anyone who thinks communism is great should read this book

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
OK, sorry, I am having a hard time remembering the name of the book but it was written by a guy named Bob Fu... Despite the first name, he is Chinese and used to live (was born in) China... his story is absolutely amazing... It was literally (imo) irrefutable that GOD himself got him and his family OUT of that communist hell hole..

It is a very sad story about the "great leap forward" which Fu calls "the great leap into communism"

To briefly sum up the first part of the book: He tells how people were so poor they sent relatives away. Fu's mother and older siblings were sent away and they had to walk in very cold weather with not much clothing to BEG for food from neighbors.. they almost died but the mom happened to knock on the right door... found a man who not only helped them but eventually married her and that is how Fu came into existence... Then the mom got very sick as a result of no access to medicine or adequate food and she was dying and Fu.. for the first time since most people were atheists.. PRAYED for her to a God he did not even know at that time.. she recovered, which seemed like a miracle.. Then the story goes on about how he as a child began to long for an education because it was a way out of poverty... he speaks of... how only those with an education had money and good housing... I thought to myself... But wait... I thought in the communist system... everyone was "equal"?

NOT

you really should read this book...

OK, sorry, I am having a hard time remembering the name of the book but it was written by a guy named Bob Fu... Despite the first name, he is Chinese and used to live (was born in) China... his story is absolutely amazing... It was literally (imo) irrefutable that GOD himself got him and his family OUT of that communist hell hole..

It is a very sad story about the "great leap forward" which Fu calls "the great leap into communism"

To briefly sum up the first part of the book: He tells how people were so poor they sent relatives away. Fu's mother and older siblings were sent away and they had to walk in very cold weather with not much clothing to BEG for food from neighbors.. they almost died but the mom happened to knock on the right door... found a man who not only helped them but eventually married her and that is how Fu came into existence... Then the mom got very sick as a result of no access to medicine or adequate food and she was dying and Fu.. for the first time since most people were atheists.. PRAYED for her to a God he did not even know at that time.. she recovered, which seemed like a miracle.. Then the story goes on about how he as a child began to long for an education because it was a way out of poverty... he speaks of... how only those with an education had money and good housing... I thought to myself... But wait... I thought in the communist system... everyone was "equal"?

NOT

You can benefit from taking part on this forum but you'll have to keep an open mind. Just try to start with understanding that politics and political preferences aren't always black and white. I'll be pleased to help you along with a more thorough and nuanced understanding, from a Canadian's POV.

Don't reject my offer. I'm not here to answer your questions, I'm here to help you answer your own questions.

And remember, there's nothing to fear!

1647028380346.png

^^^New York^^^

1647028312514.png

^^^Los Angeles^^^

1647028470650.png

^^^CHICAGO^^^

1647028517649.png

^^^SEATLE^^^

Or they could just go to one or more of the big cities run by progressive communists

*****SMILE*****

:)

NOT

The book is called, God's Double Agent.

Forum List

Back