AOC Says Govt Should Build Abortion Clinics On Federal Land In Red States

She would appear more attractive to you I'm sure if she wasn't so often saying such ridiculous things.
She would appear more attractive if she wasn't some Island of Doctor Moreau half human half horse mutant.

What consequences do you imagine she should endure, for her Free Speech? Go on, let all the fascism out.

And when you are done embarrassing yourself with that exercise, now explain to me why this was relevant and why I should pay any attention to your pathetic whataboutism.
Pay attention, this isn’t about free speech nor is it whataboutis, once again, this is about a Planned Parenthood official admitting on camera that they engage in selling after abortion baby body parts.

Understandable.

One can understand how a bored stayhome housewife of low education and success might be very jealous of a prettier, more educated, more successful woman.
Economics degree AOC:
“People often say, how are you gonna pay for it? And I find the question so puzzling because, how do you pay for something that’s more affordable? How do you pay for cheaper rent? How do you pay for—you just pay for it.”

Pay attention, this isn’t about free speech nor is it whataboutis, once again, this is about a Planned Parenthood official admitting on camera that they engage in selling after abortion baby body parts.
I get that the cult tells you to lie on their behalf, but there should be some limit in regards to how far you'll go. Have some shame. Don't debase yourself like that just because the cult ordered you to.

I get that the cult tells you to lie on their behalf, but there should be some limit in regards to how far you'll go. Have some shame. Don't debase yourself like that just because the cult ordered you to.
You didn’t get it. Remove the earplugs and listen to the Planned Parenthood official, and judge for yourself impartially. I’m not making any claims, the words are coming out of the official‘s mouth. They sell baby body parts.

Thread summary:
AOC Derangement Syndrome is very real.
So much jealousy.
Plus, she's worked for a living. That triggers conservatives hard.
AOC is a proven moron.

She helped chase Amazon's HQ2 from her district in NYC to VA.
Governor Cuomo said that HQ2 would generate $30b in city and state revenue.
Plus the 40,000 high paying NYC jobs...
Plus turning a blighted area into a modern HQ and all those construction jobs...

1656350614493.png
NYC could have had this...

1656350646970.png
But the low-IQ barmaid preferred to keep this...

Forum List

Back