being reliant on American employment, there is no conversationā€œ ... is just a cop out.

I am far more in favor of government jobs programs and training, WPA-style programs where & when necessary, and a national safety net, than you could ever be.

Your candidate is the opposite of FDR is every way and you know it. The only similarity between those times and today is that we may well be heading, this time utterly divided and unprepared, into a period of trade war and real war ā€” as a result of our turning our backs on the whole post-WWII alliance and international system that we ourselves built up.

Trump is destroying everything, without any plan whatever (other than maximal financial bullying) to replace or improve international trade treaties, organizations, or to maintain diplomatic detente ā€” a ridiculous policy considering the ever more interconnected world and our own inevitable relative decline. Only a moron would proceed this way in such a dangerous world.

Last edited:
Never said that either. You are deflecting from your failed arguments about real estate and stock markets and attacks on me for being uninformed. No wonder you disappear our whole previous discussion:

As for FDR government policies, or Keynesianism, or unions that were a counterbalance to pure capitalism in that period ā€” please donā€™t pretend you support any of them.

So your other claim: ā€œAs long as you disagree with Trumpā€™s FDR vision of the American economy being reliant on American employment, there is no conversationā€œ ... is just a cop out.

I am far more in favor of government jobs programs and training, WPA-style programs where & when necessary, and a national safety net, than you could ever be.

Your candidate is the opposite of FDR is every way and you know it. The only similarity between those times and today is that we may well be heading, this time utterly divided and unprepared, into a period of trade war and real war ā€” as a result of our turning our backs on the whole post-WWII alliance and international system that we ourselves built up.

Trump is destroying everything, without any plan whatever (other than maximal financial bullying) to replace or improve international trade treaties, organizations, or to maintain diplomatic detente ā€” a ridiculous policy considering the ever more interconnected world and our own inevitable relative decline. Only a moron would proceed this way in such a dangerous world.
I am not a Neo-Conservative; I am pro taking care of oneā€™s citizens.

I have no problem with ā€œPumping The Primeā€ as long as our economy consists of US citizens.

Without investors building in areas other than majors cities such as NYC or Chicago, our overall economics statistics will always reflect poorly.

This is fantasy. GDP growth had declined to 2.1%. Federal spending and the debt and the deficit had exploded to buoy it.
Maybe where you were. We are doing just fine where I am.

The NY Fed had just poured $1.5 TRILLION into short term credit markets to keep them afloat. The central Fed and Powell had their finger on the trigger. Bond yields had crashed by over 50%. We had an extended manufacturing recession due to Trump's trade war.
I hope it goes on longer. Short Term pain, Long Term gain.

You should never bring up the financial of NY.... Just saying. That's going to be an immediate shut down for most people voting for Trump. It's the same thing as bringing up California.

I know this will be called fake news, but just for the record:

united-states-gdp-growth.png
That's not fake news... That's Covid.
No, the point was that the GDP was not at 4.0%, as a Trumpster had just claimed.

All things considered, the economy was pretty good, but nowhere near what Trump and the Trumpsters were/are pretending.

Are there any Democrats who are embarrassed by this Biden idiot?

A corrupt nitwit clown that has absolutely no morals or understanding of our country.

Is this the best you Moon Bats can come up with? How could anybody think this dimwit would be a good President of the US?

Hi Mac.

No, the point was that the GDP was not at 4.0%, as a Trumpster had just claimed.

All things considered, the economy was pretty good, but nowhere near what Trump and the Trumpsters were/are pretending.
Well... I can't/won't speak for every business that makes up the economy... That would be stupid.

However the place that I'm currently at, that I've been at for... 6 years almost, has grown an average of 15% every year until this year. It jumped to damn near 35% best I can tell... My first year there I think was almost 20 million. Small business sure...

But when you are making that kind of money in middle of nowhere IOWA, and the company is LITERALLY on a gravel road... I really don't think the economy is too bad.

Forum List

Back