AOC Wasn’t Even in Capitol During Protest

I read the article but it is very confusing. Is the Rep. saying AOC made it all up?
The GOP rep, who was also evacuated from the same building, is cherry picking a bit.

What is interesting is seeing the frauds in this thread make a bigger deal of this than of an attempted insurrection.
It's another attempt to minimize, like insisting Officer Sicknick died of a coincidental stroke, nothing to do with his injuries by the rioters.

AOC is a drama queen; we all know that. But it sounds as if it was a truly frightening experience for her.

Even though it was "imagined".
I don't think so.

I read the article but it is very confusing. Is the Rep. saying AOC made it all up?
The GOP rep, who was also evacuated from the same building, is cherry picking a bit.

What is interesting is seeing the frauds in this thread make a bigger deal of this than of an attempted insurrection.
It's another attempt to minimize, like insisting Officer Sicknick died of a coincidental stroke, nothing to do with his injuries by the rioters.

AOC is a drama queen; we all know that. But it sounds as if it was a truly frightening experience for her.

I don't think so.

Witnesses say otherwise.

If true not a surprise this is like saying because you were in Hawaii on December 7th 1941 you almost died at Pearl Harbor
It's not at all like that.

It's like being in Pearl Harbor during the attack and then sheltering somewhere and having some asshole claim you were never there during the attack

I don't think so.

Witnesses say otherwise.
No, the witness said they weren't rioters. AOC didn't know who it was, so of course she was frightened.

If true not a surprise this is like saying because you were in Hawaii on December 7th 1941 you almost died at Pearl Harbor

It's like being in Pearl Harbor during the attack and then sheltering somewhere and having some asshole claim you were never there during the attack

Yep, like sheltering on a neighboring island, 50 miles away.

Baffles me how she gets so much support being proven to be a fraud. Honestly, is it cause the perv democrats think she's hot?

Pay attention tard..

WHEN THE INSURRECTION BEGAN...WHEN THE BUILDING WAS BREACHED...ALL MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE WERE IN THE CAPITOL

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT DAY WAS ABOUT AND WHAT HAPPENED THERE?
The Insurrection ! Hahahahaha. What a hysterical turd. Are you going through the change?

Last edited:

It's like being on Pearl Harbor during the attack and then sheltering somewhere and having some asshole claim you were never there during the attack
Yeah other than the fact there were no rioters in the hallway where her office was it's just like that. So many say AOC is stupid well I am going to actually pay her a compliment she knows she can make any moronic claim she wants and the media won't check out what she says and the partisan loons will accept it without question. To her credit she takes full advantage of how lazy and partisan the media is and how dumb her supporters are.

Pay attention tard..

WHEN THE INSURRECTION BEGAN...WHEN THE BUILDING WAS BREACHED...ALL MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE WERE IN THE CAPITOL

The Instruction! Hahahahaha. What a hysterical turd. Are you going through the change?
Yes the Insurrection. Yes the murderous attack on Congress in an attempt to overturn a legal election.

Yes...that

Accusing a US Senator he tried to get AOC murdered is just fun and games!!!!

Senator Cruz? What was his involvement with the riot?

Anyone?

Pay attention tard..

The Instruction! Hahahahaha. What a hysterical turd. Are you going through the change?
Yes the Insurrection. Yes the murderous attack on Congress in an attempt to overturn a legal election.

Yes...that
You referring to Pelosi’s goon murdering a peaceful unarmed woman?

Senator Cruz? What was his involvement with the riot?

Anyone?
Ask AOC who accused him of attempting to murder her.

Forum List

Back