AOC, Like, Plans Family

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Seemingly, the bartender. turned most important woman in the world, has forgotten we'll all be drowned in 12 years. Especially the Obamas, Barry and Mike, with their new mansion just a matter of yards off the looming Atlantic. Now AOC claims she'll have one less child than she planned....to drown along with the rest of us. She says she's never tried to have children which means either she doesn't know how, or something else, who knows with her? Oh, and she's also convinced her generation is superior in every way to who came before them, even though she had no idea what a garbage disposal was and thinks the Electoral College is like, "racist". I'm trying to imagine what her children might look like....
. :50:

screen_shot_2019-07-24_at_5.49.17_pm.png

Ocasio-Cortez: I Want to Have 'One Less Child' Due to Climate Change

Seemingly, the bartender. turned most important woman in the world, has forgotten we'll all be drowned in 12 years. Especially the Obamas, Barry and Mike, with their new mansion just a matter of yards off the looming Atlantic. Now AOC claims she'll have one less child than she planned....to drown along with the rest of us. She says she's never tried to have children which means either she doesn't know how, or something else, who knows with her? Oh, and she's also convinced her generation is superior in every way to who came before them, even though she had no idea what a garbage disposal was and thinks the Electoral College is like, "racist". I'm trying to imagine what her children might look like....

I told her at my age I can only help her with two because of my age... She told me she would just blame it on climate change...

( it is a joke and I told her we can have five... )

• Banned
If I met her I wouldn't know whether to say hello or offer her an apple.

(old Mr. Ed joke).

That's easy-they'll be born with fins!

• Banned
AOC's beta-male boy toy.....whew! he looks like a Taliban-reject....check out them guns. :badgrin:

AOC_beau.jpg

And AOC wonders why she gets castigated for comments.

She has unusual views on motherhood.

AOC Compares Mothers to Dogs in Paid Family Leave Hearing.

Forum List

Back