Apparently, No Charges Will Be Brought Against trump... In the Initial Round Of Indictments

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
Apparently, No Charges Will Be Brought Against trump... In the Initial Round Of Indictments

Rattled by Thursday’s indictment of the trump Organization, trump family members began, again, to prove what low-life swamp rats they are. They were out in full force attempting to defend themselves, knowing full well the former grifter-in-chief will stab them in the back to save himself when the time comes.

The former “fixer” that kept the criminal trump out of jail for decades, Michael Cohen, believes this could be the beginning of many legal issues ahead for the former grifter-in-chief. Cohen should know, he’s wrapping up his own sentence under home confinement, having been involved in the day-to-day dealings at the corporation during his time there.

Cohen, who in the past claimed he would “take a bullet” for donald trump, had repeated meetings with New York District Attorney Cy Vance Jr. earlier this year. It’s obvious the former “fixer” finally learned that loyalty only runs one way in the trump crime family.

Speaking publicly, the former “fixer” described why the tax evasion charges were not just serious for CFO Allen Weisselberg, there could be major consequences for his former boss because, “everything went through Donald.” Cohen also explained that trump was well aware of how his money was being spent, it wasn’t passed off to anyone else. “Every single thing, whether it was the acquisition of paper clips, light bulbs, furniture, mattresses, you name it. Allen Weisselberg’s kids’ payments, rent, everything would have trump’s signature on it or his initial.”

Additionally, it has been reported that Cohen, along with Weisselberg’s former daughter-in-law, Jennifer Weisselberg, has worked with investigators to provide volumes of documents that show the direct line to the Trump Organization and trump himself. As was the case with organized crime boss John Gotti, trump’s former “fixer” firmly believes the 45th president’s “nine lives” are over. “I think his nine lives have expired because the documentary evidence that’s in the hands of the prosecutors is so significant and so spot-on that there’s no way anybody’s getting out of it,” he said.

Related news articles revealed a statement made by a former ally of Ivanka and trump Jr. saying, “They could be facing jail time too.”

They got nothing.

I doubt if Trump even loses any sleep over this at night.

Don't be so hasty!

That last link says they're bringing out the big guns!

They've got... let's see... the ex-daughter-in-law of some Trump organization guy.

Did I get that right? Er- ex daughter in law- yeah

Of some dude.

Right.

Well hebben hulp us.

They are going after Trump in an attempt to prevent him from running in 2024.

They are failing.

They're like a crowd of those yappy little ankle biters that never shut the fuck up.

They're also still after him because it's all they know anymore and it's all they have. They sure as hell can't speak proudly of their kid sniffing, fuzzed brain racist of a failed president

They're like a crowd of those yappy little ankle biters that never shut the fuck up.

They're also still after him because it's all they know anymore and it's all they have. They sure as hell can't speak proudly of their kid sniffing, fuzzed brain racist of a failed president
The hour is much more dire .....

I think this is, as the OP said, the initial round. They are going to trial with what they are sure they can convict with.

More will come. Especially after people start talking to save their own asses.
Russia, Russia, Russia .....

Stormy, Stormy, Stormy ....

Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine ......

You dumbass Leftist will never be able to participate in REALITY !!!

I think this is, as the OP said, the initial round. They are going to trial with what they are sure they can convict with.

More will come. Especially after people start talking to save their own asses.
Russia, Russia, Russia .....

Stormy, Stormy, Stormy ....

Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine ......

You dumbass Leftist will never be able to participate in REALITY !!!

Well, a Grand Jury indicted the head of Trump's organization. I can see him and others talking up a storm rather than going to prison.

Well, a Grand Jury indicted the head of Trump's organization. I can see him and others talking up a storm rather than going to prison.
Geezus ... at the doubling down on Leftist Stupidity ....

Forgive me but, that's what you Dumbasses have said everytime .....

You will NEVER be able to participate in reality,

Leftism is indeed a Mental Disorder.

Rattled by Thursday’s indictment of the trump Organization, trump family members began, again, to prove what low-life swamp rats they are. They were out in full force attempting to defend themselves, knowing full well the former grifter-in-chief will stab them in the back to save himself when the time comes.

The former “fixer” that kept the criminal trump out of jail for decades, Michael Cohen, believes this could be the beginning of many legal issues ahead for the former grifter-in-chief. Cohen should know, he’s wrapping up his own sentence under home confinement, having been involved in the day-to-day dealings at the corporation during his time there.

Cohen, who in the past claimed he would “take a bullet” for donald trump, had repeated meetings with New York District Attorney Cy Vance Jr. earlier this year. It’s obvious the former “fixer” finally learned that loyalty only runs one way in the trump crime family.

Speaking publicly, the former “fixer” described why the tax evasion charges were not just serious for CFO Allen Weisselberg, there could be major consequences for his former boss because, “everything went through Donald.” Cohen also explained that trump was well aware of how his money was being spent, it wasn’t passed off to anyone else. “Every single thing, whether it was the acquisition of paper clips, light bulbs, furniture, mattresses, you name it. Allen Weisselberg’s kids’ payments, rent, everything would have trump’s signature on it or his initial.”

Additionally, it has been reported that Cohen, along with Weisselberg’s former daughter-in-law, Jennifer Weisselberg, has worked with investigators to provide volumes of documents that show the direct line to the Trump Organization and trump himself. As was the case with organized crime boss John Gotti, trump’s former “fixer” firmly believes the 45th president’s “nine lives” are over. “I think his nine lives have expired because the documentary evidence that’s in the hands of the prosecutors is so significant and so spot-on that there’s no way anybody’s getting out of it,” he said.

Related news articles revealed a statement made by a former ally of Ivanka and trump Jr. saying, “They could be facing jail time too.”

stop what you are doing folks---the publishers of cnn and yahoo have another bullshit story....pathetic, you are

Geezus ... at the doubling down on Leftist Stupidity ....

Forgive me but, that's what you Dumbasses have said everytime .....

You will NEVER be able to participate in reality,

Leftism is indeed a Mental Disorder.

Look, I am not one of the leftists who tried twice for impeachment. But when the NY DA says they expect to convict on the current indictment, and that there are more coming, I believe them.

How about we wait and see?

Allen Weisselberg is not the type to tolerate prison

If offered a deal, he will take it
Turning on Trump will save his ass

I think most of the people will face charges will do the same. Trump has shown he will not protect those who have been loyal to him.

They are failing.
More than that... They are attempting to silence anyone that goes against the DNC or GOP. The establishment that many here support.

I think most of the people will face charges will do the same. Trump has shown he will not protect those who have been loyal to him.
Negative... It's been shown that Trump can't protect those who have been loyal to him. Our government has been corrupt for a while... It's just now that it's easily seen if you have half a brain.

They are failing.
More than that... They are attempting to silence anyone that goes against the DNC or GOP. The establishment that many here support.

The only time that the DNC and the GOP work in a bipartisan manner is when anyone talks about a 3rd party.

Negative... It's been shown that Trump can't protect those who have been loyal to him. Our government has been corrupt for a while... It's just now that it's easily seen if you have half a brain.

I have seen it as a corrupt organization for decades. And I think it was under Trump too. Business as usual.

They are failing.

The only time that the DNC and the GOP work in a bipartisan manner is when anyone talks about a 3rd party.
They do the same thing in different ways. For all practical purposes they are the same damn party.

Over and over... Republicans SAY this or that... But DO... Oh there is no DO. The GOP supports the DNC. There are some republicans/democrats that go against that. But when it comes down to it... GOP and DNC are the same thing.

Forum List

Back