AOC Declares She Was Afraid Of Being Raped During 6 January Event

Unfortunately this story is no Joke - AOC claims she was genuinely fearful of bein raped during the 1/6 violent riot at the Capitol building. I put this story in 'POLITICAL SATIRE', however, because it is so damn FUNNY!

AOC Says She Feared Being Raped on January 6

In a video obtained by Project Veritas, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez creepily tries to “sexualize” January 6, while also tying it to white supremacy and patriarchy. No mention of guns, the Proud Boys, or anti-vaxxers in this fantasy. Perhaps she is saving those boogeymen for the sequel.

“That attack on the Capitol, white supremacy and patriarchy are very linked in a lot of ways. There’s a lot of sexualizing of that violence. And I didn’t think that I was just going to be killed. I thought other things were going to happen to me as well,” Ocasio-Cortez says in the video.

“After the attack, I hid behind my door.…I just hear, ‘Where is she? Where is she?’ This was the moment where I thought everything was over.”

1) If the attack was OVER, why would 'white supremacist / rioters still be wandering the halls looking for 'her'? Wouldn't that mean the 'attack' was still going on and NOT 'over'?

2) How did she know the 'she' 'they' were looking for was HER?

Was anyone raped during the 1/6 riot? Umm...NO.

Perhaps AOC was describing one of her sexual fantasies....

View attachment 523889 View attachment 523891 View attachment 523892
Who the hell would want to rape THAT anyway?

Did they carry a flag to put over her face and do it for their country? I bet Pelosi was scared too

I would not screw her with a broomstick.

Putting the ugliness inside her aside she is a Florida "5" at best. She only get that high of a score because she is young. As she gets advanced in years that score will decrease significantly.

Unfortunately this story is no Joke - AOC claims she was genuinely fearful of bein raped during the 1/6 violent riot at the Capitol building. I put this story in 'POLITICAL SATIRE', however, because it is so damn FUNNY!

AOC Says She Feared Being Raped on January 6

In a video obtained by Project Veritas, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez creepily tries to “sexualize” January 6, while also tying it to white supremacy and patriarchy. No mention of guns, the Proud Boys, or anti-vaxxers in this fantasy. Perhaps she is saving those boogeymen for the sequel.

“That attack on the Capitol, white supremacy and patriarchy are very linked in a lot of ways. There’s a lot of sexualizing of that violence. And I didn’t think that I was just going to be killed. I thought other things were going to happen to me as well,” Ocasio-Cortez says in the video.

“After the attack, I hid behind my door.…I just hear, ‘Where is she? Where is she?’ This was the moment where I thought everything was over.”

1) If the attack was OVER, why would 'white supremacist / rioters still be wandering the halls looking for 'her'? Wouldn't that mean the 'attack' was still going on and NOT 'over'?

2) How did she know the 'she' 'they' were looking for was HER?

Was anyone raped during the 1/6 riot? Umm...NO.

Perhaps AOC was describing one of her sexual fantasies....

View attachment 523889 View attachment 523891 View attachment 523892
Who the hell would want to rape THAT anyway?

I truly believe you would. That's how much of an incel piece of shit *I* truly believe you are. There's no way you're getting laid (by yourself doesn't count) without force.

Based upon your commentary, there's little evidence revealing you do anything but completely repel women.

01.jpg

Forum List

Back