Are the anti-science zealots accepting anthropogenic climate change yet?

Yes 200 countries are in on the conspiracy you brain damaged clown.

EVERY Sci org on the planet accepts AGW.
The last to fold was the American Petroleum Geologists 15 years ago and who got paid BY big oil.
In fact, Exxon Mobil itself acknowledges AGW you demented Fact-hating Dum F***.
`

If it were not for AGW, would you support fossil fuel burning cars?

Yeah, they are. No actual draconian measures to "control" climate change. Just less individual rights, and the bankers take all of our money.

In other words, for you stupid people, it's okay to pollute you just have to pay them for the privilege.

DURRRRRR
You IDIOT you were refuted 100%.

New? "Draconian"?
85% of the new power generation last year was renewable. 2/3 or more since 2016.
An AOC wet dream.
The GND IS happening without the need for any legislation.
Incentive is it's cheaper, not 'anti-capitalist.'
`

Last edited:

New? "Draconian"?
85% of the new power generation last year was renewable. 2/3 or more since 2016
An AOC wet dream.
Incentive is its cheaper

Bullshit. THey are bowing to political and econcomic pressure. THey fear that if they invest sensibly, that some power mad green asshole will get elected and fuck the shit out of them.

That is what is driving the decisions. Assuming that there aren't hundreds of billions in subsidies that you forgot to mention.

New? "Draconian"?
85% of the new power generation last year was renewable. 2/3 or more since 2016.
An AOC wet dream.
Incentive is it's cheaper.
`

So, how old were you when you decided you were anti-capitalistic and anti-western?

So, how old were you when you decided you were anti-capitalistic and anti-western?
So you gave up on ANY FACTS of the debate. (you can't debate) Just what you heard when you were 10!!!
so Go F*** off dope.

I've been smart and a researcher/reader of Scientific American since i was young.
I am not anti-capitalist and I post two other places.
I'm a financial professional and My Home page is the Wall Street Journal (many thread starts here from it), and also post in two different high-IQ groups.
And you have an IQ well down in the two digits.. down near Westwall's.

`

Who cares what they say. All they want is power and money.

The last to fold was the American Petroleum Geologists 15 years ago and who got paid BY big oil.
`

New? "Draconian"?
An AOC wet dream.
Incentive is it's cheaper, not 'anti-capitalist.'
`

Yeah? So what. Draconian would be an IMMEDIATE shutdown of all fossil fuel powered energy production.

That ain't happening now is it.

DURRRRRR

Yeah? So what. Draconian would be an IMMEDIATE shutdown of all fossil fuel powered energy production.

That ain't happening now is it.

DURRRRRR
No that would be stupid... like you.
One doesn't put people in the dark unless one has an alternate source.
As I said. The current state is just what AOC/et al called the GND.
Ev's exploding too.

Bye you demented old ****.
Hold on to the last 3% of your gray matter so you can make it to the bathroom at night.

`

`

Yes, theh pressure to conform, is very, very high.

Yes, theh pressure to conform, is very, very high.
[Another] Stupid baseLESS statement
It's happening because it's cheaper. No one is throwing away hundred of billions to be nice.
You're a F_**** idiot whose never posted any data/numbers.
`

[Another] Stupid baseLESS statement
It's happening because it's cheaper. No one is throwing away hundred of billions to be nice.
You're a F_**** idiot whose never posted any data/numbers.
`

To be nice? Nice strawman.

No, they are throwing away billions out of fear. Fear of being destroyed by people like you.

No that would be stupid... like you.
One doesn't put people in the dark unless one has an alternate source.
As I said. The current state is just what AOC/et al called the GND.
Ev's exploding too.

Bye you demented old ****.
Hold on to the last 3% of your gray matter so you can make it to the bathroom at night.

`

Stupid? If the situation were as dire as your experts claim, then draconian measures would be called for.

But they don't.

DERP!

Stupid? If the situation were as dire as your experts claim, then draconian measures would be called for.

But they don't.

DERP!
But they do.

Your onomatopoeic sound effects do nothing but raise my bile and make me think of Eeyore.

But they do.

Your onomatopoeic sound effects do nothing but raise my bile and make me think of Eeyore.

Quite the opposite. No draconian measures at all.

Exxon Mobil acknowledges AGW.
While doing nothing to stop it.
The first people who noted CO2 was a "greenhouse gas" were late 19th Century.
And why wouldn't they know about it already?
Svante Arrhenius (1859-1927) was a Swedish scientist that was the first to claim in 1896 that fossil fuel combustion may eventually result in enhanced global warming. He proposed a relation between atmospheric carbon dioxide concentrations and temperature. He found that the average surface temperature of the earth is about 15oC because of the infrared absorption capacity of water vapor and carbon dioxide. This is called the natural greenhouse effect. Arrhenius suggested a doubling of the CO2 concentration would lead to a 5oC temperature rise. He and Thomas Chamberlin calculated that human activities could warm the earth by adding carbon dioxide to the atmosphere. This research was a by-product of research of whether carbon dioxide would explain the causes of the great Ice Ages. This was not actually verified until 1987.

Last edited:
Yeah, they are. No actual draconian measures to "control" climate change. Just less individual rights, and the bankers take all of our money.

In other words, for you stupid people, it's okay to pollute you just have to pay them for the privilege.

DURRRRRR
False a always.
Cars have been forced to get better mileage now for more than 20 years.
The "bankers" have made nothing off of that, and they make no money off the 'electric' movement.
The Big Money, oil and traditional Car engine makers, have been displaced by ie Tesla to retool.
$200 Bil sits in Musk's pocket despite the Fact he's no match for Big Oil and the Big 3 automaker's political influence.

Displaying you dementia here doesn't help your cause.
Quite the contrary. You're in the No Info/Troll dept which discredits the Right Wing. You jc456, toddster, Corell, oddball, and all the other one line trolls who never post anything to refute AGW.
`

Last edited:
False a always.
Cars have been forced to get better mileage now for more than 20 years.
The "bankers" have made nothing off of that, and they make no money off the 'electric' movement.
The Big Money, oil and traditional Car engine makers, have been displaced by ie Tesla to retool.
$200 Bil sits in Musk's pocket despite the Fact he's no match for Big Oil and the Big 3 automaker's political influence.

Displaying you dementia here doesn't help your cause.
Quite the contrary. You're in the No Info/Troll dept which discredits the Right Wing. You jc456, toddster, Corell, oddball, and all the other one line trolls who never post anything to refute AGW.
`

Nothing about that is draconian you idiot. Cars get better gas mileage because the customers want it.

DURRRRRR

And they've been buying more cars/EVs than Tesla can make.
ALL the auto cos are moving electric.

`

Forum List

Back