Are the Democrats going to throw Biden under the bus?

Looks like the Democrats know that Joe Dufus is a liability now with his incompetency.

What Dufus is doing is going to kill the Democrats in the mid terms and the Democrats know they have to do damage control or they will lose everything.

Democrats to hold hearings on Biden’s mishandling of Afghan collapse, evacuation

House and Senate Democrats said Tuesday they will hold hearings on the Biden administration‘s mishandling of the government collapse in Afghanistan, a rare inquiry of the president’s actions by his own party.

Rep. Gregory W. Meeks, New York Democrat and House Foreign Affairs Committee chairman, said he has asked Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin to testify at a hearing “as early as possible.”

“The situation in Afghanistan is rapidly changing and it is imperative that the administration provide the American people and Congress transparency about its Afghanistan strategy,” Mr. Meeks said in a statement.
haha nothing will come of this. It’s a show.

Bull crap; Trump would have brought the civilians back first.
oh yeah, I'm sure he wanted them.

It's completely amazing and sad that 'you' f* up THIS badly and still not fired.

The Republican steadfastly refused to hold Trump accountable for anything...not corruption, attempting to overturn an election, fo enting an insurrection, corrupting the DoJ....The few who did were rhino'd.
Then they bitch at everyone else.

Either they're liars or simply no longer connected to reality.

Mac1958

So they're not afraid to challenge a President from their party, in fear that he'll retaliate like an angry eight year old and try to destroy them and replace them with ignorant drones who adore him.

Thank goodness.”

your democrats will hold a dog and pony show

big deal

oh yeah, I'm sure he wanted them.

You're literate enough to know I'm talking about the US citizens left behind.
I have no desire to inundate the US with more Muslims.

Looks like the Democrats know that Joe Dufus is a liability now with his incompetency.

What Dufus is doing is going to kill the Democrats in the mid terms and the Democrats know they have to do damage control or they will lose everything.

Democrats to hold hearings on Biden’s mishandling of Afghan collapse, evacuation

House and Senate Democrats said Tuesday they will hold hearings on the Biden administration‘s mishandling of the government collapse in Afghanistan, a rare inquiry of the president’s actions by his own party.

Rep. Gregory W. Meeks, New York Democrat and House Foreign Affairs Committee chairman, said he has asked Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin to testify at a hearing “as early as possible.”

“The situation in Afghanistan is rapidly changing and it is imperative that the administration provide the American people and Congress transparency about its Afghanistan strategy,” Mr. Meeks said in a statement.
Biden could rape kids on fifth Avenue and dems would not care one bit.

You're literate enough to know I'm talking about the US citizens left behind.
I have no desire to inundate the US with more Muslims.
But you know that Afghani Muslims are coming here in droves. That is a fact. It doesn't bother me because I like everyone.

Fortunately, the Democrats are not like the Republicans.

So they're not afraid to challenge a President from their party, in fear that he'll retaliate like an angry eight year old and try to destroy them and replace them with ignorant drones who adore him.

Thank goodness.

~~~~~~
What? He already has a Democrat majority that jumps high and what color to Shiff when he speaks.

They are just holding the hearings so they can expose just how badly Drumpf fucked up the negotiations with the Taliban.

Kaz's Law on post #3, the Trump Derangement Syndrome crowd is losing it, LOL.

None of the problems in Afghanistan were in Trump's deal, brain dead zombie suck up

You can call it "throwing under the bus" but democrats have a duty to their constituency that trumps party loyalty. You would hope so anyway.

Forum List

Back