AP Discovers a Lot of Clinton Foundation Donars Got Special Favors

Well, it's what you do in a Banana Republic.

News from The Associated Press

Just another OCDD (Obsessive Clinton Derangement Disorder) article coming in AGAIN from the Reich wing.

They're going to make a lot of smoke and hope a fire starts underneath it.

GoofyBullshit.gif
Just another Brown Shirter sheep responding to corruption.

Well until you can PROVE corruption--meaning she is charged and found guilty of corruption---it's nothing more than another OCDD (Obsessive Clinton Derangement Disorder) conspiracy theory.
Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You!

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg
Another moron who thinks OJ is innocent.

Tell us about Bush the war criminal now.

Well, it's what you do in a Banana Republic.

News from The Associated Press

Just another OCDD (Obsessive Clinton Derangement Disorder) article coming in AGAIN from the Reich wing.

They're going to make a lot of smoke and hope a fire starts underneath it.

GoofyBullshit.gif
Just another Brown Shirter sheep responding to corruption.

Well until you can PROVE corruption--meaning she is charged and found guilty of corruption---it's nothing more than another OCDD (Obsessive Clinton Derangement Disorder) conspiracy theory.
Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You!

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg
Another moron who thinks OJ is innocent.

Tell us about Bush the war criminal now.

Uhhh--when did I ever say OJ was innocent? I voted for G.W Bush twice.

I am just not suffering from OCDD (Obsessive Clinton Derangement Disorder) that has been spoon fed to you by Reich wing talk show hosts for 3 or more daily hours for the last 25 years. Full of half truths, misconceptions, and enough conspiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling.

You're just a parrot of these Reich wing talk show hosts, as if you're a ringed nose cow--you have been pulled every which direction by them, and no longer have any critical thinking skills left of your own.

148611_600.jpg

Forum List

Back