Appeals court reinstates Texas ballot box restrictions

It is clear that the GOP has become anti-American. True Americans want every eligible American to vote.
the far right and left have both become pretty anti-American....

How about the middle? The moderates? I haven't seen too much of the "far left." I've seen plenty of the "far right." Therefore, I will never vote for a republican candidate after what I have seen.
I haven't seen too much of the "far left."

Forest for the trees, Corky.

It is clear that the GOP has become anti-American. True Americans want every eligible American to vote. There is no legitimate reason for Abbott's order limiting drop-off boxes to one per county.
In a ruling issued late Monday, a federal appeals court upheld Gov. Greg Abbott’s order that limited counties to one mail-in ballot drop-off location.

A three-judge panel of the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, all appointed by President Donald Trump, rejected arguments from civil and voting rights groups that claimed Abbott’s order suppressed voting rights by making it harder to cast a ballot, particularly for elderly and disabled voters who are the most likely to use mail-in balloting.

Can't you drop mail-in ballots in the mail with no postage? Doesn't that make all Post Offices drop off locations?

Can you trust the US Postal Service now that Trump's crony is the Postmaster General (PG)? Anyone who has common sense understands that the PG is a Trump Supporter and has already been found to monkey about mail boxes and sorting machines to slow delivery.

You are a conspiracy nut. All the election officials in Texas are conservatives as well. The world is stacked against you! The sky is falling.

Is the reason you resort to such nonsense is you know that all post offices are drop off boxes and the Post Master General can't be everywhere at once and if any of your conspiracy BS was actually true whistle blowers everywhere would be going nuts.

Your argument is weak at best. No voter suppression as the entire population has more access to post offices than polling booths. Go take off your tinfoil hat and drink the Democrats kool-aid

It is clear that the GOP has become anti-American. True Americans want every eligible American to vote.

How about the middle? The moderates? I haven't seen too much of the "far left." I've seen plenty of the "far right." Therefore, I will never vote for a republican candidate after what I have seen.
you havent seen the far left?....were have you been?...many of those people rioting with violence are pretty far left......

I see both sides being nuts and both are dangerous to America. I dislike the far left and right and to me I would vote for the best person, not the better of two evils. Seems Harry and I are a little more open minded than most people on the board.

I'm shocked that you don't see much far left shenanigans, shocked, I tell you.. :smoke:

In a ruling issued late Monday, a federal appeals court upheld Gov. Greg Abbott’s order that limited counties to one mail-in ballot drop-off location.

A three-judge panel of the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, all appointed by President Donald Trump, rejected arguments from civil and voting rights groups that claimed Abbott’s order suppressed voting rights by making it harder to cast a ballot, particularly for elderly and disabled voters who are the most likely to use mail-in balloting.

Can't you drop mail-in ballots in the mail with no postage? Doesn't that make all Post Offices drop off locations?
It makes all mailboxes drop-off locations. Those bitchy old fuckers can simply hobble to the end of the driveway and cast their ballot.

The drop boxes are another way for Dems to cheat.
Not at all.

The drop boxes are at a legit polling place with a verifiable chain of custody....The moonbats are the ones trying to conflate the corner mailbox with a polling place drop box.

But yeah...They definitely are looking for every way to cheat.
Kinda makes my skin crawl, kind of like the hyped up Democrat trying to force the Supreme court nominee into a box in which he will destroy her heart and soul so devils like him can turn this free nation into a serfdom of sorts. Heaven help this nation stay free. Because the communist demons are bent to push 75% of the people off the precipice the Democrats are willing to throw all conservatives under the bus. :(

You can always tune into the cartoon network. Life is fun there, and you can laugh ad nauseum.

you havent seen the far left?....were have you been?...many of those people rioting with violence are pretty far left......

How many people are rioting? How many people are going out into the streets in cammies and armed with assault weapons and putin's poodle beards. Have you not seen these people prancing about our streets? Haven't you seen this trump and his conduct over the last 3.5 years? His lawlessness? His recklessness with the security of our nation. The lack of transparency? Sucking up to cults? I'm not going to waste my time any further. Don't even try to pull this "far left" thing on me when I know exactly what I have seen. Your GOP chose this, so sit on it and rotate. Remember that no American owes you, trump, or trumpsters anything.

It is clear that the GOP has become anti-American. True Americans want every eligible American to vote. There is no legitimate reason for Abbott's order limiting drop-off boxes to one per county.

Here is the Tremendous Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the Democrats went to court to disenfranchise Green voters and having their candidate thrown off the ballot.

How is that encouraging the Greenies to come out?

Sounds like Voter Suppression.

A Good example of "If you have a weak argument, go big with the font".

I put mine in the mailbox, mailperson picked it up, I checked the townhall website, they had received it, and it was good to go.

I have to go downtown for another, unrelated reason, and I will drop by the registrar's office to vote. Of course, I will be wearing a mask and gloves for the duration; I will not be a spreader of disease.

How many people are rioting? How many people are going out into the streets in cammies and armed with assault weapons and putin's poodle beards. Have you not seen these people prancing about our streets? Haven't you seen this trump and his conduct over the last 3.5 years? His lawlessness? His recklessness with the security of our nation. The lack of transparency? Sucking up to cults? I'm not going to waste my time any further. Don't even try to pull this "far left" thing on me when I know exactly what I have seen. Your GOP chose this, so sit on it and rotate. Remember that no American owes you, trump, or trumpsters anything.
you dont see any lefties?....my GOP?.....LOL....well that proves you are just another die hard party person.....you only see what you what to see.....

you dont see any lefties?....my GOP?.....LOL....well that proves you are just another die hard party person.....you only see what you what to see.....
like i said lysistrata.....die hard party person and only see what you want to see....

NOT. I never signed on to either political party until recently. Why did the GOP CHOOSE to dive headfirst into shit? This is not a matter of only seeing what I want to see, it is a matter of seeing all. I had absolutely nothing to do with the GOP members' CHOICE to go far right. I actually was a worker years ago on the campaign of a GOP candidate. I knew him and he asked me personally. He didn't win, but we went all across the state in his sports car and had great fun and some good pizza. This current far-right GOP is something i would never have anything to do with. I certainly would never have anything to do with trump or his supporters.

NOT. I never signed on to either political party until recently. Why did the GOP CHOOSE to dive headfirst into shit? This is not a matter of only seeing what I want to see, it is a matter of seeing all. I had absolutely nothing to do with the GOP members' CHOICE to go far right. I actually was a worker years ago on the campaign of a GOP candidate. I knew him and he asked me personally. He didn't win, but we went all across the state in his sports car and had great fun and some good pizza. This current far-right GOP is something i would never have anything to do with. I certainly would never have anything to do with trump or his supporters.

I wouldn't vote for Trump and I won't vote for Biden either,. No one has given me a reason to vote for either candidate other than, he is better than... That is not a reason to vote for anyone.

I have to go downtown for another, unrelated reason, and I will drop by the registrar's office to vote. Of course, I will be wearing a mask and gloves for the duration; I will not be a spreader of disease.
I wear my mask, but I don't need to advertise that I do, not sure if you need the brownie points or not.

Want a cookie?

Forum List

Back