Apple criticism of law in Indiana and Arkansas

TooTall

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2013
Tim Cook may believe Indiana’s new law is very dangerous towards gays…
But it’s not as dangerous as the several countries Apple does business with where they execute gays.

Four of the ten countries where they kill gays are on this Apple list:
– Uganda
– Nigeria
– Qatar
– Saudi Arabia

If Tim Cook really wanted to help gays, he might want to focus on the Apple customers who execute them.

Yawn. This tired argument. Like there's a big Apple Presense in Uganda.

The per capita income in Ugana is $1414 per person a year. I don't even think that would BUY an IPhone these days.
So to hell with homosexuals in those countries as long as a rich faggot here can get some press time by showing his faux outrage at a bill that allows businesses to not get sued for refusing service all the while he does business with countries that put homosexuals to death. You are a hypocrite. As is Cook.

Yawn. This tired argument. Like there's a big Apple Presense in Uganda.

The per capita income in Ugana is $1414 per person a year. I don't even think that would BUY an IPhone these days.
So to hell with homosexuals in those countries as long as a rich faggot here can get some press time by showing his faux outrage at a bill that allows businesses to not get sued for refusing service all the while he does business with countries that put homosexuals to death. You are a hypocrite. As is Cook.

The liberals and gays on USMB won't comment on this obvious hypocrisy, but they will threaten and destroy the busin

Except he's not doing enough business for them to care, that's the thing.

I mean, yeah, I guess they could threaten to cut service to Uganda's whole two IPhone users.

But cutting service to hundreds of thousands on people in Indiana. Yeah, people will notice.

Forum List

Back