AOC: Without Abortions, Women Are 'Conscripted' To Work Against Their Own Will

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Having sex is a CHOICE, one that comes with 'risks' and potential consequences, such as getting pregnant.

There is also this thing Democrats seek to avoid like the plague called 'Personal Accountability'.

Finally, as AOC demonstrates, liberals / Democrats push 'victim' status, claiming those who are faced with the consequences of their own choices are 'VICTIMS'.

If you choose to have sex and become pregnant you are NOT a 'victim'.

NO ONE FORCES women to have sex, just as NO ONE FORCES women to kill babies that have heart beats and are capable of surviving outside the womb..

There is a significant / sufficient amount of time that exists before a viable infant is formed inside the womb for a woman to choose NOT to have a baby. No one has taken that personal option away from women.

The 'morning after' pill, for example, prevents pregnancy without the need to murder a child.

Without going further down this 'rabbit hole', again, If you choose to have sex and become pregnant you are NOT a 'victim'.

Having sex is a CHOICE, one that comes with 'risks' and potential consequences, such as getting pregnant.

There is also this thing Democrats seek to avoid like the plague called 'Personal Accountability'.

Finally, as AOC demonstrates, liberals / Democrats push 'victim' status, claiming those who are faced with the consequences of their own choices are 'VICTIMS'.

NO ONE FORCES women to have sex, just as NO ONE FORCES women to kill babies that have heart beats and are capable of surviving outside the womb..

There is a significant / sufficient amount of time that exists before a viable infant is formed inside the womb for a woman to choose NOT to have a baby. No one has taken that personal option away from women.

The 'morning after' pill, for example, prevents pregnancy without the need to murder a child.

Without going further down this 'rabbit hole', again, If you choose to have sex and become pregnant you are NOT a 'victim'.

Alexandria, abortion allows women to continue working.

Smart women don't have unprotected sex when they are 'fertile', unless they want to get pregnant.

Alexandria, abortion allows women to continue working.
So does making the choice not to have sex to begin with or taking the Morning After pill the next day as a precaution, without the need to murder a baby later.

Leftists really hate families.

How come ones like her seem to think womens only choice is to have unprotected sex and get pregnant?

I mean granted I am a man. But I never wanted to have a kid and I never have. I am not a man slut, never had unprotected sex and I am careful with who I have sex with. And I've never gotten a woman pregnant.

I can't decide if she is saying women have no choice but to have unprotected sex constantly? Or that women are incapable of being responsible when it comes to sex. Or that the only form of birth control is abortion.

How come ones like her seem to think womens only choice is to have unprotected sex and get pregnant?

I mean granted I am a man. But I never wanted to have a kid and I never have. I am not a man slut, never had unprotected sex and I am careful with who I have sex with. And I've never gotten a woman pregnant.

I can't decide if she is saying women have no choice but to have unprotected sex constantly? Or that women are incapable of being responsible when it comes to sex. Or that the only form of birth control is abortion.
I think many women are afraid to deny sex even if they risk pregnancy. Not to mention that their sex drive is highest when they are 'fertile'. Guys should be aware of a woman's cycle, but few are, or really care. Women must be the gatekeepers of their...gate.

Just STFU AOC and show us those tits. ;)
1664551919229.png

Forum List

Back