Apparently, no guns were used during the protest in the Capitol building.....

Lots of people are murdered and raped without the use of guns. Are those crimes also considered no big deal because no guns were used? New rules on what can be discussed in an open thread?

Lots of people are murdered and raped without the use of guns. Are those crimes also considered no big deal because no guns were used? New rules on what can be discussed in an open thread?

Feel free to discuss the topic. I encourage that. No, no new rules. Just trying to trim the amount of trolling and craziness.

1615557617614.png

There were firearms in the Capitol building but they weren't held by protestors and one firearm was used to fire the shot heard around the country that murdered a unarmed female protestor so our fearless leaders could declare their insurrection.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I am the one who moved it. And yes, the original thread was doing fine. And then it deteriorated into pure hostility and name calling.

Yeah.....but it didn't start there.....How about dealing with the name callers?

I warned them. Should I have to babysit a dozen assholes who can't stay on topic or refrain from acting like children?
Insurrectionists didn't bring any weapons to the Capitol?

A Pennsylvania woman accused of filming an attack on a New York Times photojournalist inside the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 and screaming at the assailants to spray the photographer with mace was arrested Monday in Mechanicsburg.

Sandra S. Weyer, also known as Sandy Pomeroy Weyer, recorded several men assaulting the photographer, who can be heard screaming in the video, according to an FBI affidavit, which did not name the victim. As the photographer got up, approached her assailants and tried to retrieve her backpack, Weyer allegedly yelled, “Fucking traitor, get the fuck out!” and “Get her out! Mace her!”

Sounds like they brought mace. Isn't that considered a weapon?

P.S. I didn't know you were a moderator.

I am the one who moved it. And yes, the original thread was doing fine. And then it deteriorated into pure hostility and name calling.

I warned them. Should I have to babysit a dozen assholes who can't stay on topic or refrain from acting like children?

A Pennsylvania woman accused of filming an attack on a New York Times photojournalist inside the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 and screaming at the assailants to spray the photographer with mace was arrested Monday in Mechanicsburg.

Sandra S. Weyer, also known as Sandy Pomeroy Weyer, recorded several men assaulting the photographer, who can be heard screaming in the video, according to an FBI affidavit, which did not name the victim. As the photographer got up, approached her assailants and tried to retrieve her backpack, Weyer allegedly yelled, “Fucking traitor, get the fuck out!” and “Get her out! Mace her!”

Wow....did you warm up and stretch before you did those mental gymnastics...........?

Mace?

Really?

To take over a country? Mace?

Are you this fucking stupid in real life, or only when you post?

Wow....did you warm up and stretch before you did those mental gymnastics...........?

Mace?

Really?

Yes with that many insurrectionists and mace you could hold Pence and Pelosi hostage. Luckily we shot one of you and the rest of you turned to snowflakes and now are being charged with crimes. Have fun in jail for 10 years idiots.

Mace?

Really?

Yes with that many insurrectionists and mace you could hold Pence and Pelosi hostage. Luckily we shot one of you and the rest of you turned to snowflakes and now are being charged with crimes. Have fun in jail for 10 years idiots.

Mace?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Mace?

Really?

Approximately two thousand Nazis marched on the Feldherrnhalle, in the city centre, but were confronted by a police cordon, which resulted in the deaths of 16 Nazi Party members and four police officers.

The similarities are eerie.

Hitler, who was wounded during the clash, escaped immediate arrest and was spirited off to safety in the countryside. After two days, he was arrested and charged with treason.

Trump was spirited off too to Mara Lago. Soon he will be arrested for crimes in NYC.

Once released, Hitler redirected his focus towards obtaining power through legal means rather than by revolution or force, and accordingly changed his tactics, further developing Nazi propaganda.

Like Trump at his rally today or yesterday.

In the evening, 603 SA surrounded the beer hall and a machine gun was set up in the auditorium.

Only one machine gun?

No Trump's idiot supporters weren't going to take over our government with weapons. They could have murdered every politician that wouldn't have given them control of our military. DUH. They wanted to stop the certification of Biden and send it to the Supreme Court. Exactly what they did in Florida 2000.

Mace?

Really?

Mace?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Hitler only brought one machine gun to the Beer Hall Putsch. Hardly enough to take over a country. But it was the first of many steps he took to take over Germany. We can't let Trump get away with it. Fucking nazi's.

Mace?

Really?

Approximately two thousand Nazis marched on the Feldherrnhalle, in the city centre, but were confronted by a police cordon, which resulted in the deaths of 16 Nazi Party members and four police officers.

The similarities are eerie.

Hitler, who was wounded during the clash, escaped immediate arrest and was spirited off to safety in the countryside. After two days, he was arrested and charged with treason.

Trump was spirited off too to Mara Lago. Soon he will be arrested for crimes in NYC.

Once released, Hitler redirected his focus towards obtaining power through legal means rather than by revolution or force, and accordingly changed his tactics, further developing Nazi propaganda.

Like Trump at his rally today or yesterday.

In the evening, 603 SA surrounded the beer hall and a machine gun was set up in the auditorium.

Only one machine gun?

No Trump's idiot supporters weren't going to take over our government with weapons. They could have murdered every politician that wouldn't have given them control of our military. DUH. They wanted to stop the certification of Biden and send it to the Supreme Court. Exactly what they did in Florida 2000.

You really, really need to stop mixing your meds with booze......you just start posting the craziest shit, and you risk really hurting yourself....

Get to a meeting...pronto.

If it happens again I am quite sure this oversight will be corrected. If I ever attend an insurrection I will need two helpers with shopping carts to bring my guns....and another for the ammo I would bring.
I just don't think there can be an insurrection without guns, on both sides.

You almost gotta laugh at the left's efforts to call a trespass incident by mostly an unarmed mom and pop gang, an attempted coup. The only fatality was an unarmed female (U.S. Veteran) who apparently posed no harm but was gunned down by a Capital Police Officer who apparently had a history of careless handling of a firearm.

And, you moron.....having your gun in your car parked a mile away is not having a gun at the capitol...

Your fucking link lied to you..........from that very link......

Six men were arrested that day for having guns in the vicinity of the U.S. Capitol, and a seventh who arrived after the riot ended was arrested the following day.
----
A spokesperson for the U.S. Park Police said the agency investigated “a report of an individual on the Washington Monument grounds in a tree possibly armed with a pistol. USPP officers contacted the individual and it was determined the individual was unarmed.”

A spokesman for the D.C. police said there was no indication that any arrests were made or weapons confiscated on the basis of the people cited in radio transmissions played by the committee.

Forum List

Back