Are Americans really descended from Europeans?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Genetic data do not support this. on average, about 80% have roots in Siberia. This is the male haplogroup Q, the same as that of the Indians. The women's groups are all Asian too.
Only Canadians have European roots

Attachments

• haplogroupQ.jpeg
    haplogroupQ.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 50
  • womanDNA.png
    womanDNA.png
    60 KB · Views: 55
  • dnaR.png
    dnaR.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Banned
. . . and where do the genetic data of the Europeans come from?
I think mainly from the data of companies that are engaged in sequencing for individual customers, they then get statistics.

• Banned
This is also confirmed archaeologically. There are many traces of shamanism in America, rock art is similar to Siberian

• Banned
There is also evidence that the horse's homeland is North America. Therefore, the Aryan equestrian culture may have American roots.
And if so, then this just converges with the localization of Q in Asia, this is a place not far from Andronovo, from where the expansion of the war chariots of the ancient Aryans began

Genetic data do not support this. on average, about 80% have roots in Siberia. This is the male haplogroup Q, the same as that of the Indians. The women's groups are all Asian too.
Only Canadians have European roots
As we know there are hundreds of different countries represented. The bulk came as convicts and free settlers basically from the UK and Ireland.

• Banned
So this is genetic sequencing of the indigenous communities?
As far as I understood, this is a general map of the distribution of Q in the world. In Siberia and Turkmenistan, there are no "indigenous communities", it's also on the map

It turns out that most modern Americans do not come from these colonists.

As it turns out, again you failed to do your research but jumped to a defense position because it's a little embarrassing. You know nothing about your country.

60% Scandinavian- 15% Asian- 10% Southeastern American Indian- 2% Spanish- 1% North African(Algeria) the rest British isles. Northern Ireland, Island of Crete. None on my genetic map in Siberia. Interesting study ,maybe if genetic tracing going back to prehistoric times would show a Siberian connection.

As it turns out, again you failed to do your research but jumped to a defense position because it's a little embarrassing. You know nothing about your country.

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure where he is trying to go with this thread. . . but his whole thing about ancient pleistocene ancestors of horses in America? That's garbage. Their ancestors migrated out of the New World to become modern domesticated horses long before humans entered the new world.

lol This is objective data from natural science. The conclusions themselves follow, there is nothing to argue about, these are facts.

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure where he is trying to go with this thread. . . but his whole thing about ancient pleistocene ancestors of horses in America? That's garbage. Their ancestors migrated out of the New World to become modern domesticated horses long before humans entered the new world.

Whilst he's entitled to his opinion he's also entitled to own his mistakes.
He doesn't understand about DNA. It's not mentioned in the bible.

Post the source where you acquired those images.
This data is everywhere, there are simply no others. There is no data to contradict this, no data on the dominance of European in America. And there is no data on European mitochondrial DNA in America, except in Canada

Here's another

Give me proof that europeans haplogroups R I J E are dominate in America
(main is R)
Only Canada have it

By the way, the European R also comes from Asia, from about the same places as Q, these are sister groups from the common P. But the resettlement proceeded independently, and America was settled not from Europe, but from Asia through the Bering Strait.
And besides, Paleo-Siberian female genes are absent in Europe. That is, women in Europe are of Middle Eastern and Paleoeuropean descent, they are not associated with Asia at all.

Forum List

Back