Are the multiple security failures being discussed during the J6 hearings?

Is the DC Mayor testifying? How about any of the Capitol Police leadership? How about Ray Epps is there testifying why he was inciting the crowds to raid the Capitol? How about the Police who removed the barricades? Just curious, I'm not watching kangaroo court.
You mean the ones that the 1-term orange fuckup prevented?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I mean if you are going to have an "investigation" into the January 6th break in, you might want to look at all aspects of what went wrong that day. Does that make sense or are you too wasted on the Kool-Aid to even understand what I'm saying?

How fucked up is your life, now that he's gone and Biden is in office?

Enjoy your 8.6% inflation rate, $5 per gallon gasoline, your assets dwindling down to nothing, your shortages, supply line disruptions, your new Mexican drug-dealing neighbors selling fentayl in front of your house, mass shootings on an almost daily basis, your increasing tax burden, the probability of a recession again, and that little war in Ukraine that could go nuclear any day. You voted for it, you earned it, and you own it.

But at least Trump ain't tweeting those mean tweets at you any more, right, Bubba?

I mean if you are going to have an "investigation" into the January 6th break in, you might want to look at all aspects of what went wrong that day. Does that make sense or are you too wasted on the Kool-Aid to even understand what I'm saying?
No, I'm sure what the president did the limit the police, national guard and other law enforcement that day will come to light.

Is the DC Mayor testifying? How about any of the Capitol Police leadership? How about Ray Epps is there testifying why he was inciting the crowds to raid the Capitol? How about the Police who removed the barricades? Just curious, I'm not watching kangaroo court.
Security failures don’t absolve the rioters and their enablers of the crimes committed that day.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
How fucked up is your life, now that he's gone and Biden is in office?

Enjoy your 8.6% inflation rate, $5 per gallon gasoline, your assets dwindling down to nothing, your shortages, supply line disruptions, your new Mexican drug-dealing neighbors selling fentayl in front of your house, mass shootings on an almost daily basis, your increasing tax burden, the probability of a recession again, and that little war in Ukraine that could go nuclear any day. You voted for it, you earned it, and you own it.

But at least Trump ain't tweeting those mean tweets at you any more, right, Bubba?
Inflation is temporary and not President Biden's doing.

Where I live it's $4.54/GAL. BTW how are those oil company profits...

The stock market rises and falls and will never be nothing unless you QOP idiots kill the planet.

Supply chain disruptions are the fault of our corporate supply chain managers.

Fentanyl has been a problem for some time now, your pastie ass just hearing about it?

Mass shootings are a result of our gun culture which you love. Deal with it by offering youo thoughts and prayers as usual.

What tax increase are you referring too?

What the fuck? You love putin and his bare chest.

Hell yes I voted for Biden and will vote for him or any other Democratic pol in 2022 and forever everytime.

And yes, I don't miss the lies, distortions, shitty policies and his fast food fat body.

None of this matters. This is all about trying to prevent outsider Trump from running in 2024.

The GOP don't want him running as they believe they can send an old, America Last (as long as they throw some empty promises to the base), Neo-Con, career politician to win as Biden is polling horribly.

The Dems don't want him running as they believe the only hope for them in 2024 is if they run against an old, America Last, Neo-Con, career politician.

The committee doesn't need to investigate right wing bs.

Any Republican in the House in 2023 who doesn't support all of those situations being investigated and made public, need to be removed immediately.

No, I'm sure what the president did the limit the police, national guard and other law enforcement that day will come to light.
You can be as "sure" as you like but the facts are stubborn. He offered thousands of guardsmen, the Dems rejected it. That'd be Nancy and Bowser. Your little star chamber is an abject failure and November is only 4 months away. Your party is going to be eviscerated and Trump will have had NOTHING to do with that. It's ALL ON DEMOCRATS.

You can be as "sure" as you like but the facts are stubborn. He offered thousands of guardsmen, the Dems rejected it. That'd be Nancy and Bowser. Your little star chamber is an abject failure and November is only 4 months away. Your party is going to be eviscerated and Trump will have had NOTHING to do with that. It's ALL ON DEMOCRATS.
Sure he did.

Prove it.

Security failures don’t absolve the rioters and their enablers of the crimes committed that day.
Your Shutzstaffel has rounded up over 800 people who were there that day. Many of them were identified by the exact same geo-tracking that was used in 2000 Mules. You know, that "unreliable" tracking? Most of those citizens were arrested and charged with misdemeanors like trespassing. The few who actually became violent and destroyed property, beat cops, or made threats, are being held to a higher standard of punishment than ANY BLM/ANTIFA terrorist from 2020.

In short, only an imbecile or a political hack would be implying that those who were there that day were getting away with anything. Once the Rs can issue subpoenas, it will be good to see the actual texts, emails, and phone calls that will give some clarity to WHY the plentiful red flags of intel that were surfacing weeks before the event, were ignored. Who made that decision?

Sure he did.

Prove it.
Prove? The testimony of Kash Patel on the issue is enough for most unbiased people. I have no interest in making a case for you to shit on. I don't CARE what you believe. People like yourself who will hang on to the lies in the face of evidence have no desire to learn the truth.

So tell me Otto... when Trump runs in '24 and wins... what do you think should be the reaction of your party?

Prove? The testimony of Kash Patel on the issue is enough for most unbiased people. I have no interest in making a case for you to shit on. I don't CARE what you believe. People like yourself who will hang on to the lies in the face of evidence have no desire to learn the truth.

So tell me Otto... when Trump runs in '24 and wins... what do you think should be the reaction of your party?
Kash Patel? He was acting defense secretary at the time of the J6 insurrection and the former 1-term president's lackey. What do you think he can offer?

Oh, and here is a couple of sources for anyone interested in the truth:

As soon as the gavel changes hands next January, Republicans who want to stay in their jobs better get busy with subpoenas and depositions of those in the chain of command responsible for security that day. Hacks like Otto will never admit being wrong but the people deserve the facts and if the indications are that the Ds set this up, people need to know so they can prepare for coming events.

Oh, and here is a couple of sources for anyone interested in the truth:

As soon as the gavel changes hands next January, Republicans who want to stay in their jobs better get busy with subpoenas and depositions of those in the chain of command responsible for security that day. Hacks like Otto will never admit being wrong but the people deserve the facts and if the indications are that the Ds set this up, people need to know so they can prepare for coming events.
I'd suggest reading the Reuters article first.

They do when the lack of security was designed to help purposefully spur on that behavior.

And you haven't a single shred of intellectual curiosity about the evidence that leads there.
Just because there were some inside that were sympathetic to the rioters, doesn’t equate to their being a purposeful plan to let people in. Logic much?

Forum List

Back