Anyone See A Pattern Here? The Values of the Neo "Conservative" Need Purging

Do you believe typical conservative males love romantic comedies, flag burning & Christian killing?

• Ah....Nah

• Oh my yes..definitely!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Shooterprofile.jpg

chris-harper-mercer%20suit%20shaved_zpsy04sz89a.jpg

Chris-Harper-Mercer%20beard%20driving_zps3msap9wu.jpg

Looks like a right-ear piercing hole if I'm not mistaken..

Chris Mercer's ^^ online profile... identified as "Conservative"...just like Dylan Roof...

A man who liked romantic comedies, working out in gyms, identifies as straight and when killing, saved the worst abuse for those identifying as Christian the week after the Pope announced nothing but traditional marriage is allowed to Christians and they may not promote gay marriage either.

Sounds like we have a closet-boy here who, when push comes to shove, identifies as homosexual.

Yep, a twisted mind for sure.. Just like the "conservative" Dylann Roof kid with a super-sweet and dandy black boy-friend he spent the night with frequently (with a media-assigned motive of "racial hatred of blacks") who liked to go to gyms, but judging from his pencil arms was doing more watching than working out. And on his right wrist he wore a delicate watch band upside down, which I think in gay vernacular for "I'm gay and I'm a bottom"....who gunned down not 9 blacks, but 9 Christians in a church bible study group just hours after a major southern Christian church announced it would not support gay marriage at all..

Yep...just a couple of regular old Christian-killin' romantic comedy lovin', right wrist upside-down-dainty watch-wearin', flag burnin' "conservative" white males..

Dylann%20roof%20burning%20flag_zpsqrdudeqf.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed that since Obama was elected commander in chief these kooks have come out of the woodwork??

Crazy brings out crazy...

Same with our military... Lowest morale in US history, just in the last 7 1/2 years. That is all it took 7 1/2 years to demoralized the best of us.

Yes, not-so-closeted gay white dudes who are out on a killing rampage every time the Church declares it won't support gay marraige dot com. It's a brand new dating site.

They enjoy:

1. Killing Christians (of course)

2. Romantic comedies

3. Going to the gym.

4. Wearing dainty wristwatches upside down on their right wrist.

5. Burning flags and

6. Voting for Obam...er...I mean "conservative candidates"..

So many bad things happening on Obamas watch... Coincidence?

I guess that is what you get when you elect a race baiter with no experience in the real world... Running around yelling hope and change.

He fits right in with a overbearing untrustworthy federal government.

Well I guess we'll just keep pretending this isn't a dangerous cult then?

He also called himself a lover. You lefties buy that too? I doubt he knew what a conservative is and I have to admit I have no clue what a neo-conservative is. I think he was just trying to get laid, hard to believe, I know. Probably thought not many straight gals would go for "liberal".

He also called himself a lover. You lefties buy that too? I doubt he knew what a conservative is and I have to admit I have no clue what a neo-conservative is. I think he was just trying to get laid, hard to believe, I know. Probably thought not many straight gals would go for "liberal".
Not many straight gals would go for a guy with one dead eye (his right) and a big piercing hole in his right ear.

Shooterprofile.jpg

chris-harper-mercer%20suit%20shaved_zpsy04sz89a.jpg

Chris-Harper-Mercer%20beard%20driving_zps3msap9wu.jpg

Looks like a right-ear piercing hole if I'm not mistaken..

Chris Mercer's ^^ online profile... identified as "Conservative"...just like Dylan Roof...

A man who liked romantic comedies, working out in gyms, identifies as straight and when killing, saved the worst abuse for those identifying as Christian the week after the Pope announced nothing but traditional marriage is allowed to Christians and they may not promote gay marriage either.

Sounds like we have a closet-boy here who, when push comes to shove, identifies as homosexual.

Yep, a twisted mind for sure.. Just like the "conservative" Dylann Roof kid with a super-sweet and dandy black boy-friend he spent the night with frequently (with a media-assigned motive of "racial hatred of blacks") who liked to go to gyms, but judging from his pencil arms was doing more watching than working out. And on his right wrist he wore a delicate watch band upside down, which I think in gay vernacular for "I'm gay and I'm a bottom"....who gunned down not 9 blacks, but 9 Christians in a church bible study group just hours after a major southern Christian church announced it would not support gay marriage at all..

Yep...just a couple of regular old Christian-killin' romantic comedy lovin', right wrist upside-down-dainty watch-wearin', flag burnin' "conservative" white males..

Dylann%20roof%20burning%20flag_zpsqrdudeqf.jpg

I was wondering why you would have started this thread. Then I read this line:

Its always about the gays with Silo. Even if she has to quote herself on someone else's sexual preference.

So you think you are a better source on his political preferences....than he was?

Interesting. So, with you speaking for everyone involved, do we even need to be here?

So you think you are a better source on his political preferences....than he was?

Interesting. So, with you speaking for everyone involved, do we even need to be here?
You're quite the dim bulb. Not everything someone puts on their dating profile is true. He didn't sound like a lover to me and he was into the Nazis. Conservative Republicans like a small government and more freedom, so either he didn't know what he was talking about or he lied.

You're quite the dim bulb. Not everything someone puts on their dating profile is true. He didn't sound like a lover to me and he was into the Nazis. Conservative Republicans like a small government and more freedom, so either he didn't know what he was talking about or he lied.

So you claim to speak for him, to know better than he did what he believed.

Again, do we even need to be here? Its you, telling you what other people thought. Its perfectly self contained.

So you claim to speak for him, to know better than he did what he believed.

Again, do we even need to be here? Its you, telling you what other people thought. Its perfectly self contained.
Henry Ford and Charles Lindbergh and Prescott Bush, GOP all, thought the Nazis splendiferous.

Here's the problem with the men who pierce their right ear holes and wear dainty wristwatches upside down on their right wrist...

Since Christian's convictions on marriage and gay's dogma on marriage cannot exist in the same universe, one of them has to go down. This is why LGBT is a dangerous cult. While Christianity promotes tolerance towards homosexuals as the Christian simultaneously refuses to promote their behaviors as normal, the Church of LGBT has no such passages in their ever-evolving Bible (online gay rant sites & social media) of tolerance towards Christians. In fact, they've not been shy about promoting the destruction of organized religion, precisely because it seeks to curb the snowballing push to normalize literally any type of perverse behaviors.

So a guy with a right ear pierced aiming a gun at students in a school and saving the swiftest and surest execution of the Christian ones first is what one would expect from a universe that does not have room for both.

Sil, you are a malignant nut bag.

What "Christianity promotes tolerance towards homosexuals" are we seeing from you and the other fruit loops who pose as Christain? You all are haters, some incredibly vicious, even hinting at death.

Here, join this cause. It has a much better chance of success.

images

Forum List

Back